So the Marleyans' plan is to kill all the people in the walls and take back the Founding Titan...

So the Marleyans' plan is to kill all the people in the walls and take back the Founding Titan...Why didn't they just send in the beast titan and have him turn everyone in the walls into titans? He can control the titans he creates, so he could literally just take the entire civilization out alone.

Because he has a limit to how many he can create.

>enter wall
>turn as many people as possible into titans
>titans eradicate every human in the region
>rinse
>repeat

It wasn't shown how does he turn people into titans, it might be it's something hard to do en masse. There's also the fact that, if they piss off King Reiss, he could also control the titans.
Anyway, he should have done more things, what was he exactly doing all these years while Reiner, Bert and Annie infiltrated the walls? Boning Pieck?

Monkey Trouble can only control titans that have became titans by taking his spinal fluid injection.

He creates them by injecting people with his own spinal fluid.
He can't control titans other than the ones he creates that way.

Oh, okay, that makes sense then.

But still

Why go through the sneaky sneaky plan of infiltrating instead of launching an all out assault?

Colossal/Armored/Female/Beast/Cartman combo could have pretty easily wiped everyone in the walls and taken back the FT, it's not like they needed to keep anyone in there alive.

So can someone tell me how that Eldia and Marley stuff works out? Marleyans lived in their own country, Eldian's came from some other place which we don't know about and fucked Marley up and made it their own. Then they changed the country's name to Eldia. Then the 145th King fucked everything up and relocated to Paradis, while the oppressed Marleyans took their country back and renamed it to Marley.

Is that correct? Where the fuck do Eldian's come from?

Not gonna lie, I have no idea. It's all pretty hard to figure out.

I don't read the manga or really watch the anime but why are there humans that can turn into titans that want to kill all the other humans in the wall like the one in OP's pic?

It's really amazing. I always arrive at a point where I seem to know everything, and then I'm always left in awe of how well written this manga is. But because I don't remember every single details, one or two questions always rise up and then I end thinking a long time to get answers. Then I come here and hope somebody answers me.

>Where the fuck do Eldian's come from?
They are the descendent of the people who were given titan powers by Ymir.
Hopefully someday we are gonna get a proper explanation for how she obtained her power and how it worked, because both Marley and Eldian propagandas are not very credible as sources

you cant just risk ur titan shifters like that if 1-2 get caught the entire war is turned around. Sure a front assault sounds like a great idea but do you realy wana fight the Founding titan/Attack titan, Levi, Mikasa, Erwin and the rest while they are all in locations perfect for 3D gear.

You risk everything with a direct assualt, not to mention they have no idea if the founding titan knows how to use his abillitys or who has it they risk losing the power all together in the collateral

Last thing I've read was when Armin finally gets to the ocean.

Can someone give me a tl;dr on what's been going on since then? Can't be bothered to read that shit anymore

>Then the 145th King fucked everything up and relocated to Paradis, while the oppressed Marleyans took their country back and renamed it to Marley
No, Marley took control of everything way before the 145th King ran away.

Because the people inside the walls aren't humans.

No I know that, I mean the actual place they come from. Before they run over Marley. They couldn't have been in the same country right?

The people in the walls aren't just gonna sit around waiting for Zeke to off them all. They had 3DM gear, they have people like Erwin and most importantly, they have Levi. If Marley tries that tactic, the walldians will just send Levi out to rape Zeke in 1v1. And without Pieck to save him in your scenario, Levi would have just killed Zeke. The ability to make Titans doesn't really matter when you have literal superhumans like Levi that can kill a dozen Titans in the blink of an eye.

Why was Zeke standing ontop of Monkey Trouble in the SE2 finale? MT just seemed to have some life in it, not like a shell that Zeke came out of.

>implying founder can't control his titans
Shifters used to be royals that controlled their army of titans. That's how Marley has knowledge of Zeke's titan powers despite believing he isn't a royal and thinking it's a miracle.

Itt's why there were titan wars in the past. You can't have a titan war without an army of titans on each side. Shifter vs shifter is just a duel. The reason why the founder was king is because he could control all titans that anyone created.

>Levi, Mikasa, Erwin and the rest while they are all in locations perfect for 3D gear.
They didn't even know about the 3D gear.
If anything, Annie, Reiner and Bert were sent to spy and gain reconnaissance.

So the titans are the good guys?

It's his spinal fluid so maybe he can control it?

>thinking there are good guys in this manga
All the titans on the island were previous Eldians, forced to turn into mindless titans by Marleyians. It's not explained how human society developed (I don't think) but it's assumed to be centered around the King fleeing. In order to prevent general retaliation against the Marleyians by the people on Paradis, the King sealed all memories and did a widespread sealing of documents all over Paradis (everyone on Paradis can turn into a titan, and the King apparently can dominate any titan).

