Truck Driver Plows Over Peru's 2,000-Year-Old Nazca Lines, Leaving 'Deep Scars'

Imagine shitting all over your nation's cultural heritage just because you didn't want to pay for a toll road

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/31/582269403/truck-driver-plows-over-perus-2-000-year-old-nazca-lines-leaving-deep-scars?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20180131

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmTEK0X_Q8g
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/31/582269403/truck-driver-plows-over-perus-2-000-year-old-nazca-lines-leaving-deep-scars?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20180131
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rocks are national heritage

I guess that's better than the "sacred texts" of american culture LOL

Thanks to antifa you don't have to imagine it, faggot.

pretty shitty artwork honestly who uses dirt to draw birds fucking bean people

Ever notice that ruins always seem to get destroyed? Whether its greedy loggers in South American rain forests or ISIS in the Middle East, shady, controversial organizations seem to hate ancient ruins. Makes ya think!

Green peace fucked that shit up a few years ago too, during the Brazil olympics iirc. I think they might have even jailed some people

Oh sweetie! You have never been to Rome.

Because OP is as always a faggot.Here is the picture.

Maybe they should have put some sort of sealant on those.

Imagine shitting all over western civilization because you love melanin skin more than yours

Ever noticed how it's the kikes behind it?

australian shitposting culture is clearly alive and well

Yeah, and look at (((Isis))) purposefully destroying middle eastern ruins. Maybe they're trying to destroy evidence of how falsified the Jewish version of history really is.

>Ever notice that ruins always seem to get destroyed?
you goyim have no need for history, for you have no future either.
forget the works of your fathers
Forget the empires your grandfathers built
You are not the inheritors of 10,000 years of human culture
You are consumers and we cannot allow anything to get in the way of that

I thought Greenpeace had already done this?

>laughs from remote penal colony

maybe they should have had some kind of barrier so ppl couldn't just drive over it

Taxation is theft, fag. I have a God given right to travel, unhindered, and if they're gonna try to Jew me out of that right, I would be willing to do anything to defend my freedom and that of my family and friends.

hey at least we take ourselves seriously. "bill of rights" I mean come on dude

Seen any nice painted rocks lately?

AM I BEING DETAINED? I'M NOT DRIVING I'M TRAVELING. AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED?

>Ever notice that ruins always seem to get destroyed?
Yeah it's why they're called "ruins"

I always thought those lines were much bugger, on the scale of the great wall of china.
that's how they always show it in documentaries

>nation's cultural heritag
>not protected by so much as a picket fence

If you don't protect your shit you lose it.

To be fair our biggest landmark is a big rock literally in the middle of nowhere

in fact yes I have, but nature did a much better job than those moneys we wiped out

that might be the joke, matey.

kek

You can only see it from space so I can't really blame the guy.

i dont get it

Sandstone is so fucking beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=UmTEK0X_Q8g

>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/31/582269403/truck-driver-plows-over-perus-2-000-year-old-nazca-lines-leaving-deep-scars?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20180131
Never noticed how small and really insignificant it is. This puts it in perspective.

Someone explain

>tfw you need to be british royalty to desecrate a holy site

>kangaroo fuckers taking anything seriously
Really?

links npr like a faggot

>Uluru

>crudely drawn abo 69ing a crudely drawn animal of some sort

What is that even supposed to be? A fat kangaroo?

you caught me

Why the fuck do they put a highway without a wall near a national monument?

wha?
they're only that big?
I can make that in an afternoon by dragging a shovel

>Gayers Rock

Because walls make them anxious lately?

explaination: your country is run on money but your people actually believe the law works. "muh constitution!" "muh rights!" in australia we just bury our guns, it makes no difference what the official rhetoric is, culture happens on the ground at home. and america's culture is to point at a big old piece of paper and yell.

listening to npr is so surreal

and in america we openly carry our guns. get fucked, convict.

Imagine living in a country so devoid of accomplishments that the only things you have to feel proud of are fucking dirt doodles.

those rocks have been there for quite a while

>utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20180131

>beaners

THE SPELL HAS BEEN BROKEN
WE ARE FREE

>watches edgelord youtube videos for five minutes

This nigga gonna get the rope.
I shit you not peruvians are crazy about their ruins and culture in general, this nigga might aswell kill himself before they manhandle him in the showers with a toothbrushknife to the ass

Only tree for 400 km, not near a road, and yet a drunk truck driver ran into it, killing it.

yeah, a (((drunk))) driver

I'll bet anyone 100 dollars that those lines were made by a troll white guy whom told the natives that the lines were made by aliens.

Is there a pyramid under there? Or is it natural for a massive hill to form in the middle of a flat plain?

Needs some decorations.

Just waiting for the jews to figure out how to chop it down and sell.

Uncontrollable keking

It's the capstone over a pit into hollow earth

tl;dr: USA

That place is so booooooring. Soon you can`t climb it at all, making it even more boring.

ay carumba

>meanwhile on the penal colony

oh my god that would buy half a fucking sammich here.

you just don't get it. we are lightyears ahead of you. during your obama race wars we invented cybernetics, quantum computers, spray-on medical skin and artificial blood, along with the first human tests on liquid breathing and cybernetic limb implants. also we sold china a few scramjet patents.

what has america done lately?

That 5 note is nearly out of circulation.

I dunno, it's hard to top a moon landing 60 years ago

i think theres a few different ones of varying sizes

Moon landing is the ultimate fake news story

>outdated US flag with 48 stars
>"Today"
>bogan education

they should turn it into a giant projector

Your mount Fuji makes that stupid rock look like a piece of shit. How can I live in Japan? I want to turn Japanese.

yeah well the tax trate aint 35% no more friend buddy PAL

fpbp

BUNYIPPED

HA,That fake landing you mean.

>Abbos invented the ArmaDildo
I can no longer say Abbos are not inventors

>moon landing
hahahahahhaha! the moon is like 100km away prove me wrong

fucken ridgey didge m8s, broadcasting the moon landing is straya's only other national treasure besides crocodile dundee

You know that outside of USA nobody believe it? the claymation was just way too triggering

Fugger about it jap

You are going extinct, and you know it

Grass eater

Was a relay link from some Nevada desert studio.

Reminds me of faith goldy

Hmmmm...

Yeah, buddy. You have to be retarded to believe footage like gif related

"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past." Why you think the communist left want to destroy monuments?

>fbbp

sauropods have been proven to be clonal females, but good fucking luck finding any english literature on that.
>tfw chinese spy

so true

na thats not real, prolly from a movie mate

lol'd

BTFO

Ancient mayan pyramid destroyed to use its material to fill a road.

I cry everytime

>when someone who's never raised chickens makes a picture trying to act all intelligent n shit

>55000 year old aboriginal fireplace + tools
>first evidence of non-denisovian aboriginals on the entire continent
>destroyed to build a bypass

bahaahahahaha

I thought these were like miles across. I made bigger "drawings" in the grass in my backyard when I was a kid.

>abos
>history