Fate Universe

So i have read the visual novel like 3 times, read hollow ataraxia, played fate extra, watched the anime, even read the tsukihime visual novels too, my question is what should i read/watch/play next to continue to know more about the fate universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueMYPDei_N4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mats books, and Grand Order. It's being [partially] released tomorrow.

Don't make threads like this.

Read Dies Irae
You can read the common route for free in Steam

... Did you seriously skip overr Kara no Kyoukai

i didn't, i just think it wasn't that important to mention

does it have something to do in the fate universe?

isn't grand order a mobile game? i really dislike mobile games so i completely ignored it

Play ccc

Well you mentioned Tsukihime so I assume you were including all Nasuverse, not just Fate

It is [now] the core work of the Fate 'franchise', according to Nasu. It has more text than the Fate/Stay Night visual novel. It has a massive (and unparalleled) amount of lore information which is prevalent in current discussion of the franchise. Whether you like mobile games or not, whether you like Grand Order or not, its contents are significant to contemporary dialogue; there is no value in ignoring it.

still waiting for english version

but it's the game on english? because i don't care how much lore it has if i can't read it properly

Well, *you* clearly barely speak English, so what does it matter?

It's being released, in English, in the United States, tomorrow. Not sure if it's in 8 hours or 32 hours, but it's "tomorrow" either way.

well sorry i can read it without problems but still sucks at speaking it, and thanks for the info i didn't know about that but since i saw a lot of threads about fate (mostly waifus) i wanted to continue to know more about the universe from where i left it

Me too.

The english version is released tomorrow actually

Come on.

Let's go!

ugoku
ugoku
UGOKU ZO

IZZO
IZZO
Goetia never.
Sugita never.

It's "ii zo". Also, I love hearing Kenichi trying to match Sugita perfectly in that recording/those recordings.
youtube.com/watch?v=ueMYPDei_N4

The dual voice was really fucking good. Even if we get a Servant versions of Solomon and Goetia, it's not the fucking same. I want fake Solomon with his edgy shit design.