What are your top ten worst college majors?

Comp sci, unfortunately

Aerospace Engineer

All of em

Nobody should ever go to college to get a job of any kind.

Mine
>Doctor in Odontology

Chemistry

anything that doesn't have agency and/or practical skills. although it really depends on the criteria for how they're being ranked. i don't think something like classics is inherently bad if the student intends on doing research in academia or something along those lines. it does have value, just not in a ultra market-focused Jew society where it puts you in debt, and thousands of others are doing the same thing expecting employment outside of academic research.

Classics

Economics
Total junk science.

Is usually whatever I'm majoring in.

>Doctor of the toothiest blowjobs.

You just need a gimmick to sell your skills under.

>tfw history student

African American Studies

It makes a shitload of money, but it's a miserable job. And really fucking boring

Wait, why'd you give me a footlong if i work there?

Gender Studies

Photography
Damn smart phones

How is this one bad?

I work at little caesars btw, wish I worked at subway it pays more

>economics
>science

top fucking kek at the world we live in

About $120 K to go with your 9'' dick right?

(sorry to hear it's shit, at least it pays mate).

when did subway bump the minimum to 15?

Why computer science? I thought stem degrees weren't crap?

Economics, with the exception of a few important concepts, most of it is intuitive anyway.

just get overpaid for wedding photos

unless you're bretty guuud ;)

kys

wait why :(

This. Mine is pharmacy (biochemistry) btw, but I plan to change to medicine next year.

What, really? How can dentistry not be a good degree?

my 3 interests were history, economics and journalism

I started as the last, ended up as a double major of the first 2 after the newspapers completely died out. All of them are worthless in the modern world without the right connections. I wish I went to college in 1950 when I could get a journalism degree and pick a town to live in and write about. Nowadays I would need to blow 3 editors in internships to get my foot in the door at a shitty independent paper in Montana

Math

Same time your mother went from 8 to 6 per blowjob. Entire corporations managed to pay more money after that

>tfw MDfag

Feels good being overpaid

Odontology is a shit degree here for example, the market is incredibly saturated.

All of them, it's all about connections, you don't learn anything at propaganda school and what you do is gone in 3 months. You aren't going to be proficient any stem shit unless you do consistent hands on work with it at a job.

The whole education system is beyond reform. It needs to be abolished. Bring back proper tutoring,home schooling and apprenticeships.

basically unless you have a +3.5 gpa you are not getting a job. Its like how psychologists don't get jobs, or shitty ones, but in the engineering world

>doctors
>overpaid
kys

>the market is flooded
It is here too, but can't you automatically get an above average job as a dentist just by graduating from agood university at least?

Thanks for that chart that has no explanation.

Maybe not that much, but 85k a year or maybe 90something would be about what you can make.
Hell you can make a lot more if you put the effort and work extra, no dentist needs to though.

It's unbelievably boring and repetitive, also dealing with patients is total shit, it's worse if you treat old people, they constantly forget their appointments and don't ever follow treatment, but always complain about everything.

Which is why the faculty in Uruguay is filled with Chileans who move here to study for free then just stay forever

Marketing ftw

>making 420k yearly for basically a 40 hour week
>not overpaid

Hue please

>40 hours
lmao no

1. College costs are too expensive but there's a gentle push and pull going on there because
2. College can be mostly free if you do it right, plus what you're really paying for is not the courses but
3. Access to connections and opportunity.

College not being worth the money is a valid argument to have but not if one isn't viewing the entire picture. The educational system sucks and needs reform (another valid argument) but hate the player not the game.

>t. salty stemfag larper
Just because shlomo thinks you deserve 50k a year for 60 hours/week of work doesn't mean doctors are overpaid.

Read the filename.

this. I got an aviation business degree instead. Thought I was making a mistake back then but boy oh boy was I wrong

Bro fist

Quick! What's a better major to get into? Computer Science or Information Technology?

I have only a few months to choose before going in to college.

>tfw architect
feels breddy decent m9

Lmao yes

Most of us are, I'd only exclude surgeons

Minor in economics or finance and you'll be alright. Lotta pencil pushing think tank policy type work still out there, not to mention banking.

CS is probably more fun

is electrical engineering hard as fuck?

Something else. I'd go for engineering if I were you. Computer science/IT is full of soyboys (here at least).

There really isn't a demand for them. When a joe blow from (((((University of Phoenix))))) can get an engineering job at Boeing why even bother slaving away for six years to barely scrape by with a 3.5 GPA?

>majoring in a subject that can be entirely googled

I still have no idea what the numbers mean.

________ Studies
Fill in the blank with anything.

Yeah I bet you did 40 hours in residency.
What are you a psychiatrist faggot?

Tell me Sup Forums: Can you consider yourself educated if your 'education' is just vocational?

It's generally regarded as one of the most difficult engineering degrees you can get.

complete pseudoscience comprised of """intellectuals""" that parrot the policies that benefit whomever will pay the most (protip: it's the jews who pay the most)

kek.
>A soft science is still a science I swear!

I'm not talking about residency, that was underpaid on the contrary.
I work in the emergency, 4x 8hour shifts, usually stay for 10h each shift.

It sounds easy

yes.

>psychiatry
>faggot
pick one and only one

t. interested in psychiatry

Anything women or sjw related I consider a non-degree cause you won't make shit with em.

I majored in Unemployment. Minor in Depression.

The numbers are not so important, just the ranking. But it is lifetime earnings in millions of dollars.

It means u earn more as a chemical engineer

women's studies, nigger-I-mean-African-American studies, gender studies, psychology, sociology, communist studies, community organizer degree,
undergrad studies, drop out degree, Murder 101,

What mental traits are needed to succeed?

I don't care if there's soyboys. In fact I probably look like one.

well, any degree sounds easy when you compare it to working at Little Caesars

math degree here, its pretty fucking useless

Seems low, most engineers in the Bay Area are making 2M in 10 years or less

Tbh most psychiatrist are quirky and weird, I think they all have psych issies themselves.

The better question is which degrees ARENT useless. 80-90% of the degrees right now are useless

Are pure mathematics and physics the biggest redpill you can acquire in uni?

same here user.

>tfw refuse to work in a University or public school, so teach at a private school for peanuts.

At least I'm working

>no mention of MBAs

Everyone I know with an MBA is a millionaire. Your chart is shit

Good thing in getting computer information systems

Yup, this. The assumptions the whole thing is based on are completely retarded (rational consumers).

Space doesn't exist sheeple

They're not a millionaire because of their MBA

Sociology, Journalism, Law (well paid but shit dishonest job), English and Translation (hello Google), Gender Studies (gender is not even real, why bother), Art (yeah, Da Vinci went to college), compsci (coding is the new sweat work, say hi to your pajeet colleagues), ...

>math degree
>doesn't work for a bank
>hasn't taken the kikepill

You need more than a bachelor's degree with math.

Most engineers don't work in the Bay Area.

using work visas, the workforce is flooded with immigrants. you also tend to be the welders of the tech world. always jobs available but viewed more as blue collar than white collar so paid as little as possible.

Comp Sci if you don't get cucked by calculus1-3

Yes, it happens and then people switch to InfoTech

It just looks at bachelor's degrees.

Most neurologists seem antisocial as well I've noticed

And perfect information.

Best major bruh. Being a high school teacher seems comfy

The degree to which you actually have marketable skills and not theoretical ones.

Business Admin

Was told you need one to open up a business. You don't. You just need money.

Neurologists are the most useless medical professionals in existence