Little Witch Academia thread

I'm here to (almost) ruin your show.

Best boy.

Why did you put my husband in the OP?

Marathoning the show now and he isn't as bad as I expected, though his first couple episodes were boring. 17 was great because reverse trap Amanda.

He's the saving grace, he is the embodiment of fucking over yuri fags, i dropped this show cause it was boring but i'm glad these introduced the obvious love interest just to shit on yurifags.

>i'm glad these introduced the obvious love interest just to shit on yurifags.
Newsflash, they dropped that plotline because it would've screwed over Akko's character too much.

I didn't even finish this trash show but they obviously didn't drop it, it's just not the main focus of the story, nor is this the end of the show.

Akko and some guy falling in love would in no way harm whatever her character arc was.

>Akko and some guy falling in love would in no way harm whatever her character arc was.
There was a QA after the screening of the last episode and it was confirmed right there that the producers (or just one) thought that having Akko fall in love with Andrew in "love at first sight" would undermine her whole character and make it look like she's working hard to impress him. That's why they backtracked hard on his romantic aspects after ep10 and also even cut out a confession scene between them in the last episode.

AND-OR-(YOU)

What is this feminist bullshit kek,it doesn't even make sense. it wasn't love at first say, it's was the generic, two people don't really like each other at first blah blah they become all chummy.

Whatever, i wanted romance to take a back seat anyways, just the existence of his character alone is enough.

Love at first sight was the original idea. That was cut and replaced with something more vague, and then after episode 10 seemingly stripped out completely and kept their relationship as strictly friends.

Is this guy Akko's boyfriend?

no show with female characters can be good, take the yaoipill breeders

Was going to but (but isn't thank god)

Episodes with Andrew > Episodes without Andrew

Wrong.

>all female characters
Good.
>all male characters
Good.
>mix of male and female characters
Questionable/Usually shit

True. Still wouldn't want a romance end with him.

I want to see Akko kiss Andy.
Trigger ruined everything.

>Marathoning the show now and he isn't as bad as I expected
Because he's not. It's yuri fags who hate him because he's a male in a female dominated show.

Was it a scrapped idea?

Wrong again.

>all female characters
Good.
>all male characters
Good.
>mix of male and female characters
Great.
>mix of male and female characters with romantic focus or subplots
Questionable.

Yup.

this is what happens when you allow furfags to direct anime

I'm honestly surprised it was even caught and scrapped. Trigger's writing is trash most of the time so I'm honestly impressed it wasn't a bigger disaster.

Fuck, I wanted to see them together. Even a small cameo of them together like Luluco's in Kiznaiver would do for me.

Honestly, I can see the point, this is about Akko's personal growth and motivation, romance would taint that.

I'm glad someone's at least interacting with a guy so it's not one of those eerily monogender environments like in some CGDCT anime.

How many children will Akko bear for him?

He had plenty of good scenes and his development was fine (if shallow). But tacking on a full romance to that would've ruined both characters.

Yes indeed. Would've been incredibly forced. I'll stick with 3 way doujins between him, Akko, and Diana?

Nobody watched this show so there won't be more than maybe three doujins.

>I'll stick with 3 way doujins between him, Akko, and Diana?
Shit, dude, good tastes. Though the chances of someone actually doing something like that are pretty low. I mean, no one's done a Diana/Akko/Andrew spitroast pic yet and that's the most obvious thing.

>Diana/Akko/Andrew spitroast

My only problem is that hes boring, I don't give a shit if he gets with akko just give him a personality

He's male OVA Diana.

No OVA diana was smug at the very least and show some emotion when she got embarssed but try to keep up her smug act, andrew never did that there never was a moment where he was caught off guard and show an different expression then plain face or a slight smile, that one time he laugh was the only time

He's literally rule 63 Diana but Dianafags will never accept that. He's fine. I honestly am glad he showed up just because he barely stole any screentime and still managed to piss off 90% of the autistic fandom.

>tfw will always wonder if the Andrew focused plotline would have turned out better than the mediocre plot we got

Just imagine an even worse Kiznaiver and you're halfway there.

>translation: our show is flopping so maybe if we cut out the romance we can get the purityfag audience back

>He's literally rule 63 Diana but Dianafags will never accept that.
Actually most Dianafags dislike him for precisely that reason.

I mean you just know Diana and Andrew would turn "who fucks Akko the hardest" into a competition.