As such, the people on Paradis didn't know shit until Erin's dad came along, with the express purpose of usurping the King's powers. The only thing they knew was basically that they didn't know shit and the King and the royalty in general were hiding things.

Anyway, what it comes down to is that the Marleyians were persecuted by the Eldians, they eventually rebelled, and now Eldians are basically second-class citizens who have to prove their worth to the Marleyians. As such, they try to invade Paradis to take the King's power back and prove their loyalty to Marley, for the good of all the other second class citizens.

Erin and company obviously are fighting back against this. Essentially, they're fighting the same people they should be banding together with. That explanation doesn't account for a lot of factors though, but regardless, they're both in really shitty positions where if they don't fight they'll die, Eren and co will die from titans, the Eldians will die from Marleyians.

Past that, for some backstory, people around the world are just starting to develop significant anti-titan weaponry, so Eldians are basically being used en-masse as weapons while Marley can still use them. The Eldians want to get the King's power to ingratiate themselves to Marley ASAP because of this and hopefully elevate Eldian status in general. Eren and co basically have no idea what the fuck to do right now with all this new information.

>No, Marley took control of everything way before the 145th King ran away.
No. The 145th king moved the capital to paradis. Marleyans incited another civil war between Eldians. The king told everyone to fuck themselves and closed the gates to Paradis. Marleyans took advantage of the civil war they fomented and took control of seven of the shifters and toppled the kingless Eldians.

>power to erase people's memories
Why does anyone even bother with this shit-tier writing?

your ignorance is showing

I just caught up on the manga. It's been a few years since I read the earlier stuff but I thought we'd seen various maps showing that the walls were in western Europe around Germany etc.

Is there an explanation for this or is the Paradis island thing just a retcon?

No, some people made maps like that to show off just how large the space in the walls is.

why didnt they just live underground to avoid the titans from the beginning?

Four years timeskip showing what happened to Reiner at Marley.

Cause for over 100 years the eldian king had a nuke, he said "if you guys cause of big enough commotion ama destroy the entire world,"
When the first kicked the wall down to try and test the waters.
Also the nuke is the wall didans destroy the world.

Because he has to inject people with his spinal fluid first. They're like remote bombs, they don't go off right away but he can control it.

People still follow this shit?

You guys know the author didn't expect it to succeed, and didn't write a coherent ending right? This is going to end as badly as lost.

Anyone got the condensed story?

He doesn´t just turn them by screaming, he needs to inject people with his spinal fluid to do it.

He probably posed as a doctor to infect the people on Ragako, but to turn everybody in the walls into titans would take time, he would get busted eventually.

are you dumb? food and supplies out of nowhere?

I don't know if there has been any plot twist or shit like that, i only read like two volumes of the manga. I think the author had very clear plans for the ending/twist: they are in the future, they are enclosed in some kind of simulation/jurassic park/test zone and the titans are an experiment run by an advanced government. They gave humans 3D maneuver gear and made it so that some moles would inject people with a dna altering fluid that turns them into titans.

Did they reveal anything like this yet?

Updated status chart?

Snk is the most consistent posted series on this board, hownewru?

Also quite the opposite, he already had an ending and story board, and the manga is to end around early 100 chapters, but the ending involved everybody dying and after the anime success and rabbid character fans, he changed a few things.

But main plot elements are the same, and things being reveal late game where foreshadowed or reference way before the anime came out.

They do have an underground city. It sucks though.

no

snk was only ever good while it was about surviving mindless flesh-eating giant zombies

debate me

desu it would have probably been better if eren would have died when he got eaten and there weren't any shifters but then I don't know how they would plug the wall and the whole series would end fast when everyone dies

Absolutely, the first few chapters shocked me, it was horror well done, there was no hope or willpower that could stand against the titans.
Then Eren ruined all that. He should have died like anyone else, and the protagonist should've became someone else.

How would you explain Colossal Titan in this case?

How did he inject his spinal fluid to a whole village?

That's not how the genre works.

instead of a shifter it could just be a titan boss with big size and some intelligence I guess

what does that even mean

Off screen/panel magic

>yfw Never gonna have Zeke's gains

For dramatic effect

because the first king would have released the wall titans.

Thats kind of the whole point

Zombie genre or any other such work which has humanity on the brink of collapse never focuses on zombies, they're just an environmental hazard. It's more about the society and adapting to new rules within it.

evolution

government experiment

anything is better than overdosing on your own farts like Isayama did

like this

and how is that different from the first couple of chapters of snk

What I don't remember is why Zeke betrayed his parents

CAN YOU JUST READ THE MANGA ALREADY

We still don't know why,but its probably part of his master plan.

