The Amish don't pay social security

Chances are, I will never see a penny of the thousands I put into social security.
What's stopping me from pretending I'm Amish to get out of this Ponzi scheme?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_boys_(Mormon_fundamentalism)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u wont last a day

You know how to build a barn? Didn't think so.

If you work for a boss who decides to take tax out of your wage, I guess that's your decision.

The value of human life is so much more in rural areas, outside the city.

Dont know why the Amish dont get into steel framing, hell they'd even save money instead of using traditional framing on 6 x material

Who would ever think a fucking neckbeard looks good? Jesus they’re horrific

Nothing. Do it

Social Security is a ponzi scheme with an infinite amount of new "investors". you will get something from Social Security.

how do they get away with that?

That requires welding and electricity. They probably mill their own material anyway, so it costs them nothing.

>You know how to build a barn? Didn't think so.
I do, but I don't think I can go 24 hours without shitposting. What are the benefits of living in an amish society?

>What are the benefits of living in an amish society?

winner-takes all approach to harems.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_boys_(Mormon_fundamentalism)

milling without electricity? They using bandsaw mills?

ignore photo, only one on pc

If you don't put in, you won't get it later

Being Amish is not hard. Many of them have modernized. A beautiful and special group of people.

>le Amish don't use electricity meme
they just don't want to be part of any power grid, many will use gas generators

I assume by "new investors" you mean increasingly massive waves of third world migrants who are a net drain financial drain on our country.
You're completely fucked if you think they can support our social benefits programs.

I see no scenario in which social security lasts until retirement age.
Even if it doesn't collapse, I make enough money for a decent retirement fund without SS.

do they even use usd?

its a religious community, they basically dont use any technology invented after the civil war.

including buying those things.

I suppose they could smelt steel within their restrictions, maybe, possibly, but without welding they could probably only make cast iron, nothing milled or welded.

Yes, they shop at places like Wal-Mart which in some communities actually have hitching posts for their horses.

Amish are not Mormons

I think thats the Mennonites. I dont think the ahmish would go into a store that uses lightbulbs.

>on Sup Forums
>Amish
Yeah, nobody is going to believe you OP. YOu're probably on the computer 16 hours a day

Amish are retarded. Who the fuck wants to live like that

maybe that walmart uses candles

I wouldnt be suprised if this was a thing.

I mean maybe a little at first, but then i'd be like okay... there is one in every other town, why not here.

Get back to the drive through window. No one cares what you think.

>Amish are retarded. Who the fuck wants to live like that

>join amish church
>buy some rural land
>open puppy mill
>make 100k+ a year and never claim taxes

this is literally all they do now

From PA, fuck the Amish. Snooty fucks often are mennonite at best what with their construction trucks, are a road hazard with buggies, and are a bunch of judgmental assholes because I wear buttons. They end up heroin addicts or alcoholics because of rumspringa

looks comfy as shit

Can I get uhhhhhhhh.... uhhhhhhhh.... uhhhhhhh

uhhhhhhh a number 3?

>they basically dont use any technology invented after the civil war.

this is bullshit they spray their apples

source grew up in lancaster, pa

neither are muslims but if you'd've'll'd read the fucking article you'd see that the concept is very widespread culturally.

become amish or marry a native and kiss the chifes asses so they make you a native and no more taxes

holy shit canada does this too!?!

soooo many jewish grannies get abbo status here it drives me bloody insane

the amish are the fastest growing group of people on earth and they are white.
so i dont give a fuck if they dont pay taxes.
also they deny ss and other stuff and the sustain themselves on farms and collect no gubment handouts so they are good white people.
also i wonder if the government includes them in the census

Nigger

you sure its not some organic hippie shit, if not, you sure its not the mennonites?

yea, mennonites wont use technology, but they will interact with people that do use technology, including going to their stores and markets.

afaik the amish wont even go to market to sell their own shit, they have the Mennonites do it for them, so I wouldnt know why they would go through all that trouble to buy screws at walmart in a pinch.

I dunno, you might be right, but I'm pretty sure I'm on top of this one.

jewgle 'hutterites'. all the insularness of the amish with all modern conveniences

Mennonites use power tools, faggot.

And inbred to hell