He's right you know

The only trick left for the Dems to try is to call it racist.

DAmn quite verbose julian

If it implicates Obama or Loretta Lynch, it's racist, if it implicates Hillary it's sexist. Do we have a bingo card sheet up, yet?

Release the memo? Choose nope! Choose nope!

I wish that was real...

>totemic
>memetic
>memo

Is this real life?

Assange gets it

He's not wrong. Dems have been publicly freaking out about it making the public that much more curious.

Streisand effect.

RACIST!!!

Am I the only one that read that in his voice? And in my mind he was doing those little hand brackets he liked to do...

Um sweetie, its sexist AND racist.

dat memo is raycis

Okay Sup Forums I must be missing something because how were the podesta emails not the EXACT same thing as this? Did the media dismissal / attempted coverup of the emails not prove this point Assange is making here already?

When has the government EVER sided with the people over its own safety? When has the government ever WANTED the public to be informed?

How could this memo possibly be worse or MORE condemning than the ridiculous amount of dirty shit in the Podesta email dumps? What could make DNC look worse than the whole unraveling of how Hillary funneled government money into their party, in exchange for help on her campaign? All that's been proven, right?

How MANY evil things and evidence of corruption do we need exactly to put SOMEBODY in prison?

it's never gonna happen. Trump is best friends with Hillary. The upper class all get along very well. Nobody will be getting in trouble in Washington.

Nobody will go to prison.

He's right you know. The Dems throwing a tantrum about the memo pretty much proves it's validity.

>memo never gonna be released.

Then there's absolutely no point to Wikileaks or any of this. Nobody will suffer any consequences no matter what comes out, is all of this bullshit LITERALLY just to make people FEEL better like they are figuring out some grand mystery and lifting a curtain with a wall behind it?

yeah, duh. As soon as AI is good enough they will exterminate all of us and live in paradise. It's been the plan for a few decades now.

>fisa warrands are dybigally 50-60 bages long
>nunes memo is ~4 bages
>gherry bigged :DD bullshid do defend himself and drumb singe mueller is dighdening dhe noose.

bud you hillbillies dond gare singe you live your moronig lives in sbide and memes. Dob geg, /bol/ is dhe mosd gringe board here.

Prison, no. But I think it will ruin more than a few careers and reputations and jolt the public interest in how corrupt our government is.

I can't think of a bleaker or more miserable ending, even as a god, to rule a nation that is mostly obese people strapped to VR pods and AIs copying human behavior

can anybody else feel the happening in the air?

but they panicked about the emails too and then everyone just stopped talking about them after they were out there in the public domain. like people expected a bullet point list and not thousands of generic emails that would require research, webs of connections, etc.