Re:Creators

THIS ISN'T EVEN HER FINAL FORM

Other urls found in this thread:

u.nya.is/czvscn.webm
u.nya.is/jsrzlw.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Souta a shit, A SHIT

Friendly reminder that fanon is literally Hime's super power. Post your Hime OCs!

I hope we keep learning more about Altair, it's about time.

there is already a new thread faggot

Gunpuku no himegimi is so cool

the cutest

Souta a cute, A CUTE

Standing
On the edge
Of the crater
Like the prophets once said

It's not a general, so fuck off faggot

Alice and Speedy' confrontation was nice, I want more stuff like this.

It's not a general, so fuck off faggot

Mamika x Souta OTP

Mamika is dead

Then who was phone?

delete this

So this is the power of Holopsicon

Alice seems to be pretty ok with Souta.
I mean. Souta is pretty darn pathetic. But it probably feels pretty good for Alice to know her story contributed towards even a pathetic mess like Souta managing to actually man up a bit for a moment.

She doesn't even know that he is a little bitch. All she has seen of him is a young guy who told her that people of this world love her story because it tells about courage and justice and who was ready to sacrifice his life in order to protect a girl.

Official creations by companies versus a self aware meme who can destroy the real world.
The most equivalent of this we can imagine is Marvel & DC versus Kek. (I know citing this frog is inappropriate for this board. But Don't Steal is too weak as a meme nor it's loved).

Wait did they just make delay for season 2 PART OF THE THE PLOT?

Altair is literally Black Rock Shooter. Hiroe intentionally made her look like a Miku offshoot.

So who was the asshole that gave her the holopsicon?

But Black Rock Shooter is more a OC than a meme.
Altair in other hands is has no control, anyone can do any shit to her.
But you can't weaken her down if people can't even agree to your weaken down story.

It was us, the shitposters

I chuckled , hard.

BRS is an OC made popular by a music video that was a giant meme in Japan at the time and spawned shitloads of fan content. Altair is an OC made popular by a music video that became a giant meme in Re:Creators world and spawned shitloads of fan content. The difference is in Re:Creators being a meme gives her real power.

To be honest their plan is shit.
They basically want to create one of those cross over mash up fighting games, that are at best considered semi canon.
Also all of them except the bot are not even on the level of city busters and now they want to give them power ups to that are accepted by the fanbase to make them equal or stronger than a reality bender.
Power creep much and absolutely unacceptable to the fanbase.
I find the idea of Re:Creators not bad, but the solution they came up with is entirely retarded.
It is as if the Re:Creators author himself does not know that shit would not work that way with the fanbase.

Damn I can not believe this

like said, BRS was made out of a miku model since supercell made the song with vocaloid but huke drew the character. Note that only after that video was made viral, the other characters were made.

so altair, even though she was MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL was born from a music video and based on another character just like BRS

AND THE ASHES

I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL

>that are at best considered semi canon.
Yeah and? As you said, it's about making it accepted by the fans.
Fans can accept crossovers but not necessarily as canon.
>to make them equal or stroger than a reality bender
That's dumb and that's not what they are trying to do. They are trying to confine her to the anime, as they said, put her in a cage.

Truly the Holopsicon is omnipotent

Altair should get herself an ally experienced in multiversal crossover shenanigans for the sake of chaos, instead heroic figures that'll end up defecting and turning on her.

And then enter it and beat her inside of it.
The cage is to prevent their IRL from damage.
You sure you are not a speedreader?

I want her to play a happy song for me.

Wait a moment, if she is such a popular character how the hell it took so much time for them to find her identity?

Why is she not suspicious about the fuckhuge crater that suddenly appeared right around when Mamika died?

Because only Souta saw her initially, and then fat guy who discovered who she was. The rest were looking for "anime/manga character with military uniform" in an earlier episode.

She also has a cult following but not necessarily mainstream, especially considering she is a three months old character.

ssh! You'll ruin the premise!

She's having a nightmare. In it, everyone is asking what is happening. And she knows. She knows. She knows and she wants to speak but the words just won't come. Her mouth makes a hoarse inaudible noise as she is ignored. The discussion continues without her and Selestia suggests an explanation. Wrong! Wrong! They are getting it all wrong! If they would just listen, if she could just speak, they would have the truth. But she cannot speak, she can only gurgle as Soda walks off towards oblivion, vanishing before her tear-stained eyes.

Himegimi sure is talented.

It didn't take long, at most a couple of days.
Many characters fit her description and Sota and fatty were the only ones who actually saw her

Shut the fuck up wikipasta-chan.

they assumed she was an anime or video game character

No thanks. I'd rather have a warm forest song instead.

The Internet is not tiny.

You'd have to be pretty damn talented to play a PPSh and have it produce violin sounds.

>I have no idea how to use this thing and ow my arm just broke

It didn't take THAT long, and how many people would recognize a 2hu at first glance?

She sure is.
u.nya.is/czvscn.webm
u.nya.is/jsrzlw.webm
There is nothing Shiro can do that Altair can't, Shiro is just one of Altair many canons.

How do we make Altair strong enough to defeat the Big Fucking Crossover in six months?

demonbane

You mean a 2hu only a couple months after the community started.

Post memes.

The events in the anime started in November 18, right now they in November 30.
So not even 2 weeks, which means it only took a couple of days to find Altair's identity after they started searching for it, that seems pretty good to me, especially when they weren't even sure of what they were looking for.

>no voice bubble

7/10

she needs memes and dojins

That's a catchy tune. I would like to see the rest Altair's Fiddle Hoedown video.

So if an artist makes an Altair doujin and it becomes really popular, does she become a slut?

Why do you think shes here in the first place?

She gets the powers of a slut, but she doesn't automatically becomes one.

There's only one way to find out. Hiroe has thrown the gauntlet and it's the internet's job to answer.

And do it with a sword

Is bad art made canon as well?

You mean a 2hu with a fan redesign that only gained a cult following.

Charon's voice sounds kind of evil. It's pretty clear he's not going to be a Kirito type character.

I can see Blitz being taken out somehow and Charon becoming Hime's second in command.

So she gets powers from fanfics/dojins?

Are we really going to get thread after thread of these kinds of posts?

Nice dyke butt

This show really went to shit after O MY TWEET isnt it?

If we keep getting thread after thread of people asking about what was explained in the infodumps, then why not this too?

O

Not the Altair parts at least, she is still perfect.

I was hoping she was gonna be more relevant in this episode, but instead it was another week of cyberbullying PSA.

I don't remember it being all that good before.

MY

Charon the cuck on himegime side

OMNIPOTENT

I want to protect that smile.

TWEEEEST

>Charon the cuked on hime side
KEK
Also he can use a giant mecha?

Actually Selesia is the cuck.

Hime could give him the Vogelchevalier, though if she did it would end up with Selesia eventually. Not that it matters with the anime powerups.

Selesia makes cute faces.

I got diabetes.

pretty much every harem heroines for that matter

Selesia makes cute babies well not anymore lol

So, Altair's powers basically work like a meme...
Meaning that... she's some kind of anime pepe?

we all think its charon but what if its Hydra dressed up as Charon to make the HYDRA BETRAYS Red happen like happened in their source material

Yes, that's kind of accurate

One of these days Alice, Pow! Straight to the Moon!

why do you think she is a nazi

COLDSTEAL THE HIMEHEG

Because she has excellent fashion taste and a desire to save the world from itself.

What if the deviantart fetish art of Hime become canon? Will she have vore, diaper, quicksand and petrification power?

It's not really hard to believe that Altair has a appearance changing ability she used on Nics. She is Meteora after all.