Pizzagate: exposed repeatedly debunked woo woo

> Pizzagate: exposed repeatedly debunked woo woo

> Trump's sexual harrassment allegations: proven by numerous testimonies and first-hand accounts

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/jtes/a-fifth-teen-beauty-queen-says-trump-visited-dressing-room?utm_term=.ij2l69PLy#.go58M9N5Y
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
kek.gg/i/7zHCVh.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

then show us the proof

How dare you use pink waifu for your slanderous faggotry?
kys

buzzfeed.com/jtes/a-fifth-teen-beauty-queen-says-trump-visited-dressing-room?utm_term=.ij2l69PLy#.go58M9N5Y

FIVE people have accused him of perving on teens. Not one, not two, but FIVE

if this isn't bait then i really don't know what to tell you

"EVIDENCE IS BAIT"

Is everyone in the alt-right a drooling idiot, for fucks sake??

Show us your real flag, leaf.

>anime_use_for_Sup Forums.png
>(((meme flag)))
>buzzfeed
look I know you're a paid shill, maybe not while on duty but read this, it exposes your employers
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

hearsay isn't proof, where's the physical proof?

>people saying something is evidence

>anime_use_for_Sup Forums
Fuck off shillblue

>accused
I accuse you of being a massive faggot fuck off.

>oy vey dey said he grabbed dem by da pussy
Accusations do not equal proof
Fuck off shillblue

Sup Forums is a mental illness containment board now sadly. Most of the intelligent anons have gone elsewhere sadly. A few objective libertarians left but it's overwhelmingly schizos and Nazi larpers.

Just let them keep their delusional shit contained here so they can circle jerk in peace without shitting up other boards/sites with their retardation.

>original OP gets BTFO by my post and slowly takes the path of redpill
>kike damage control appears
what a (((coincidence)))

I'll bet I can get five people in here to accuse you of rape since apparently accusations are enough to convict.

>$0.05 has been deposited to your account

the left can't meme

>look at me I'm a libertarian this means I'm so much smarter than you
shit like this is why you don't have any friends faggot

>libertarian
>accuses others of mental illness
Hmmm...

>samefag

Why are you mad that someone else told the truth? He called it like it is - mental retardation and schizophrenia. You seem to have the latter.

>Sup Forums is a sadly mental illness containment board now sadly. Most of the sadly intelligent anons have sadly gone elsewhere sadly. A few sadly objective libertarians left but it's sadly overwhelmingly schizos and sadly Nazi larpers.
fixed that for you user

Anyone else has anything to add, or am I done schooling drool-dripping Trump supporters?

>different IDs
>different flags
>samefag
just how new are you m8

never see any robert wilson in these threads

what are your thoughts on this heather podesta quote?

Guys OP raped me. My word is proof
#metoo

There needs to be a ban on posting articles from places like buzzfeed and huffingpost as credible sources.

Oh no, Democrats can't like collecting quirky art without having sick and demented Republicans pointing out subliminal messages in the art!!! Ohhh noooo...

and when you ask podesta about it he gets nervous, and you can see him visibly shaking!

I'd say the pizzaria owners saying they dont have a basement, then saying they do have a basement earlier in the timeline suggests there's more to the story than people accusing someone of doing something.

because the individual is contradicting himself whereas in this instance, its randoms saying whatever and have zero backing.

I meant specifically this part

Yaaaawwwnnn, yet AGAIN; you guys are just too dumb to understand edgy art

FUCK YOU FRANK GUISTRA

we are coming for you

You haven't schooled anyone, you've simply shown yourself to be another leftwing retard who uses emotions instead of logic

Damage control

Notice the ID is hisjew

I wonder who is behind this post

hey toreyleaf, glad to see you are still hanging in there.

this might be the most low effort fan fic of the donald I've ever read

OP molested me when I was 11. My word is good enough for proof. I am sure there anons here who witnessed the video OP shared online and confirm my molestation.

So is anyone going to prove OP wrong by providing evidence that clears Trump, or what?

