>Australian political donations 2016-17: who gave what to which parties
archive.is/l3pFH#selection-947.0-952.0

>Peter Dutton criticised for ‘subjecting judges to quasi-election’
archive.is/mNlB2#selection-1251.1-1264.0

>'Trouble' is coming for the Australian dollar
archive.is/QT28w#selection-1275.0-1282.0

>Labor pledges to fly Aboriginal flag permanently on Sydney Harbour Bridge
archive.is/qd3It#selection-1717.0-1734.0

>Tony Abbott's sister Christine Forster marries Virginia Edwards in Sydney ceremony
archive.is/4A75a#selection-1389.1-1396.1

>SA election: we don’t hate companies, says ALP
archive.is/AuqyG#selection-1717.0-1728.0

>The Cabinet Files
>>>>Hundreds of top-secret and highly classified cabinet documents have been obtained by the ABC following an extraordinary breach of national security. YOU CAN READ THROUGH THE FILES HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-31/cabinet-files-reveal-inner-government-decisions/9168442
firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was a good guy but I actually found him pretty annoying.

Errr Crikey! Errr Crikey fuckin crikey fuck.

This country has no soul. Oz is gay. I wish I found chinks attractive I'd marry one and just go gooky.

What's for dinner lads?

salt and pepper chicken
and a furphy to wash it down

why do you ask this in every thread?

I re-heated some Imo's Pizza

I still don't get why the ABC decided to release the files. You don't just decide to release documents with TOP SECRET written on it especially when you're a taxpayer-funded institution. What's even the point?

>tfw still remember the text from mum telling me about his passing
Fairly certain I broke the news to my friends. We were on the bus home from school, think it's the most silent we ever were.

Don't complain, just be happy they did it.

>jeopardise national security
>make already despicable politicians more despicable
>attentionwhore for no valid reason
There's no reason for me to be happy about this as a taxpayer.

Labour or lib on tassie elections guys?
Wdyt on pokies machine in hotels?

>Tony Abbott's sister Christine Forster marries Virginia Edwards in Sydney ceremony
did Tone attend and get smashed and upchuck on the wedding cake?

>hating the exposure of government corruption
>wanting less government transparency
There is no reason you should be unhappy about this.

>implying the ABC actually wants """transparency""" rather than clicks
We already know how fucked the government is without jeopardising nation security. Wake the fuck up.

Doesn't matter what they want, releasing those files increased government transparency.

As for national security, the ABC read through and removed documents that were a threat to our nations security.

>We have published some of the documents, but not all. We've withheld documents if there are national security reasons, if the information is already public, or to protect the privacy of public servants.

anything related to port arthur in the cabinet files?

No, it didn't do jack shit for transparency. In fact, it will only decrease transparency as gov will take measures so that these leaks won't happen again.

The fact is that the ABC decided to report documents that have indicated a weakness in our national securrity and that they had nationally sensitive documents in their possession and that literally anybody could have grabbed a few copies before it was reported to the ASIO. And yet, the ABC decided to make headlines for their own benefit as the champion of ""transparency"". It's absolutely ludicrous to think that any of this is a good thing.

Steak cunt.

>anybody could have grabbed a few copies before it was reported to the ASIO.

that's true, but guess who would be monitoring ABC now

hopefully they spot any illegal collusion that occurs between ABC, Labor, Greens, GetUP and Unions

that collective circle jerk has been working against the right wing for decades

seems like ABC employees have also stopped posting on Sup Forums now that they're under investigation

Source on corruption please

swap pokies for poker tables would be awesome

>What's for dinner lads?
>For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
>One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
>Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
>I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

If it shits you so much give him pasta. Cunts fucken LOOOOOVE pasta!

>abc.net.au/news/2018-01-31/cabinet-files-reveal-inner-government-decisions/9168442

>John Howard's National Security Committee (NSC) gave serious consideration to removing an individual's unfettered right to remain silent when questioned by police.

>Former prime minister Tony Abbott ignored the advice of his own department and the Australian Government Solicitor (AGS) when he ordered confidential cabinet documents be handed to the home insulation royal commission.
>Once in office, his decision to break the century-old doctrine of cabinet confidentiality and hand over Labor's cabinet documents sparked the alarm of the opposition and past prime ministers of both persuasions.
>At the time, the attorney-general said the decision was based on the advice of the AGS.
>But documents show both the AGS and the secretary of the prime minister's own department warned Mr Abbott against it.

