WEASELS AND LIARS NEVER HOLD THE FIELD HAHAHHAHAH IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!!

WEASELS AND LIARS NEVER HOLD THE FIELD HAHAHHAHAH IMPEACH NOW!!!!!!!!

"McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence."

sound familiar, cuck?

checked

Had people listened to McCarthy, communists would never have gained academia and the entertainment industry

But mccarthy was literally right

Joe McCarthy was right.
Comey is a faggot.

>Not a lot of schools or streets named for Joe McCarthy

yet

mccarthy was trying to purge the jew menace. the jew media slandered his name across time so that everyone now thinks it's immoral to fight against traitors.

precisely

MEMO IS A NOTHINGBURGER, NUNES WILL BE RIDICULED AS AN ILLITERATE MORON, WE ARE NOW IN CONSTUTUTIONAL CRISIS MODE, PAY ATTENTION YOU RETARDS, MUELLER WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY

>we live in the timeline where people unironically believe McCarthy was wrong
>we live in the timeline where people unironically believe Trump colluded with Russia

The government is literally filled with weasels and liars.

They're called Jews.

only your side is making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence

you have terrible reading comprehension

This.

McCarthy made a noble effort to eradicate the commies from our institutions, but the poisonous snakes still managed to writhe their way in.

Trump will finish what he started.

I'm guessing if even Comey is throwing a tantrum this memo is the real deal

Implying Comey isnt a double agent without him would Trump even be in office?
Try Reddit.com its an echo chamber for people like you

My side is America, your side is Russia, Nunes is the one without proper regard for evidence poltard

its more fun to watch you chimps fling your poo

Cherry picking

not to worry, Mueller is stronger

A baby killer (left) and an honorable man (right)

Eat bullets, faggot

exactly, Nunes knows he is complicit in Trumps treason, so he cherrypicks a memo to defuse the real story

Mueller has one final orange baby to kill hahaha

Memos getting released and people are going to Jail, give me a reason why Trump would collude with the Russian Gov't its a fugazi

If the memo is nothing fuck it release I would loved to be proved wrong , but unfortunately for The United States it looks pretty bad

No your cherrypicking Trump vs Muller you autist

If your side is America, why are you trying to malign your duly elected President?

Are you condoning an assassination?

I did not elect Putin, faggot

wasn't McCarthy right though?

director of FBI, fired, what an absolute failure comey is

Well you voted for a cunt who sold him uranium.

>Not a lot of schools or streets named for Joe McCarthy
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you’re right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.

Putin isn't your President, Donald J Trump is.

I think hes suppourting war criminals, like hes obv also a #imwithher

Lol fucking shills failing and losing at every turn. Must be hard on your mental health.

Holy fuck you're a fucking faggot if you shopped that ahahahahaha
>Gutta add muh bob gulcher to mage chur all my lefty fruends no what I mean

Chekt, kekt, and rekt

Where is she now?
h
e
r
e