The left is eating itself alive once again

A nice reminder that the people we’re fighting against are genuinely mentally ill. I don’t mean this as a joke, these people have serious deep-seated psychological issues. twitter.com/popcrave/status/959218557946155008

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Arha4Z227Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=VrsR7XhJ8mQ
twitter.com/popcrave/status/959218557946155008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God I love Trump, what he's caused. This is beautiful revenge.

Got vid? I need to kek

I mirrored it here:
youtube.com/watch?v=Arha4Z227Rc

>genuinely mentally ill
This is becoming more conspicuous by the day.

autism

fag, sure your parents are really proud of you

Part 2 here:
youtube.com/watch?v=VrsR7XhJ8mQ

i'd rather be an autist than a liberal

It was good until the fucking random loops

that was actually a good meltdown and BTFO

Top kek this is one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen

Leftists are top tier entertainment, like watching zoo animals

Also did she just call a trans an alien from another planet?

Just lmfao

2018 will be the year of the purity spiral.

>"There are transwomen in men's jails!"

Would #metoo be against putting sexual deviants in a cell with women?

Ahahahahaha

Oh god the responses are great

if i remember correctly, pc bullshit died down after a few years of dubya, even once the initial shock of 9/11 wore off and took a few years of obama to gain traction again

lmao this is great

She just committed a hate crime awesome.

>I used to fuck Marilyn Manson, FFS.
>Used to.
I love it. I can't wait until Alyssa Milano has her melt down. Seems like the most feminist and staunch supporter of women's right in the entirety of the wretched show, "Charmed", is keeping her fucking mouth shut like a woman should.

Turns out, she's the only smart one.

Trump saved Western Civilization through humor.

This is a vile woman

Well I think the most powerful way to destroy the Left is to get them to turn on White Feminists.
You can rile up the trannies and the shitskins.
White Feminists are the main driving force behind Leftism really, and Beta Male White Leftists fund it all.

>trans women who are victims of sexual assault

is she supposed to be intimidating as she flails around?

The repercussions of this, if it continues on this way, is that everything will slide left. Because what were previously progressive leftists will end up becoming moderate Republicans to escape from the extremist insanity of the Far Left.

>"Put that on me because I'm white..."
>Oh shit, I just defended myself for being white
>"...Or I'm black... Or I'm purple."
>Phew, I hope nobody noticed I just defended my whiteness

It's actually true.
Men overall are raped more than women.
Though this is numbers based on when prison rape is taken into account (the most common type of rape in the world.)

Hey yeah
I finally figured out how to get into women's prison

>i deserve more attention!
>no! i deserve more attention!
>NO! I DESE-
>NO! ME!
>MEEE!
>MEEEEEE!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!

FUCK WHITE CIS WOMEN

THEY ARE JUST PRIVILEGED BITCHES

THERE IS NO PLACE FOR WHITE CIS WOMEN IN THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

You can tell she wanted to tell that dude that he is not a woman. She was so close

yepper

What a fuckin psycho

eh she called him a space alien and told him he has no power

Transanimals aren't people

babys first redpill, even learned to hide her power level nice and quick
i think that ranting tranny made her see the light

>"SIT DAWRN!!!"
Hahahahahaha man it's fun to watch these mentally ill freaks squabble amongst themselves

What's worse, a crazy woman who has hit the 30 wall (and is thus useless), or a tranny?

>Theres not ads that sell tampons while a woman is raped and strangled.

Holy shit, I need to subscribe to cable again. Sounds like it's getting good.

There is zero chance that Republicans will retain the House or Senate in 2018. Zero.

Z-E-R-O

kek, they're all mentally ill, she must be on all sorts of drugs

What the fuck is going on with that forehead?

Trans-Klingon

mcgowan isn't really left though - this is just the far-left trannies cannibalizing all of civilized society

You have to keep in mind you're in a squalid little echo chamber called Sup Forums Sup Forums.

The entire country is discussing Trump's ineptitude. corruption, and myriad legal issues surrounding his joke of an administration.

It's nice that you all agree with eachother in here, but the fact is 2018 will be a Republican bloodbath and you may as well get used to the idea. It isn't so much that Trump is a clown as much as the GOP has been falling out of favor for at least a quarter century.

looks like the left is going to break up and begin to silence itself

"What I do is for the fucking world and you should be fucking grateful!" -Rose McGowan

She wasted her chance to help other real victims by attacking President Trump.

Can somebody put that video with a Hitler speech?

Nobody is pure enough. There is always an excuse to attack and tear down people you don't like in a leftist utopia.

