Black Bullet

Just watched a few episodes of this series and I got to say that it has been one of the worst series I've watched until this point. I didn't expect it to be that good, but after watching the 4th episode I haven't been this triggered by an anime in a few years. Is the adaptation bad or is the source material shit as well?

It's actually pretty close to source material, it makes you care by killing off a bunch of little girls.

But it's not the worst thing ever, try to sit through Mahou Sensou and then come back.

It's not great, but it isn't terrible.

Its better than SnK.

The anime is rushed to shit--things you expect to take 5 episodes minimum are resolved in 2. Read the manga, it's much better, astonishingly so

It's not great.

Mahou Shoujo's ending made even the rest of the show look okay, that's how terrible it was. It's like comparing a 0/10 to a 0.2/10, though.

Yes, it is badly adapted, in fact very bad, but you can read the novel, personally it is one of the best I have read.

I'm guessing you haven't watched I.S yet then.

I.S. is good though.

Kisara (the black haired old hag) wins in the novels.
Does that answer your question?

>I.S. is good though.
No.

You must not have watched many series desu, Black Bullet was very average. Unless you're just really offended by lolis or something. The villain was fun

Your head is full of shit, you breath shit, you eat shit so everything looks like shit for you at this point. The show isn't terrible, but not a masterpiece either, it's just you who can't differentiate between a really shitty anime and one that's just average and on top of that you try to look like you're an anime connoisseur when in fact you can't judge anything with those goggles made of shit that you're wearing right now.

But lolis tho

>by lolis
No, more like unless he was offended by lolis dying, being tortured, humiliated and main loli losing at the romance too.

I got no problem with the lolis, the main character was really shit though. The pace at which stuff happened seemed really out of place and drama getting forced really badly. The dead loli also sounded like her voice actor was holding her nose when doing the voice.

Dunno I got no problem watching average anime or stuff people consider shit, but these first 4 episodes just triggered me really hard. I didn't even go in with high expectations, just expected a really average show.

It just felt really unnatural how things progressed in the anime with the main char almost dying, then popping up in hospital after drama and straight going to a mission. The stuff on the island also felt really forced with the cool guy Initiator getting killed with his loli and suddenly they are firing a random railgun which happened to be there (I imagine this was explained better in the novel). All this is happening while the mission HQ is communicating with the main char who was a few days ago considered a random weakling working for a small agency.

Dunno if I got my points across that well

Spoils me pls.

Nothing to spoil beyond what I said.
At one point Rentarou can basically not hold back, and start kissing, feeling up and all around fondling a very willing and aroused Kisara like a beast as they express their love to each other.
The romantic route has been decided, now we'll see if they can save Enju (who's basically becoming a daughter to them) from her fate or not.

No. Fuck off you faggot.

>MC not picking Enju or Tina
MC's have shit taste confirmed

Funny how morality doesn't matter when it comes to beating, crippling, blinding, using or killing them, but god save it from someone a few years older falling in love with one.

Fucking this

Author hates lolis and loves to punish them. Even in the LN, the loli in your picture isn't the winner and the psychopath hag is.

Wait for the loli genocide

>literally dozens of poor lolis who had a hard life to begin with
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

the LN has better fight scenes desu but the anime was low budgeted. The writing is equally bad

Tina a best though

It's just an uninspired dim a dozen show
hownew

Moralfags were a mistake.
Still waiting for all action movies to be outlawed, because they 'promote violence'.

it's okay