Look at them trying to frame the narrative

Look at them trying to frame the narrative.

Is this going to be big Sup Forums ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhNThHNmUCQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA
tmz.com/2018/02/01/jimmy-kimmel-car-accident-hollywood/
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Youuggge.

Damn, the Man Show was a loooooong time ago...

Well they fucked up

From blackface to late night!

Fuck having borders and laws and shit, we have Jimmy Kimmel Live instead. Pope Jimbo.

but he's right

Wow, these people are terrified

Look it's Chucky Schumer's late night lap dog!

Its very odd. They don't realize they are peaking peoples curiosity due they?

haha funnfy yearbook photo! fuck drumpf

look at the Likes to Dislikes ratio. Bigly!!

day of the rope dear jimmy boy

didn't Kimmel have some accident?

yuge. They fear the memo gives GOP justification for an independent prosecutor that will drag Obama era officials into sworn testimony.

Yuge scandal. Major DNC officials getting caught up.

They're not even hiding the ad hominim attacks anymore

>LOL look at le funne yearbook photo
>AMERICA DISMISS THIS MAN'S CREDIBILITY NOW

I had my doubts, but I logged on the MicroBlog Jew site today and saw #RemoveNunes trending. Democrats have been fucking freaking out over this. They are exhausting every tactic they got.

>Using a late night talk show host to frame the narrative
Holy fuck. These absolutely shameless weasels. They are fucking terrified and desperate. Also, I thought they were supposed to have jokes in the monologue.

I can't watch this weepy eyed fucker
can I get a basic gestalt

Those timed laughs seem so contrived. Reminds me of Mahers old crowd

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4dYG9VjgA

this is the most obvious example of deep state programming i've seen

Lol I knew it would play out like this and they would avoid using late night comedy show hosts to frame it, until it was too late and they couldn’t continue hiding it.

>Still going on about fucking tax returns
These people are beyond pathetic.

My Outback friend. They have been using late night TV for propaganda the last 2 years against Trump.

www.hooktube.com/watch?v=ZhNThHNmUCQ

don't give them views unless you only go there to thumb it down

How the fuck do people watch this show? If u want a retard to spoon feed you kindergarten level political analysis you can just go on Reddit

Yeah, I know but the narrative is usually framed in "jokes" or insults. This is just him flat out standing there telling them what to think. They didn't even try and get creative about it.

If you point that out to them they bring up Hillary's emails. If you point out that one involves crimes and national security, they imply that the IRS (who has Trump's taxes) is covering up for him. It's just a logic salad that goes no where, almost like a mind virus or something. Very strange

Yep, it's the monorant part of these shows now. They're in the deep end. Let them flop around and get tired. All wars are wars of attrition.

I can’t believe Carolla still puts up with this idiot.

Fucking hilarious how people use this image are people who don’t even agree with Morgan Freeman’s views on “racism”. You deify the man, but aren’t even willing to hear his logical arguments against commonly held “progressive left” notions. Absolutely shameful.

You know damn well Trump needs to release his tax returns for us to take a look at who's he been jewing with

It's insane to see a fucking talkshow host toe the line like a soviet propaganda commissar

It's going to be huge, they are playing massive damage control already

Democrats are not intelligent people

If Trump was actually innocent he would allow the investigation to proceed and even deliver his tax returns like that fag said.
Hes hiding something, otherwise he would not have fired Comey.

I dont know what the fuck you're talking about. I'm pointing out the facts

Indeed. Fucking sad.

>look at his 80s high school hair cut
>wow sure is intelligent am i rite

Fuck this turning left at a Right Turn Only ass ass nigger.
tmz.com/2018/02/01/jimmy-kimmel-car-accident-hollywood/

>ass

Just what do you think this memo has in it that has everyone so terrified of it's release?

I love how leftists are pro surveillance on citizens and against transparency now that le evil DRUMPTF was spied on.

Nunes Memo?
wait Nunes Memo?
who the fuck is Nunes?

I keep thinking this thing has to be oversold. That it can't possibly be all that bad.
But they keep going into terrified panic.
I don't know what it could say that could justify the reaction.

I wonder how many people will open their eyes once the memo gets released tomorrow, and on the other side of the coin i wonder how many will quadruple down and keep pusing the fuck drumpf narrative.

Can someone explain to me why the Memo is so important? I don't know what's going on.

It’s like that recent DACA video: “I’m trying to imagine you as a kid, but it’s tough... okay now I can imagine you as a kid”—rather than addressing the substance of what the guy was talking about, he accused him of being childish, and shut him down and moved on to the next person. It was surreal watching that obvious propaganda. They’re just getting lazy, at this point.

some partisan hack's memo?

well, it would justify it if it proved that trump was spied on for no good reason, using fake information to obtain a fisa warrant, all to influence an election. It would be even worse if it proved hillary and/or obama knew about this and planned it accordingly.

a monologue without any jokes
for a minute I thought I was in a liberal college lecture hall
faggot jimmy kimmel is shilling so hard

Do people, after a hard days work, sit through this propaganda before going to bed?

