>moeshit taking a toll on your senses
>all of a sudden loli sticks her hand into her brain

Sasuga, well played Shaft.

>mfw no decent encode and subs for kizu 2

So what did she find there?

This. What the actual fuck.

>moeshit
>loli
Too bad Monogatari lived to have such a casual cancerous normalfag fandom, and become the same itself.

>moeshit

>autists
>triggered by words
Are you implying that shinobu is not moe or a loli?

She might be "moe", but that's not what you used, and no, she's not a loli, but a hebe.

>casual
>normalfag
I've been into the Monogatari series since before your parents took the child locks off your gaming laptop.

quality thread OP
>summer

wouldn't it be her left eye spazzing?

>hebe
Did hebephilia finally become common knowledge while I was gone?

Anyways, I stand by my word choice. She's not as much a loli as she could be, but she still hasn't left the classification. I mean, people call Rory a loli.

Probably hitting the ocular nerve.
Here's a webm version.

>highschoolers using "summer" meme to disguise the fact that they're highschoolers

>people call Rory a loli
Normalfags do.
>using moeshit unironically
Oh no, you aren't.
Good thing Monogatari is casual enough for your kind.

casual SEETHING

>using moeshit ironically
>implying that most anime isn't moeshit compared to 15 years ago

Time for beddy time, kiddo.

Someone post the mail from '94 about kawaii stuff taking over the industry.

>MUH MANIME FROM MUH NOSTALGY
End yourself, you fucking casual piece of shit.
Also, your newfag is showing way too much.

Don't you mean yours? You're clearly an entry-level gaki who is trying to pretend to fit in by being hostile and greentexting memes. You're clearly new if you think that the current moeshit levels are a norm, and anything less is "nostalgia".

>all anime before evangelion was all super cool western epic sagas like cowboy bebop moeshit didn't exist!
end yourself retard or actually watch some anime

15 years ago was 2002 kid, that's a full 5 years after EoE. Wait, do you not know that there's a series before the Rebuilds? How embarrassing.

Current "moeshit" level is lower than it used to be, not to mention akihabara-style moe is basically dead and restriced to 1/2 minute shorts, while there are more retarded trainwrecks that want to appeal with their super deep and dark plot than ever.
Moe levels are at an all-new low, despite that being the sole thing anime really excels.

And there are the casualfags who will repeat what you're saying for decades.

>kid
hello Sup Forumseddit
it's okay to admit you've never watched anime before 1997, the year you were born

>b-b-but kyoani invented moe!!!
Sure makes me wonder who is the real kid here.

Cowboy Bebop is from 1998. You're really making a fool of yourself.
This appears to be a classic case of projection.

I said 97 was the year you were born not the year cowboy bebop came out holy shit are you retarded?

>Sup Forumseddit
Jesus, you do realize that trying to be the deputy board police is just about the newest thing you can do?
Yeah, probably you, for even having such a ludicrous thought rattling around in your mind so you can whip it out for some ironic greentexting.

>still unironically presenting no argument

You didn't. Can you even understand how posts on Sup Forums work? You said that Cowboy Bebop came before Evangelion, and the other user believed that everything after Evangelion is shit.

>You said that Cowboy Bebop came before Evangelion
Did you see the part of the sentence where the word like was used to describe something similar to Cowboy Bebop and all the words before Cowboy Bebop or are you actually this fucking dumb?

Argue about what? You're the triggered faggot.

>being into monogatari while not speaking flueant japanese
LOL

lmao still no proof moeshit is more abundant than 25 years ago

Moeshit as you call it was at its peak probably between 95 to 2008-2009, it's not that it died totally but it's a lot different and more casual than it used to be, and for the love of god, next time you want to argue about old anime, actually WATCH them before showing your shitty opinions.

You all should leave my board and kill yourselves. Damn rping normalfags.

I ignored it because the pure stupidity. Why even use Cowboy Bebop? Could you really not think of an anime before 1997 that fits your argument. Watch some early Satoshi Kon or something. I don't know. Why are you even here? To pathetically try to make everyone think you're part of some secret club that doesn't exist?
We literally don't care.

>implying
>being into anime without having yellow skin

>I ignored it because the pure stupidity.
LOL
>being this mad moeshit exists

>i like monogatari!! bees animu ever!!
fucking summer

Who is arguing about old anime? The OP said there's too much moeshit, so a little girl sticking her hand into her brain surprised him?

I like moeshit where are you getting your assumptions?

>tfw you can't read sentences correctly because you're typing through tears

He's just trying to imply that before 2002, moe didn't exist and now it's fucking everywhere, he obviously didn't watch much anime and got all excited because he saw some blood in the middle of a show with a little girl, why is this thread even alive, really.

You mean in English, right?

>tumblr gif
pf nice

Do you mean no decent encode with good subs, no decent subs, or no decent encodes? It's easy to add good subs to a good encode, I made all of Girls und Panzer with dual-audio, official subs, commie with german, commie with no german, and some other group's subs in about 30 minutes.

>tumblr gif
tumblr drew monogatari?
woah

Not really. They're just saying it wasn't as prevalent.

2005 to 2012 was the peak of moeshit quantity. Prove me wrong.

>pretending to be retarded
>pretending he doesn't have a tumblr
Your gif is from tumblr.

I mean I don't like the use of gif either but this one doesn't have that shitty blur or the bullshit they're using on every single gif so I doubt it's from there.

>Your gif is from tumblr.
lmao sure bud

can we talk about monogatari please

The future.

t. man who doesn't know how shit tumblr .gifs actually are

Sucking my fucking dick you assblasted moeshitter.

It's using the filesize and dimension limits.

