Jewish Supremacy

I found out two years ago that I was mostly Jewish and thanks to this board I was pissed off, but I have come to realize that the jewish people are the true master race.
>Jews run most of the large banks in the world, and if they don't, the owners marry into Jewish families
>Statistically highest IQ out of all groups of people
>VERY religious families
>have a tight sense of community and family
>able to make generations of whites, asians and black people chimp out over how successful we are.

Face it, your chimping out "da j00z! da j0000ooZ!" is EXACTLY what blacks are doing to white people right now. It's also what Asian men do when white people (or Jewish people) reproduce with their women. It's a defense mechanism to hate those who are superior to you.
Either:
A) The holocaust was a hoax perpetuated by the Jewish elite (as Sup Forums thinks) and the Jews were able to manipulate the world into giving them economic overrule, and giving them an ethnostate (which you pol babbies so deeply desire!)
OR
B) The holocaust really did happen, and despite Hitler, who too chimped out because he was inferior, killing 6,000,000+ Jews, we were still able to attain complete control over the world and get a Jewish ethnostate out of it.

Israel has managed in it's short lifetime to make blacks, arabs and whites (both left and right) pissed off at how much control it has over the world. Look at the US right now, Trump will do literally anything Netanyahu says like a dog on a leash.

SO TL;DR: Jewish people are smarter, have cleaner bloodlines, are resilient, and make white people mad EXACTLY the same way niggers hate whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TLj2l3gN6Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder how it feels knowing Donald Trump himself has a close aid in Jared Kushner who is proudly Jewish, and comes from a VERY successful Jewish family. He was also very happy to marry his daughter into the Kushner family, because he knows the power of the Jews and how powerful Kushners name is in real estate.

Pic related, it's Trump realizing he is inferior.

Success DOES breed jealousy.

>"Grrrr! Those JEWS are why I can't get a job these days!"

name one good piece of art a jew created

you have no culture, no soul. youre fucking rats

just hook nosed goblins

you have lived as parasites everywhere you went

having your own nation is so unnatural israel looks like a piece of shit

rootless garbage

>Face it, your chimping out "da j00z! da j0000ooZ!" is EXACTLY what blacks are doing to white people right now.
wow, in the entire time of /n/, /new/, and Sup Forums, no one has ever brought up such an original insight before.

jews have no conscience thats the only reason you even got this point

you will not think twice about lying, stealing, killing

you simply do not care, whereas any non-jew would shrievel at the though

>m-muh art!!
Jesus, is this really your rebuttal? This is literally the same argument blacks make when they claim they "built the country" or when they wuz kangz lmao, there are plenty of Jewish artists.

such as? come on post a good jewish painting. anything. you cant. thats the content of the jewish mind. knowledge without wisdom. and so on.

runs banks, higher ups, commies, white genocide persecutes Israel (BDS) = JUDEN/Lefty Jews

Religious, nationalistic, racial realist, "Jerusalem or DEATH"/ 6 day war defenders= Zionists

>LARP as NAZI on Sup Forums for years
>Find out you're Jewish
>Become Jewish Zionist
Jews are master race everyone! We control everything!

The predator never gives a care about it's prey. You see Cheetah in the wild snatching young boar from their mother for food, do you think they care? The Jewish people have risen through being "parasites" to being literal global rulers at 0.2% of the population. The Jewish people have the power to bankrupt you and your shitty country in an instant.

Jews are a plague on this earth

>wypipo be a plague on this earth nigga they be stealin our nations n shiet we wuda been ruling they ass if theyz didnt enslave us mayn

>have cleaner bloodlines
easily the most mutted 'race' on the planet.
for fun if you can find some jews with 50%+ dna, post a list of all their heredity diseases, truly the master race wont succumb to tay sachs will they?

>human shields
it is the case that the global elite see you just as much goy as the rest of us and have sold you out dozens of times in history to save themselves. believing your interests align with billionaires living in gated mansions in england and switerland is nigger tier WE WUZing

you're a disease thats what you are. colonists brought civilization to other countries, generally

but jews, absolutely nothing. you dont have good, divine pursuits. you are moloch prostitutes, blood drinkers, rats.

it's true that a nation deserves the jews it has, however, as the jew can only feed from its sins.

What about it?
>WYpipo are a DISEASE nigga, they beens plagueing the world and killing all the peoplez n shiet man! Yall got no culture bruh no seasonin' on yo food mayn!
Literally nigger tier chimp out at a group more successful than yours. I'm loving it.

A few posts in and people are still unable to form a response other than literal buttmad "YALL PLAGUES N SHIET"

nice rebuttal. jew. the modern definition of success has been created by jews. in fact, most people in america have been jewified in their brain . the modern world is jewish, and is purposely made to give as much power to jews as possible. it's a system that YOU created. the actual european man doesnt swear by it, however. too bad he gave you a chance. too bad. he gave you a chance and you devoured him. i hope you all get gassed for good. but in the meantime, go ahead and fuck the poor goyim. i hope they learn their lesson too.

you dont create anything. you destroy everything. you didnt come up with anything that could ever be considered not degenerate. snake blood.

when will stormfags ever learn?