>Drumph bad
>hahahaha
>Nunes was once a child
>hahahaha

ad-hominem horseshit

fuck jimmy. i stopped watching him several years ago when he invited kim kardashian on his show.

this guy explains it prefectly as to whats going on right now, the man doing this interview is very well known and respected, was a federal prosecuter at one point.

youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4

Mabey i should bud in.
Nothing is gonna happen tommorow bitch! How much you wanna bet that the memo will be released? I saw an article from infowhores claiming that the memo will be realesed today and guess what? It didn't happen. So why dont you stop believing everything you hear on the internet and use some critical thinking

Good God you poltards are stupid as fuck!

Tell me about it.

too bad that car crash didnt take this kike cock sucker out

>old crowd
he got a new soundboard?

they're also pro law enforcement all of a sudden
>Trump's undermining the FBI, OY VEY!

It's a sad state of affairs when comedians devote more of their energy towards political activism rather than making people laugh.

>a soviet propaganda commissar

I think that's what they secretly are user, I'll flip around them sometimes to see what BS they're spouting watches those shows and the shit's been non-stop since grab um by the pussy. I mean rushless, fucking ceaselessly, every Goddamn late night show.

Jesus christ. Don't tell me he's going to tear up again.

The criminal failure left is putting in their last words

jfc i thought he was just going to do the dreamers and go back to his regular show. daily show at least tried to pretend to be a comedy.

They should be. This will be a watershed moment

We'll see if he realeses the memo tommorow if he dosen't it proves i was right

they're terrifying me. need to buy a gun this could get weird.

I've been a Carolla fan since listening to Loveline in the late 90's and it seems like these days he doesn't speak so fondly of Kimmel, at least not so much as before and not in the present tense. They go way back, but Adam is a pretty politically astute guy and I'm sure he hates Kimmel's left-wing bullshit.

That was a really long joke and I didn't get the punch line. I wish Adam would put Jimmy down and out of his misery. Any good friend would recognize mental incapacity.

They truly scare. Me excite ;)

Lets not bother with labor camps this time. Lets end it fast.

its really fascinating, apparently the grammys viewership was down 20% this year, and its no surprise why. When these numbers are so critical I wonder if its worth it for them to turn everything into the drumpf show, even if you dont like trump it must get old. CNN, latenight talkshows, award shows, its all compromised

when you sell your sole to kikes

Does anyone know when we can expect the memo to actually get released? I heard Friday was a possibility.

Lol they think he's politically incorrect

hey good video bro

Fuck a rabbi up the ass, can these hacks talk about anything other than Trump for 5 minutes? We get it, you hate him, pls become an hero now.

Bigger than you know

Oh, sweetie...
>Ad Hominem
>Conjecture
>False equivalence
>Reverse Ad Hominem
Strawman Built on these
>Accuse your opponent what you are guilty of
>No true Scotsman
>Ad Hominem
>The CNN thing regarding Wray was debunked in their own article n paragraph 4
>OJ was guilty because he was a nigger
>By comparison, Trump is an OJ tier nigger
>Conjecture
>Ad Hominem (tax return)
>Laugh man and side-kick nigger spic gets a spot for laughs
Done. I hope Bess is proud of herself.

Wow! so brave.

thank god we have jimmy kikle to explain everything to us!!

Scared shill?

>hurr durr btw Donald if you release those memos I'd also like to see your tax returns

does this retard not realize his tax returns were already shown (illegally) on that dyke cunt Rachel Maddow's show? It showed that he paid more in taxes than Boinie Sandas, Crooked Hillary, and Obama bin Laden put together

You beat me to it. Tomorrow is going to be interesting. Buckle up.

Adam knows he is indoctrinated by leftism and has to suck the left off wether Jimmy likes it or not, I'm guessing he knows Jimmy is too soft to resist and probably calls him "a giant puss" in his personal life. He openly makes fun of Jimmy crying about a stupid lion to this day.

Wow, late night stand-up spent 6.5 minutes on this. They really are scared.

Hrr drr Nunes was an awkward teenager LuL right fellow burgers?

I'm starting to think this memo is more than just hype

Well you dont get much for a bottom of a shoe user

>"MUUUH look at stupid pictchaah"
(mock)
>"MUUUH he trumps lapdog!!"
(insults)
>"MUUUH he hates free press"
(defending their big company doners)

This guy's a professional shill...

>shaming a man who grew up in the 80s because a photo of him from the 80s looks like he's in the 80s

This is how pathetic they've become.

incredible
just.
incredible
they're all falling apart at the seams. you could just feel the queasiness in the audience. they knew they were being told what to think, and they didn't respond to it well.
these kiddie fuckers are in full-blown panic mode. they truly are all going to go down together over this. and it looks like it's going to happen faster than i first thought.

seven full minutes of
>muh leesenn to muh
>you shall be outraged
>you bettah geet maaaahd!

Checked! KEK where art thou?

The memo isn't gummed up in the service about Russia against making no assertion to the full extent forthcoming system no memo tomorrow up beat put realize? The memo isn't real and you really would be better off not falling for the fake news that is Donald Trump. Get your than push release gone totally speculative but nothing to fear.

piquing*

is kimmel admitting that the owner(s) of a certain media outlet actually impacts the content (and authenticity) of the news it publishes?

if so perhaps the disproportionate overrepresentation of a certain group in media and its implications for what kind of ideas are peddled isnt such a dumb meme after all.

this guy is based. in the youtube comments

It's indeed pretty pathetic.

10 million subs. 30k views.

pathetic