>I'm being autistic
thank you for admitting it

Shinobu going with Seishirou solves literally everything so why didn't she do it?

because seishirou is gay

Because Shinobu loves Ragi

>oldfags waking up from comas
>newfags pretending they're not new
I don't get it. Who forgot to take what meds today?

Then she should let him go.

>Then she should let him go
But he's the one who doesn't want to let go

She literally said that she would leave Araragi if he desired to stay human. Shinobu did always take Araragi happiness and well being above her own. But Araragi simply said: "not happening"
>"I can not imagine a future without Shinobu in it"

By Jove! Could this be a tasteful allusion to a certain printed work describing the mishaps of a gentleman whose name begins with the letter between I and K?

But that's the point. Even if he says he doesn't want it, it's for his own good. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she stayed, but yeah I'm surprised that the "I'll go with him because blah blah blah you deserve happiness blah blah blah self-sacrifice" never came up.

Shinobu did end up swallowing the dude so I guess she had her cake and got to eat it too.

no good subs of 2 exist, so you would have to find a good translator first.

Who are you quoting?

But she is not selflesh up to such a point, it was never the case of who would Shinobu choose in mail. What Shinobu had trouble with is that she did not want to emotionally hurt her first servant.

Shinobu does desire to stay with him and so does Araragi. The only one causing trouble is Araragi for himself because he refuses to also let go of Crab.

>but yeah I'm surprised that the "I'll go with him because blah blah blah you deserve happiness blah blah blah self-sacrifice" never came up.
It never came up because there was no such thing for Shinobu as a decision to "go with" Seishirou. She felt bad about him because she felt responsible for his demise and blamed herself for not being able to die for him as she tried to do so for Araragi and it was hard for her to face him again, since he despised her in the past for reviving him. She didn't want to hurt him by refusing his apology, that's why Araragi decided to face him and, I guess, prove himself worthy of her. Araragi and Shinobu's relationship is quite bizarre and I guess Ragi tries to postpone serious things, since he believes they'll have their time in the future.

>Shinobu does desire to stay with him
But Kiss-Shot probably would've.
Yeah, though, crab. I have no idea why she's still there.

Was Episode's repeating laugh.wav a Castlevania reference or something?

>I have no idea why she's still there.
Nip gene pool must've gone to shit.

Hanekawa was so damn horny in that scene. She should have won.

I avoided the series until recently. Watching it can be a chore. Why the fuck do they need all that build up when they rush a resolution in each arc?

>why do stories follow basic story telling wtf

>>why do stories follow basic story telling wtf
The formula they use is shit tier. Slowly Build build build shity resolution new arc build build build shity resolution repeat. Sprinkle in snail for comedy.

I too have never watched or read this series

She's jewish?

What's that for kinda argument, you mean the Kiss-Shot who never met Araragi. Even in the early stages, It'd not weird for Kiss-Shot to choose Araragi over Seishiro, since the dude literally called her names and insulted her before trowing himself into the sun. She's still choose Araragi over him after he saved her.

I'm in the middle of the second season. Each story has an underwhelming ending. Shinobo movies, and nekos are alright though, but that's about it.

>you mean the Kiss-Shot who never met Araragi
Have you not watched Shinobu Mail recently? A big part of it is how Shinobu's form + pairing with Araragi in general is likely influencing her decision making.

Their pairing was severed when she chose Araragi over Seishirou.

I understand your criticism, but it really isn't a boom boom pow anime, even though it has those moments occasionally. You need to think of it as a book with audiovisual components.
A lot of people are introduced to the series from the Rainy Devil fight and are disappointed that those types of fighting scenes is not a common occurrence.

Do you have a problem with that you anti Semite?

It's that thing. What does the Youjo Senki girl call it? Mental degradation? Like that. It's not a matter of on/off, it's a matter of whether or not the mental link unnaturally caused their codependency. Again, it's not like I said this, it's in the anime itself.

The only reason for their link to be severed was to show that it didn't influence Shinobu's decision. It's not like she was in danger or that reuniting was some grand task.

I think that you have not watched it. Her decision making was not influenced by her connection to Araragi, not to mention the connection was partly broken because of the Darkness. Her decision was already set. why would Kiss-Shot choice a guy who insulted her over the man who laid down his life for her.

It's not rocket science. Araragi fought Seishiro in order to show to Shinobu that he was serious, so she responded in kind by rejecting Seishiro fairly.

Their link was severed back in Onimonogatari.

>doesn't even recognize a tumblr gif
>lmao
Get the fuck out newfaggot.
Every thread I go in I see another newfag piece of shit.
Kill yourself.

>tfw this is a jojo reference

No, it was not. It was disrupted, everything but not broken. If the connection between Araragi And Shinobu completely breaks, then Araragi and Shinobu go back to being full vamps like in Kizu.

>it's a tumblr gif because it's small, I'm going to completely ignore the fact that it isn't terrible quality like actual tumblr .gifs because I'm trying to fit in this hard

I'm not even debating. I'm repeating a plot point from the anime where the characters, and Shinobu herself, are not sure why she's choosing Araragi (because rationally it makes no sense), and one suggests that it could have something to do with their mental link. I don't have an opinion on this matter.

>it isn't terrible quality
>has a tumbler filter
You're a fucking moron.

It's a tumblr gif because those are the precise filesize and dimensions for their size limit, down to the pixel.
stop being defensive over your fucking gifs.

Yeah, where the grand result was Araragi being worried about Shinobu. Nisio planted it ahead of time. The entire point of Shinobu Mail was to demonstrate that she wants to be of him of her own accord instead of being influenced by their link.

So their link wasn't severed and what is baseless?