You know its exactly what Blacks are doing with whites
But since we are whites we have to defend our position against hostil people trying to destroy us.
Jews are a plague to the western world, since they only cared about their own people and his nation and we are definetly not THEIR OWN PEOPLE so we have to fight against them
IS not about being racist or antisemitic
Its about trying to preserve the future of our people and our culture

You know this sounds like a literal compliment right? If what you're saying is true, Jewish people were responsible for the ultra comfy lifestyle I live right now. Infact, this makes me even more proud to be Jewish. Again, the white supremacist will laugh at the nigger for blaming his shortcomings on the people in the position of power (supposedly whites) and yet they'll snivel in the direction of the Jew for the exact same reason.

is there more of her?

>need government funded program to stop women leaving israel
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>gets skin cancer in homeland because slav genes in the desert
WE
>get crohn's disease
WUZ
>get conscripted against will to defend golan heights
>BANKERS N SHIIET
>die in poland while rothschilds make trillions

>they only cared about their own people
>it's about trying to preserve the future of our people and our culture

You are literally blaming the Jewish people for doing what you ideally want to do. Fucking pathetic.

Because the nigger lives as a parasite from the system created by those he hates so much.

We could say, Go back to africa nigger! but he wouldnt want to.

The European man on the other hand, doesnt live like a parasite on the backs of the jews. It's in fact the opposite. Honest men getting fucked by you. The euro doesnt need your system. He became a much worse version of himself because of it. You could fuck off forever and we could undo everything you did and we would be much much better off.

There is the difference. The american nigger needs the white man, the white man doesnt need the jew.

Okay buddy. Jews may manipulate and have no morals, but you're on the wrong side of history. Repent now. You're the minority.

As of 2010, Christianity was by far the world's largest religion, with an estimated 2.2 billion adherents, nearly a third (31 percent) of all 6.9 billion people on Earth," the Pew report says. "Islam was second, with 1.6 billion adherents, or 23 percent of the global population."

The world's core Jewish population was estimated at 14.41 million in 2016. 14.41 million. Against 2.2 billion Christians and 1.6 billion islamists. You're on the wrong side of history.

Either way, go on and join your tribe in israel, do what you have to do. Follow your nature. But keep what that in mind. You're a race of rootless parasites and will always be.

Those in the know will just have to adapt to the NWO, because it's pretty much over for humanity.

You parasitic Jews can not survive without a host

youtu.be/TLj2l3gN6Jc

We will mix you out of existence.

you are creating us, reborn degenerate whites.
>greece, rome, nazis, us

False. Jews are evil parasites, as you have just proven. The Japanese do better than whites but they are not evil racist parasites who subvert their host nation. Jews are a disease

So you can't answer his question then

basically this. a parasite is a parasite. jews take way more than they give back.

You're inferior to us though, where we're your world spanning empires? They don't exist because parasites can only leech off of others

Typical Jewish parasite, always lying

When will noggers realise that they are the lowest of the low?

Jews don't give anything back user, they lend something for a limited time and collect interest on it.

Another retarded Jew thinking he's intelligent. You parasites promote multiculturalism in our countries whilst only looking after yourself, then when we do the same you call us hypocrites. This is the nature of the Jew, this is why you are universally despised and why your master race has been consistently btfo and forced to leave everyone else's countries

>jews take way more than they give
>but user, you dont understand, jews take infact far more than they actually give!
what did he mean by this?

I see op is a faggot and forgot to mention the inherit mental instability in the "bloodlines". This is why the generally act like psychotic turncoats, because they are. All those iq genes don't mean shit when you end up fucking nuts.

pic related, kike

OP is a faggot AND a kike. Congrats dude, you did it.

thanks Moshe

>living parasitically and dismantling culture
>superior
Use your high stats for good, you faggot jews. You can't be so deluded as to think antisemitism is unfounded, can you?

>Jewish people are smarter, have cleaner bloodlines, are resilient, and make white people mad EXACTLY the same way niggers hate whites

That made me chuckle somewhat. Then i remembered that only white people learn from history and past mistakes.
And I laughed
I laughed because semites pull this shit in literally every society they infiltrate. And get chased off. By literally every single society they infiltrate

Circle of life neighbour, it moves us all

The problem with Jews, and all parasites really, is that they have no feedback function to protect their host. They will keep feeding until they kill it. Jews, in their entire history, have failed to build a single real civilization. They are a rootless culture that has either destroyed their host civilization or their host civilization killed them/ran them off. Jews cannot or do not build, they only destroy. Israel was created and financed by goyim. Israel only continues to exist by the good graces of goyim in the USA.

If you get an intestinal worm, does that make the worm your better? I think not.

He's correct though. Jews have no sense of sublime beauty. Their sense of art is confined to the tawdry, tacky, cheap and mundane. Further proof they cannot create.

The Bible. Seinfeld.

See

Israels IQ is very low, only the few jews of a certain branch are smart but they have trouble breeding because of inbreeding and other genetical factors. Israel is basically a shithole country.