ITT: the best character from their series

ITT: the best character from their series

Look into your heart, you know it to be true.

>Imai
>best boy
>Not this handsome blonde devil
Get cucked

Damn i need to read this again.

>XDD I posed it again mom
Fuck off with this shit meme

Always

don't feed the cave niggers

Well, you're right if we go by the light novel because she's so well-written. Going by the anime alone, however, it would have to be Kazuma-san.

Faggot got played like a fucking fiddle.

>Going by the anime alone, however, it would have to be Kazuma-san.
I thought posting main characters would be cheating though, that's why I didn't post him.

If MCs don't count, then you're right about Megumin being the best character, although Aqua is close.

>although Aqua is close
Why are dumb girls so great, user-san?

Not all dumb girls. Satania is pretty shit, for example!

>He doesn't want to rape and take advantage of Satania with Raphie
Your loss I guess.

I do, but I'd do it without love.

madman

It's quite difficult to decide.

>for them, it was a historic event
>for Hitomi, it was monday morning

>Somebody on this planet unironically likes Washizu

I only felt sympathy for him in the Drama, cause the old guy they picked for him seemed like an adorable, loving grandpa.

>not unironically loving Washizu as the great villain he is

In my honest opinion, Ishikawa was a better fight for Akagi than Washizu was. Ishikawa actually managed to fight with Akagi and on occasion was able to even Ron directly off him.

Washizu on the other hand is consistantly BTFO'd by Akagi and literally his entire gimmick is "Akagi is straight up better, but Washizu is just retarded lucky so that he can keep up pace"

Upper left 4 panels are the 4 chaniest words I've seen in my life
>banner when?

He's pretty undeniably Sup Forums's Secondary Mascot.

Even someone like me who isn't a robot is still broken enough, having been here for thirteen fucking years, that it's impossible not to empathize with him.

>Ishikawa was a better fight for Akagi than Washizu was. Ishikawa actually managed to fight with Akagi and on occasion was able to even Ron directly off him.
Dude, Akagi was a kid and was still learning mahjong.
Ishikawa against adult Akagi wiould have got BTFO like Urabe was

When I say a better fight, I meant to watch as opposed to equal skill level. I think Ishikawa fought more along the lines of how Akagi did which made the match more interesting, and Urabe was fun because Akagi just completely disassembled him within seconds and toyed with him.

She was a best. Dietrich was my claymore-fu tho

DOPAMINE ENDORFINE ADRENALINE

Will he ever bloom, Sup Forums?

The entire main cast was amazing in KKOW

Was there ever a time when politicians weren't morally bankrupt?

Yeah, ancient Greece

Greece still fell though.

Because they let the homos in.

1933-1945

That was Rome.

Oy Vey

It shined more with a homo autocratic leader though

If you're talking about Alex, he was hailed from Macedon.

I didn't know there was a "was" in there. Pls no bully, I'm tired.

>you now realize ichi is blonde for gold, based wolf is silver hair and midora has a brown bronze beard
Acacia's family are my favorite cast in that manga. Too bad they didn't explore the relationship between him and Froese

But he was raised as a true greek

Depending on who you ask, that may not matter. Although, no one would deny that he's one of the best things that ever happened to Greece.

>macedon

Where you think macedon was? Macedon was a greek state nigga.

Why do people treat them as if they're separate things though? Is it like the situation between the United States' North and South?

Probably because the history of old Greece is focused on Sparta and Athens, so all others city-states are not the oficial greeks they are used to.

I can accept this explanation.