How do we address the woman problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0JE2U8ijUzA
youtu.be/buFySCuPiT4
youtu.be/XOLlAi5Quxo
youtu.be/p0-oWM0HluI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the women question

What's the problem, they won't fuck you?

they try to curb your drinking

we don't. we start ignoring them

start getting them preggers

slippery slope user

become one?

we let the muslims and blacks have them. it's over, we're finished. might as well as stay
on here posting news articles of them being beaten or killed so we can have a laugh.

Don't marry the ones not worth marrying. Vote with your commitment.

Why fix when you can replace?

The reason women are slutty in the west is because western cuck bois marry women that have been fucked by 10 different men.

For every problem there is a final solution.

Fuck them into submission and if that dont work ill drink myself into submission. Either way win baby win.

>woman
drop wo cunt

benoit really? ibm would sue

kill all women?

>start lifting
>stop browsing Sup Forums
>start a family
if everyone did this right this minute, it would be solved.

you can't make babies with chicken eggs bro

I think you meant to ask how to affect a cultural change favoring monogamy and family. Women are women, and they act accordingly with their social environment; men do too.

This is what we need to fix.

I assume you mean how we want to fuck them but they eventually ruin successful countries.

Its simple. Never give them the right to vote.

not yet

how much you wanna bet this'll be 1 post by this ID?

jesus the fucking eyebrow thing has got to stop

>How do we address the woman problem?

-creampie

By being a fucking man you profligate.

more like ass-dress the woman problem amirite?

>Seahawks

D R O P P E D

Literally fuck them good enough so when you say "don't debase yourself as a slut anymore" they'll listen. Slutty women are an indication of being surrounded by weak men. Once we get a civil war going in America, all the weak will either grow strong, or die. It's the only way.

Source pls. That mutt girl makes me wanna to enrich her culturally.

This is a bikini barista. They're every where out here.

We start fucking them

Somewhere in King county, swing your arms around blindly anywhere on the I-5 corridor and you'll hit one

Stop marrying them. Unless you're so unsuccessful that you don't have a choice.

knock em up

and raise your spawn to value themselves so they won't fall into complete degeneracy

I'm on mobile. What is your flag?

What is the I-5 corridor?

Red star taco bar ftw

I blame the boomer gen for not raising their kids properly

>crust falling out of her panties at 0:15
the absolute state of roasties

Let em get educated and become wage slaves so we can put a cap on the global population. Since 1 man can be the father of hundreds of children the responsibility of overpopulation lies almost solely at the hands of women. Fool them into thinking they gotta work hard like a man to break a fake glass ceiling and watch the population stabilize as they become too busy to settle down.

Tzar place with pelemeni was good as well. It felt almost like when I was living in a campus and eating them 24/7 cuz
>student
>no money

I was hoping for a semi-truck to ram through the car killing these degenerates instantly. But that moment never came.

This. Women are a product of their environment, and are much more susceptible to social conditioning. They are told being a slut and sleeping around and not having children is good, so that is what they do. We need to stop giving in to their every whim, and start treating them like women and not men again.

Refers to Interstate 5, the primary freeway of the Western seaboard running from the Mexican border up to the Canadian.

Islam

Catalonia

By not acknowledging them

For real. Leave them the alone ffs. It's either a line or block

Embrace the Chink bitches.

>eyebrow

Its a wild chola!

this, but unironically

>start a family
Fuck off, bergstein

I don't know how to solve the fact that all women want to just fucking LARP and ruin Men's governance.

If you want to fix women you just have to do one thing

Meme that slutty behavior = loser behavior
>Sluts are losers

Seriously, women are immune to things like "no hymen no diamond" or anything to do with wife material because they don't think that far ahead. However, if you can convince them that only losers engage in slutty behavior then they will shape up fucking fast. Women get hit for critical damage when irrevocable social judgement is on the line. Women hate being a loser more than anything else.

(This is also how you get women to be thin again)

the only problem you wannabe nazis have is not getting your dicks wet in a woman's heavenly pussy. Dream on.. you'll never get any.

Nothing wrong with Seattle that a good neutron couldn't fix.

We're just gonna kill em

>HEUg roastie detected

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT AT 0:15

This. There might be generation or so of outrage, but once everyone sees society is actually better and are socialized into it there will only be ugly old suffragette types who care

She just needs to pluck her eyebrows. Not a problem, really.

Well they all want inclusion, so we just have to downplay the shit out of whoring around

poop

>Beta soyboys jealous that she'll never let them pick it out with their teeth.
Just a little tp guys. It's an important food group.

Fucking pussy crust from a likely infected gaping hole

good post

>wanting overall happiness for everyone to be higher
>wanting what God planned for us

“Durr OP is a virgin”

that won't stop me from trying

So you're saying we should organize our society along the lines of lobsters

I got married in 2008. Have things really changed that much? I figured I got the last vigin and then the world went to shit.

By being gay

2nd post best post

Probably just lint, but keep working yourselves up anyway.

This is a good shitpost

>Looking at sluts doesn't increase your overall happiness
Gay

Not with that attitude.

omg did she died?

Kek haven't you seen the recent Generation Z meme those faggots are pulling? They're like little devils God damn I am proud to be in this timeline.

>not old enough to be a conquistador conquering the new world
>not young enough to conquer the ayy lmaos
>old enough to see a generation of kids shit on whores in unity and shitting on faggots who give the roastees attention
It really is something to watch lads.

Thanks friend. Meme it to this nigs whenever this thread pops up. Maybe it'll stick.

>sluts are losers

Monarchy+Ultrafascism

>implying these KHV robots can talk to a girl with a straight decade of absolute neglect in basic social skills
>I made my son talk to 2, new, different gals, for at least 5 minutes each, everyday, since age 13
>he's 24 now with my 2 grandkids
LAY OFF THE VIDYAS AND PUT IN THE WORK (SOCIALLY)! GIT GUD AT CHICKS!

by being cringeworty betas, this thread is a good start

>that flag
>promote race mixing

Thank God I'm not the only one that noticed. Holy fuck.

What problem. Just ignore these women and they will turn their lives around. Women who are actually looking to attract a decent man won't whore themselves out, or at least that has been my experience.

I'd rather undress this woman problem.

how to address the woman problem: steps 1-4

>be beta
>visit Sup Forums
>spout beta talking points
>create post with broad generalizations about women
>repeat step four every two hours ad infinitum

kys, faggot.

WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL EM

Eleni from Grabajava.

Ignore them, focus on making money.

girls go ghost on me all the fucking time. i spend a few minutes every day crying because i don't have a girl. a girl shows up in my life, is in love with me for a couple weeks to a few months, and then goes GHOST. and lately the time they've been interested in me is getting shorter and shorter.

and i am a fucking alpha , at the very least i am not beta at all. i am good looking, athletic, smart. what the FUCK.

>broad generalizations

I think I spotted the real beta

UNDERRATED.
GAS THE KIKES LET'S GOoOo

youtu.be/0JE2U8ijUzA
youtu.be/buFySCuPiT4
youtu.be/XOLlAi5Quxo
youtu.be/p0-oWM0HluI

Mein Kampf Full

M O B nigga
>Money Over Bitches

theres a woman problem?

>"Ending is better than mending"
>things this is a good thing
Dude I think you need to go back and finish BNW.