>Trans-Klingon
It actually works for the Star Trek online game. I'm not kidding. Fucking KEK

>rose mcgowan
Man fuck this opportunistic snake. The whore fucked and fucked for movie roles, then once the shit got fashionable, she cries raep and comes out with a book called "brave"... How is this whore brave? If it went down like she says, she had every opportunity to stop him and save who knows how many other women from him, but no, because it wasnt raep, it was RECIPROCAL. She needed work, and he needed his dick slobbered up. Now she's a victim to cash in on that sweet sweet pity

she might start liking him once the realization kicks in now that her biggest opponents are the fucking left lol

She is taking down very powerful jews.

wat

Trannies are like a social bomb that you can throw into a crowd of leftists to completely destroy their ideals

I think we should have a designated tranny go to every major leftist speaking event and have them ask ridiculous questions and heckle until the leftists are driven insane by their own virtue signaling

*sucked and fucked

That dude could rent his forehead for ad space

Why is the tranny so insistent that transwomen aren't women?

She works in Hollywood. She already knows this. She chose a side. The side of fake victims and political opportunism. This is at the expense of real victims.

go away, if you want to see mental illness, look at the right's closeted fag clown patrol like savage weiner, limbaugh, and coulter, all closeted fags upholding traditional family values while molesting dominican republic boys and munching carpet hahahahah

>story about white women, use picture with blacks for trump sighs

It needs to be a half black half native american lesbian transwoman in a wheelchair. Nobody would be allowed to interrupt it.

that memeball
sums it up

Yea, you keep thinking that, cuck. Dems are leaving their party in droves as we type because of the positivity, growth in economy, PRO AMERICA moods and finally someone who stands up for everyone, not telling others legal citizens they are to blame for something.

Obama HATED ALL whites, successful hard working blacks and anyone who assimilated to American culture. HE was the reason for all the downturns and animosity...and now, its his supporters and himself that are the problem. Take out your trash, loser. You don't matter anymore.

Excellent. Just have them keep talking and talking, the leftists literally cannot stop it without being racist bigot sexists

kek

I'd still vote for the tranny being worse. Though there are some circumstances where aging, dried up women are worse than trannies. For instance, does she have a Daily Kos account? Does she interrupt people to correct them on the social acceptability of various words? Does she make a big stink on Columbus day, or Thanksgiving? Can she simply not abide opinions that she disagrees with, and gets all emotionally invested in arguing with people? Then maybe she's worse than a tranny. And these are common traits of dried up hags.

However, they are also traits of most trannies. So maybe dried up hags and feminized men have something in common? Too much masculinity to be useful as women, but too little femininity to have implicit value.

how do I uhhhh get this ID channel?

No, because sexual deviants complete #metoo
Without rapists, there are no victims.

>a commercial follows a tampon up a womans vagina as shes being strangled and raped
what did she mean by this?

>The entire country...
Typed from a coffee shop in a hip, white enclave of a major metropolitan city. Don't believe for one second that you have any idea what 'the entire country' is thinking or saying. You just guzzle Rachel Maddow and late night comedy hosts and assume they represent the actual opinions of the country.

Wow...how much have you NOT been paying attention? You couldn't be more wrong
M O R E W R O N G .
M-O-R-E W-R-O-N-G.

>trans heckler
That was akward

Thanks for putting them up.
Interesting that she calls out the tranny, her hatred of men bypasses even the sjw bubble.
Also, she really seems like she is playing a character, the mannerisms, her seating position, the shaved head, the attempts to gesticulate like she images a man would, but just looks like a five year old girl having a tantrum.
The rejection of the crowds' "there, there" with a resurgence of "no I'm angry".
Either she has deliberately created a character, or it is partial split personality, a mental fracture. Either that or she has been mk ultra'd.

LMAO

holy fucking shit these people are literal fucking baset cases

Spread this around, this is the PEAK LEFTISM.

THE. ABSOLUTE. STATE. OF. THE. LEFT.

This is actually true. They're always fighting to be 'the most oppressed', and will scold anyone who claims victimization without tipping their hat to the 'horrible treatment of trans women'.

P.S. most of the 'tranny bashing' and 'murder' is made up. These are crazy people. And people with mental illnesses are more likely to be victims of crime. They just like to pretend there are people running around beating and murdering them out of hate. It's not true though.

At least autists are good at math and playing the piano.

which one; Rose or the queer ex bloke in the audience?

Too cringe couldn't watch.

Anyone else a pussy when it comes to cringe?

It's my weak spot/Achilles heel.

Can watch gore all day but this....