T H I S

The entire reason Marlay sees Paradis Island as a major threat is the wall titans. It's what kept them from launching an all-out war both to clear out the last free Eldians and secure Paradis' natural resources which they're now increasingly eager to acquire since technology is surpassing the power of the titans.

what about their current plan stops the wall titans from killing everything

this manga is SHIT

The same thing that makes the military top brass/CEO of some resource-focused corporation in a movie fuck up royally. Arrogance, pride and desperation.

Marlay is entirely dependant on titans to secure their military supremacy and the world around them is surpassing them. They need to modernise and they need Paradis' resources to do that. To them it's risk taking Paradis or lose their country.

The last few chapters with the expansion of the world and the politics is the only interesting thing about snk and anyone that disagrees is a brainlet who likes eating garbage

don't debate me because i won't read your post

>don't debate me because i won't read your post

dumb sakurako poster

wrong.

It would be funny if this became the new standart for shitposting.

This thread is a disappointment.At least isn't shipfaggoty.

i dont understand why they just can't leave them alone

>we turn criminals into titans instead of just killing them

What thread you want senpai?

Eren should have died in the beginning as a false protagonist with Mikasa being the real protagonist who goes from muh eren, to live to remember muh eren to a leader, real girl,etc.

Speaking of plot holes, I don't get how the entire wall is made with colossol titans when there's only one colossol titan power. You need a pilot to use the harden ability and no mindless titan is that size or appearence.

>Turn criminals into man eating creatures
>Constant nighmares
>Stays on the island
>Keep the islanders inside of the island
>BOWs
>Only turns back to human form if eat one of the 9 titans
>Doesn't has mind and only care about eating people
Doesn't seem too bad.

This one isn't so bad to tell the truth,like I said "at least it isn't shipfaggoty")last one was a trainwrack).

Probably just say they injected people with shit and king commanded them to make the wall.

I lost interest when people all agree that there is time travel shit going on.

Maybe he disguised himself as a doctor and began injecting people telling them it was a injection for polio?

>hey guys it's me dr jaegar time to get vaccinated

why didn't they throw titans above the walls, or use a plane to make titans rain from above

why spend years dicking around destroying one wall and pretending to be soldiers

They need the resources, also they don´t know the 145 king didn´t want to fight anymore. from their perspective the island is a ticking bomb.

Ironically the Marleyans and Eren have more in common that the Eldians from the continent. Both hate the titas and see them as enemies.

The point is to make sure people on the island don't ever leave there.

We already know it's possible to turn regular people into colossal titans, and the coordinate can command them to do anything.

I don´t know, the manga began really cool, then it became like 2 tier mech manga with flesh golem instead of cool robots.

The worst part is that they already established that pretty much the rest of the world is perfectly capable to fight off the titans so the story doesn´t even fell that special anymore.

you can't begin a debate with a statement, you need to present an argument.
for example
You're a cock gobbling faggot. I know this because your opinion is retarded and you posted a picture of an autistic hamster

no one asked for your pleb opinion retard

neck yourself

The point was to find the current wielder of the Coordinate and steal the power from them. If they started a huge attack to wipe them out, there's a risk that the King will set the Wall Titans on them.

They chose to break down the gate to disrupt public order so that RBA could sneak in and assimilate.

The coordinate control s every single titan, even Zekes titans. Its why even the shifters felt it when Eren used it. If King Reiss got pissed he could sick every totan in existance on them and they'd only have like, 7 titans on their side.

4 year time skip showing Bertholt at the end of his rope and more exposition to make you sympathise with the enemy also Armin is the colossal titan now and Eren has probably infiltrated the ghettos by cutting his leg off

>The worst part is that they already established that pretty much the rest of the world is perfectly capable to fight off the titans
Do they fight with the same retarded spiderman gear or actually have brains and use guns, explosives,etc?

in the anime this guy is just presented as being the evilest motherfucker on the planet
In the manga he's just this really polite guy who has a tragic backstory

Nope, titans are just fucking useless against heavy artillery apparently, also airplanes have been invented and such. The world even has rounds that can tear up the armored titan

anime has not gotten to his "tragic" backstory

and no, he's still a gigantic asshole

>useless against heavy artillery apparently
Of course they are. They are just big naked people. Only reason they fuck up the main characters is because they are medieval tier tech with spiderman shit (did someone from the outside world give them that?)

Still a pretty big asshole senpai, was really happy when Levi fucks his face with his throbbing sword

I really wish they had gone with everyone dying.

Makes sense given what was originally all that's left of humanity has to deal with.

Couldn't they just invade some other country and take their resources?

Different guy btw

I don't think it's time travel, more that Eldians are spiritually connected across time and space through the Spinozan god-power Ymir tapped into

This
And I don't understand why the king didn't see this as a act of war.

better question is why they didnt send pieck she is the only capable titan transformer from marley