Fuck off you schizos

The absolute state of Sup Forums: suck up weird pedophile conspiracies while electing an actual pedo to high office

I am BOG

The pedophiles cucked my Twitter permanently

I am making head way into crushing the pedophiles and their tool for obtaining children in my city

So the pedophiles tried to put me in a box

Soon our finest hour approaches

Worst girl. Invisible chan is better than this nasty slut.

Yeah i have to agree that isn't proof

>guy from south africa comes to Sup Forums

sucks you lost your twatter friend. i did the bonacci report for you a few months ago. been busy, sven called for help.

>People are incapable of making false claims

How you can be ok with this knowing that you raped me?

I made 3000 exposing pedophiles and their tool to access children in my city using steemit

The revolution has been monetized

havent been on it yet, outer light ed speaks highly of it.

#MeToo

I made 3 grand in a short amount of time and it will be at least 1k a week but I am sticking my neck out soon we will revamp the Anti Trafficking generals

Get on steemit

By April 25th we need to take over backpage with gay Fox masks asking for info on fostergate and maybe try to free the slaves

i'll check it out, see on you on atg when im free. sven is taking priority for me right now, have to strike while the iron cross is hot. but i'll make time, grats on the monies.

Fuck off democratic animeshill I see you once every few days posting on here with your retarded purple thing as thread pic. You're almost as annoying as the atheist Nickposter aka "muh space aytheist empires and immortal cyborg fedora tippers".
>kek.gg/i/7zHCVh.jpg
>no matter what trump allegedly did it will never outweigh dems running a satanic child trade cult
>you cry about "muh pedo priests", "rape", etc. while at the same time supporting bestiality, faggotry and other forms of sodomy, literally neck self, hypocrite
The rope's still coming for your ass, but today you just get a sage.

apparently they do have a basement in the bucks hunting place, he said so in another interview, and since both are his he isn´t lying he´s just jewing

Is it a coincidence that hollywood sex ring was dominated by registered dems?

It's not about the shekels

It can take up to a week to sign up so
Do it now
Activate your BOGdabots

I lost all my memes

This meme flagging leaf once raped me. What now?

What is up e with Sven

I have been an operator taking to the streets looking for victims of abuse in CPS/CFS to weaponize the information I get.

I am also teaching people about the power of memes

unrelated but i got rekt too, thought it was for helping sven. lost everything, had to clean boot. even lost the link to my bonacci report.

sven is ready to push for an election, we are helping him coordinate it. return of the swede.

This. Memeflag raped me too. Omg you have 2 people on your tail now, creep. Joe Bronstein's already knocking on my door asking for an interview for his buzzfeed article about your rape case.

Weaponize the rapes

Call on any who will stand against what has happened to the women of Sweden
The Swedes must push forward
This is great

the stats hans funneled to us will blow your mind, its pure gold. we have miles of it, saving it for the late push, so no time to damage control. i see great hope in them.

It's getting tricky for anons lately

We made too many strides lately

I can smell their fear sometimes

Tomorrow can be ours if we try are best

Also I have begun to recruit locally so when I send the signal there might be more leafs here (for better or worse)

Thank you Russiabro

yeah i agree, not my first rodeo, i got mentioned in the stratfor shit a long time ago. i can forgive an influx of leaf if its for the right cause, thanks for the warning.

lol wtf didnt notice that
JESUS

I smile in excitement

Delivery time of the payload is crucial

I am glad this is being taken into consideration

2018 is gunna be lit

I am rolling up some purple for Sweden

Tell all the pepes to make native pepes for the uncuckening of Canada 2019

lmao, when you are ready leaf, we will help you. signing off for the night, godspeed friend. see you around.

Let's make this simple I accuse you of being a faggot. Now so far 4 others have accused you of being a faggot. So by your own logic, you are a....?

Tomorrow is ours

>Anime_use_for_Sup Forums.png

The absolute state of Shillblue

ITT: assholes joke about rape (because they cant get laid) instead of answering OPs question

More evidence to prove that the alt-right belongs lined up against a wall

show us your flag muhammad

Here it is.

roasties getting toasty.