Nope.

Reminds me of that time about a year or two ago when some celebrity feminists begun trashing celebrity gay men for not doing enough for women after all that feminists have done for gays, and accused gay men for supporting and benefiting from patriarchy.

They are right though, "normal" gay men have no reason at all to fight patriarchy or wish to associate with women.

No kids check
short hair check
SJW check
career first check

suicide any day now.

The problem is, crazy women can be hot when they're young. Being young and hot, men still (seemingly) pay attention to them, and tell them that they are interesting and intelligent. This is only because we like to fuck hot women, and it's, of course, all lies.
When these crazy women ( or even the really stupid ones) hit the 30 wall, the pretending stops. They don't get people telling them that they're interesting, because they're not. They don't get men assuring them that they are intelligent, because they're not. So what is left is a crazy and/or stupid woman, with nothing of value to add to society.
This drives a lot of these women to be insufferably annoying activists. All of the screeching and annoying speeches and hate all stem from the fact that they don't realize men were lying to them all along for pussy when they were young. Or else, they realize that was the case, and are furious about it- and the only outlet they have for realizing that they aren't very smart or interesting is blaming men for everything.

>most of the 'tranny bashing' and 'murder' is made up. These are crazy people. And people with mental illnesses are more likely to be victims of crime. They just like to pretend there are people running around beating and murdering them out of hate. It's not true though.

lmao this. what the fuck are these weirdos even talking about? Tranny bashing? Gay bashing? NOBODY does this anymore, because you will be absolutely crucified by the court system if you are caught.

A tranny is always worse. Without a doubt.
One is a man that is so mentally ill he dresses up and pretends to be female, and demands that everyonr else in the world pretends he is something he isn't.
He revolves around shit, like all faggots. Very likely has aids and a collection of intestinal parasites. Look it up.
Feminists might be batshit, but trannies are batshit and the embodiment of disgustingness.
The only difference is that there are more feminists than trannies. If there were more trannies afronting you daily, you'd want to nuke them without a second thought.

I love the cringe, i bathe in it.

I watched that video three times already. It's definitely a classic.

>I watched that video three times already. It's definitely a classic.

Seriously this is one of the greatest videos I've seen on here. It's a perfect example of why leftism is a downward spiral into the ground.

Rose needs to understand their are levels of privilege and hierarchy based on race and sexual orientation. She's at the top and that is problematic.

She was probably MKULTRA'd as part of her initiation into the harem for Hollywood bigwigs. Now she's trying to turn it into a career, similar to what Corey Feldman did. She's probably dangling bits and pieces of what she knows out there, and waiting for the hush money to slowly trickle in.
But deep down, she knows that she was a willing player in all of it. She sucked cock for roles, and she knows she's reaping the benefits of that decision to this day. She hasn't had to work a day in her life because she was smokin' hot when she was 16-25. And now that she's no longer useful to anyone, she's found out she can milk her bad decisions yet again for more money.
She's no hero. She's not 'brave'. She was never going to land another role and she knows it. So she's lashing out at the industry that chewed her up and spit her out like the used up old slut she is.
And yes, she's still playing a character. She was dumbstruck until the confrontation was resolved by security. Then once the confrontation was over, she had the 'staircase wit' come back to her, and she made it into an improv bit to make herself seem edgy and cool. The whole thing was disingenuous, aside from her obvious discomfort.

WTF was Brianna Wu doing there?

They will do wall to wall shows dedicated to female abuse and exploiting the vagina viewer then fill the commercial space with tampon commercials for their target audience.

Also Rose just went off the liberal narrative and will now be labeled and demonized as alt right for channeling Jordan Peterson. Shes /ourgrill/ now.

I unironically think this video will destroy the left.

If normies see this, they will be voting republican for 20 years. No joke. This is it. This is worse than wikileaks, worse than hillary, worse than stealing the election from Bernie worse than any SJW meltdown compilation.

This is peak leftism

Hahaha what the fuck, hahahaha

top-tier post user
and so very, very true

Where you you land on the spectrum?

>Don't put your labels on me!
>What I do for the world, you should be grateful!

The irony

>twitter.com/popcrave/status/959218557946155008
holy fuck this is just icing on the cake, the left is going to splinter itself on the pissing match of who is the most oppressed

They just literally think that someone being mean to you in public transit once per year is a prelude to state enforced genocide. Some of them are insanely paranoid and will take any "microaggression" ranging from insult to wrong tone of voice as a real rape/death threat.

There is a type of cringe that im comfortable with.

Inappropriate emotional meltdown shit, no can do.