Was Patton murdered?

not saying he definitely he was or not, but just a theory
>showed sympathy to the germans
>kept Nazi officials in positions while he was military governor
>criticized the jews
>was killed in mysterious car accident in which everyone else was only slightly injured

was patton too redpilled for the kikes to let him live and influence the government?

Patton died of the AIDS

Patton was assassinated.

100% yes. Patton was very critical of our post-war policy to the point where he was a serious threat. His men were FANATICAL for him. Can you imagine a Patton around during the Cold War? The fact is: Patton started off a well read normie but wound up redpilling himself in battle. He didn't deserve to die like a dog but that's the way it goes.

F.

probably our last great general, it reminds me of the Romans when the Generals had the loyalty of the men over the state. that would have been interesting to see. i don't think he was one for politics but imagine if he had been president instead of ike. i don't think ike was a terrible president but i think we'd be far better off if it was patton, i think he would stopped zog from gaining as much as they did

So you think his men would have followed his command over the president?

He would have run for president and won.

As for the urgent situation in Europe at the time, for some things yes. Eisenhower death camps wouldn't have been a thing when Patton told his soldiers to liberate the camps and rearm the Germans.

And yes the kikes killed him

honestly makes me want to believe in reincarnation/time travel

fucking christ what does /x/ think of this pic? the similarities are shocking

i wouldn't say for sure but if he had ended up in a situation that put him at odds with the government and he asked his men to follow him, i think a good portion of them would have

I read that he was red pilled running the camps after the war. Can't verify truth of it but it was like this
>Eisenhower failed DNA test as an officer, back then they tested for whiteness
>popped on the test = had some "oriental"
>eventually admitted he was part Jewish
>this explains his attitude towards Germans: hatred
>nicknamed "the horrible Swedish Jew" in Officer Candidate School
>Patton wanted to liberate the German cities after the war instead of the Russian Soviet rapists, but the Jews wanted the Germans tortured and raped
>more Germans killed in the US POW camps than killed in WW2
>Patton wakes up to the (((ethnic))) motivations of this brutality
>killed in car crash

i had no idea eisenhower was a kike, thanks for the redpill user. makes a lot of sense

JEW DIGITS CONFIRM

FDR was a Jew too. "Rosenfeld"

That was one theory anyways. Patton did indeed resemble and channeled that old Roman spirit when it came to leadership. His disobeying of orders and his men trudging out 48 straight hours to relieve Bastogne show their devotion to him. He was an outspoken critic of post-war policy and saw the USSR as the greater evil in the war. He felt betrayed and look at the direction America took as soon as WW2 ended. Patton represented a roadblock, a man who had true visions and belief in the Republic and he had a unflinching backing of combat veterans who proved their fanaticism for him during the war. You can get your ass (((they))) shit themselves to him. Gave him the classic "Car crash" and took out a major threat.

Ike was leashed, he was always leashed even during the war. He played politics far too much and Patton knew this. Yet deep down I think Ike was a good guy, but leashed. Where we stand now I often wonder if that mindset that Ike carried is actually more treasonous and cowardly than we're led to believe.

He was not murdered. His death is the reason you should always wear a seat-belt while in a vehicle. Easily avoidable.

>Was Patton murdered?

meme flag confirms

What the fuck does that have to do with time travel?

thanks for that info

>Eisenhower failed DNA test

DNA test decades before DNA was discovered, seems legit...

i've always felt bad for that generation they accomplished something that they felt was a defense of western society but in fact they were used to start to end of western of civilization

Make no mistake about it: the Greatest Generation were not cucks. They were strong men and when you meet these guys who are still left they are DISGUSTED with how America has turned. If a man like Patton had woken them up you would have had a 2nd American Revolution overnight, make no mistake about that. I suppose now it's our turn, but sadly we are only armed with knowledge. These men were armed with courage and experience of violence. It's like we are two separate generations but if were combined into one we'd be unstoppable.

One of the most clear cut jewish hits ever.

Yes he was. The memo better expose Israel or I'm going to be unhappy.

Yes, they were hardened by the great depression, while we have grown soft by living in a prosperous society. We also aren't nearly as unified as they were since most of those institutions that held society together have been eroded or completely eradicated. We have so many people to redpill before we have the numbers to really challenge the kikes. I agree that they weren't cucks at all, they were manipulated by ZOG and it was so early on in the process, that it wasn't as obvious as now after (((they've))) shown their hand. Can hardly blame them, we all bought into it at point or another.