Andrew is alright

He goes well with Sucy and Akko

>Andrewfags

are the best

Nope, but he is indeed her friend.

OP here.
Disregard that, I suck cocks.

at being shit cancer

6 was great but not eps. 13, 1, 3, or 2 great.

/r/ing best girl

pic related

>Be me
>Wake up after a 10 long hours of sleeping
>Inner clock fucked up
>search for LWA
>get scared when it's not up, so you go search the asenshi site to confirm it didn't got delayed
>realize the hasn't aired.

I like this thread

I'm glad they didn't go with love at first sight because that's never not a retarded concept, but they could easily have included a more gradual romance if they wanted to. It doesn't really affect things either way though.

Maybe in S2, but having any sort of overt romantic element this early would've been a mistake.

Then they should have left out the scenes of other characters teasing Akko and Andrew about their supposed feelings for one another, because now those scenes don't really make any sense if they weren't foreshadowing something.

thats becuase your gay looooooooooooooole

I kind of hope it happens if there ever is a S2, if only because the yurifag meltdown would be hilarious.

nothing that happens in this shitty furfag anime matters

they should do a crossover with MLP, the anti-furry meltdown would be hella freaking epic

no anti-furries are watching this show though

There really needs to be a list of series that resulted in /u/fag tears so they can be brought up as much as possible

scenes that caused chagen tears: every frame in which a female character is visible

comfy

What's the point of this character?

There had to be at least one male character for hetfags to project themselves through

To represent the series' poor planning.

To interact with Akko and
do something I guess.

Who else re watching Eps 1-24 here?

mfw friend wants me to watch lwa

Being a friend.

>have to work tonight
>going to miss when subs come out
>won't get to participate in the threads until Monday morning

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

His in troduction in episode 6 was great, he was a good companion in Akko's adventure. In episode 10 he was also good and his relationship with his father was build up. But in episodes 17, 19 and 20 he didn't get any development, just became a plot device so Akko could get info, I get that at that point him being a love interest has been dropped, but everything else about his personality was kind of stalled.

We're making a second card collage to thank Trigger for LWA

Rules:
>500x500 image resolution (maximum). I don't care if it's slightly smaller or larger; don't stretch your drawing to fit
>WHITE BACKGROUNDS ONLY
>deadline is 27/06 20:00 GMT
>you can make submissions in any program, or even doodle with traditional tools, but try to keep the boarders of the drawing clean (example: ) and the res 500x500
>no limit on submissions, but don't go overboard. You're free to edit submissions till deadline
>no photo edits, sorry

*(I'll try my best to track threads and repost this, but if you want to be sure your submission will be included respond to posts with this trip). Have fun!

This is it Sup Forums

Today is the last day we will have LWA threads while the show is airing.

JUST LET ME SEE THE EPISODE ALREADY

Cant wait for the laggy/offline streams

Who's going to the 'finally over' party after the episode has aired?

>Trusting Yoshinari to juggle a romantic subplot with all the other plot lines

It would have either get underdeveloped or have stolen time from the Chariot/Croix/Words plot.

I'm gonna miss this cute baka.

I doubt we will see her again anytime soon.

Good. I was getting tired of her, and her shitty haircut.

Or even just Lotte/Sucy screentime. Remember them?

I'm going to miss you guys.

These were great threads for f/u/nposting, among other things. It never got too ugly or autistic, I think everyone understood it was just for fun.

Im going to miss C&C

>I think everyone understood it was just for fun.

This show is flopping isn't it?

Gentlemen, it was a great ride.
It was an honor being on this train with you, the last station is almost here

Wait for Netflixbux.

>I like things to be shitty because I want to piss of somebody.
Can you guys get more cancerous than that?

And I'm going to miss Anakin Skywalker.

[Spoiler]I can't do anything on my pc, I Hope this gets on the card [/spoiler]

Everyone should just die in the nuclear blast, it's the only way for people to remember this bland show

Use a scanner?

You moron. use ctrl + s next time

AKKO NO

Friendly reminder that Diana wins.

Little Bitch Academia was supposed to be good but it turned out shit thanks to this faggot and will always be a failure.

Let me be optimistic. It's not like we had Mugino raids at least.

>Croix gets cucked out of the reconstruction magic
>launches a fucking ICBM

Are you kidding me

In hindsight, Andrew didn't ruin anything, he was just kind of useless. LWA was ruined by lazy writing and dragging C&C faggotry.

Anti-plotfags were right.