careerconnection.jp/review/35179-kutikomiList.html
>Got 1.9/5.0 rating from ex-employee
>Sexism
>Nepotism

Yamakan was a good guy all along

Other urls found in this thread:

careerconnection.jp/review/35179-reviewList.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most people who gets fired because their own stupidity will never admit that they're the ones to blame and instead they'll start bashing on their boss or whoever fired them.
Oh, right, you've never worked in your life so you wouldn't know.

I'd say something if I could actually read shit.

>muh reverse sexism
Boo hoo, boo hoo. Maybe he should have worked harder.

>It seems that there are many in-house love affairs

>People in Japan gets fired

I thought Japan employers dislike firing people because it will make their company look bad and instead make the employees's working environment very shitty and make them resign.

>faggot that can't draw good and fast enough complaining about godani

But how can he work harder when all Kyoani has recently produced is garbage?

Firing by any other name is still firing.
You just can't take them to court over it.

Have there been similar complaints about your favorite studio?

>Similar issues at PA Works
It's their fault! They should get shut down!

>Kyoani caught red handed
It's this cucks fault! Bitch should starve on the street!

Sasuga, Sup Forums.

Translation pls

>Kyoani caught red handed
Doing what?

Treating their workers like shit, apparently.

The difference is that kyoani pays their employees well.

Yeah, for all we know this may be some bitter fired employee talking shit.

my dad works for kyoani
don't believe these lies

Even if someone at KyoAni got fired and killed themselves it wouldn't place KyoAni below any other studio in the industry in terms of their workers' quality of life. I'm sure 99% of freelance animators in japan would take sexual harassment over their stressful deadlines any day.

Having a monthly wage is just awful isn't it.

shitter probably couldn't draw, 5 of KyoAnis 7 directors are men, with the girl to guy ratio if anything it just shows that men are treated better at KyoAni.

>the ratio of employees to men and women is about 2: 7
>kyoani is an all girls studio
So progressive. Sasuga KyoAni.

How can m*n even compete?

What's the M F ratio at KyoAni?

3 out of 4 series directors are male.
9 out of 11 episode directors are male.
5 out of 6 on the board of directors are male.
4 out of 5 of their character designers are female.
More female ADs than male.
54% female KA, 46% male KA.

Also Ogawa is directing the Hibike recap and Kawanami is directing the Free recaps/original.

>not this shit again
We have had this thread before and it's already been pointed out it's full of shit.

By having most of kyoani's director male? By having one of its founders male? By having the most talented animator in it male?

That's how m*n compete, you male-hating tranny.

Calm down reddit.

Seriously, that 'review' is bullshit.

How so? I love how all you fucks are resorting to ad-hominems instead of actually discussing the issue.

If a recently-fired Shaft animator had posted something like this, would you take it at face value or blame the complainer?

But I thought Sup Forums was pro sex discrimination.

Oh yeah, as long as it's male-on-female.

I love how you are ignoring so many other replies and tunnel in on that one. Retard.

How about you read the fucking threads in the very post you replied? And you're the one resorting to ad hominems by bringing up shaft. And yes, it'll still be bullshit even if it's shaft. You'll know this if you actually read the damn threads.

>That 'review'

Did Shaft's online shills strike again?

Yes and as has been said, read the damn threads' replies.

>nobody said anything about shaft
>bring up shaft anyway
Did the anti-shaft flaseflagger strike again?

You do realize that it's the OP who called it a kyoani review in the first place? Look at the filename?

>Can you prove anything wrong (or right) about "the 'review'"?
Already been done, that's the point. Read the posts in

Two of those replies were deleted. What did they say?

No one here cares about discrimination fool, it's a Sup Forums thing. Here no one cares if the author/director is man or a woman, discrimination is irrelevant to this board. Especially when there are lots of women working in the industry. Only you Sup Forums fools bring up tumblr and social justice and all that irrelevant crap.

>sexy
yeah, kyoani girls are definitely very sexy!

Most of the higher-ranking staff are male so this due is probably salty about him not being good enough to get promoted. The comment about the long overtime hours and low pay is believable though.

Most of the time the people who gets fired are just butthurt and thus they start talking shit about their former employer. I'm not saying that employers are saints, but usually if you get fired it's because you were a bad worker.
You know, if someone keeps you working under so shitty conditions you won't wait until they fire you, you'll resign right away.

Thats because it hasn't seeped into Japan.
Its getting heldback by the neet animeright from 2ch

>sexist demeaning
Where do you think you are

No if it's towards men it's bad

>not sure if bait or just ignorant
Anime is actually closer to pursuing gender equality than a bunch of other creative industries. If any women in say, Hollywood tries to do what some of the female anime/manga creators do, they'll have people screaming about degeneracy, slut shaming arguments, objectifying etc.

Sasuga mods deleting the comments that are against Kyoani.

Something Awful.

>this whole thread

KyoAni doesn't fail.

No fucking shit. OP is digging up something from way back in 2015, about some lone employee complaining about nepotism (aka shit that happens global). What the hell else were you expecting?

No, just you retards blindly grasping on to whatever stupid reasons there are to hate on a studio.

That was the mod's doing though.

The review doesn't just mention nepotism, but long working hours and low pay too. Kyoanifags love to pretend their beloved studio is some benevolent entity when this review proves that they're just as shit as all the other studios in the industry.

So? Just walk away from the screen if it bothers you that much like nigga close your eyes.

First I didn't say a word against Kyoani and I don't really care about your Sup Forums studio wars and second I just pointed the truth, the mods are deleting the comments against Kyoani when the main discuss of this thread is Kyoani wich is stupid.

I can't read it.

t. PA Works shareholder.

>but long working hours and low pay too

it's Japan, everyone works long hours. And who knows the low pay might just be because its cheaper in Kyoto in general, and that pay is still a monthly wage, which is quite rare in the industry.

The review doesn't say that.

careerconnection.jp/review/35179-reviewList.html

It's supposed to be this one

see >There really isn't much, just one guy who is supposedly a full time employee (正社員) claims that kyoani founder made the studio to value women more than men. Claims that the female employees are the founder's relatives so they get the good projects, that sort, the men don't get much opportunity to climb beyond middle level positions, so many quit and the ratio of men to women is like 2:7.
>Claims that the female employees are the founder's relatives so they get the good projects
>are the founder's relatives so they get the good projects
And as has also been pointed out many times, a lot of the prominent anime staff in kyoani are men.

> I don't really care about your Sup Forums studio wars
Except that as has been pointed out, the posts were deleted not because it's against Kyoani, but because the posts were making baseless claims. So ironically, you were the one trying to start studio wars.
It's amazing how people like you can keep missing the point and find it so hard to follow a simple conversation.

>men are superio-

To say that, you either have to be a woman or a cúck.