Penny Wong
>Nearly 200 top-secret code word protected and sensitive documents were left in a safe in the office of senior minister Penny Wong when Labor lost the 2013 election.

>The 195 documents included Middle East defence plans, national security briefs, Afghan war updates, intelligence on Australia's neighbours and details of counter-terrorism operations.

>These are not the same documents the ABC has obtained as part of The Cabinet Files, nor are they the same documents lost by the Australian Federal Police.

>The sensitive documents found in Senator Wong's office should have been destroyed, according to a document in The Cabinet Files.

just a lot of should've could've from the libs

Wong is pretty bad, goes to her ability to carry out her job diligently, too busy thinking about eating carpet rather than her job

I dunno that's really corruption, that's just decision making

FUCKING OPTUS THEY NEED TO ALL FUCKING DIE ALL OF THESE FUCKING PHONE COMPANIES ARE COMPLETE SHIT WHAT THE FUCK

there is no nz/pol/ so I've come here to laugh at you gay cunts

Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

Daily Reminder that UNIONS are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>Labor pledges to fly Aboriginal flag permanently on Sydney Harbour Bridge

>Mr Foley promised if he won the next election, the indigenous flag would be raised everyday from the Bridge. “We should all be proud of 60,000 years of indigenous history here,” he said in a statement. “Flying the Aboriginal flag on the great arch that defines Sydney around the world is an appropriate expression of that pride.”

>let's celebrate our history by flying a flag next to something we had fuck all to do with

Also when the fuck did it become 60,000 instead of 40,000? Is it going to be 80,000 next year?

How do you stop being a fat cunt lads? Eating shitty food is the only thing I enjoy doing.

We have niggers here our national security is already fucked for the next 600 years

fuck off yank cunt

fucking holy trips of truth

unionists drove up the price of fucking everything and gave companies the perfect excuse to do so. Unions do their utmost to keep the amount of tradespersons at an absolute bare minimum so they can control the technical/skilled and housing markets.

enjoy rigorous exercise instead

Pick up cooking cunt. Fish is easy as shit to cook and very nutritious with the good fats.

Yeah didn't need the ABC to tell me and all our kind and benevolent foreign neighbours that shit's fucked.

Cunt's fucked.

yeah unions are like cartels, they stuff everything up

Penny Wong was a lawyer for the CFMEU union and even she can't do her job properly, leaving classified materials where they weren't supposed to be

Ok, seriously, all memes aside. Do Australians ever talk to each other about losing a war to emus? Do they teach it in school down there? Is there a date set to honor the people who lost their lives in the war? Are they ashamed about losing to a bunch of birds or do they just not care? Let me know.

Can we fly the Australian flag on ayers rock?

Its just one big meme.

You hicks would call it "fake news"

Oh that'd be so fucking delicious. We'd even have more right to do it since they didn't MAKE the fucking rock.

I know

wog food

Sup cunts,

How does it feel to know that Ive had sex with over 1000 Abo sluts?

cunts

I agree. It pisses me off all these dipshits making $130k a year. But hopefully the left will screw up and pop the housing bubble. The idiots can't help but tax the fuck out of someone or something, thinking it's going to solve all the country's ills.

piercings are for twinks and whorish women

you me car park now ya shiny ass skinny skimpy poor

I don't want to risk AIDs from the blood you'd spill, nor getting tangled in your dirty spacers.

Anyone have that webm or gif of a bunch of people sitting around. They had the flags of the major posters on Sup Forums and one guy in the middle is dancing and he's Australian and they all laugh. I can't find it and I'm bummed.

Pic related

Look up russel coight

it's a larp poster ignore it

Get in the official aus/pol/ server cunts!

Don't go full gook ... There's no coming back from that!

what's doing tonight?

Drinking 150 lashes, playing tamagotchi, watching kitchen nightmares.
Nothing better.

sounds fun, I'm just listening to music with a broken earphone

Reminder that if you haven't yet, go get your firearms license.
firearmownersunited.com/how-to-get-your-firearm-license-state-by-state/

Otherwise you're probably a green voting poofta

>playing tamagotchi
noice

Fuck m8 with all those warts on your dick it must look like a Snickers....