Orrin Hatch told Trump he's a better president than Washington and Lincoln

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/371884-office-hatch-didnt-say-trump-was-the-greatest-president-ever-he-said
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is one of those people that's really easy to get on their good side just by blowing a puff of smoke up their ass once or twice

Yes, that was in his speech today. I think he was joking about the Washington and Lincoln part.

But honestly, that shit was hundreds of years ago, so you can't compare. I'd say he's well on his way toward idolatry though.

Lol coming from this near ancient fossil. He propbably can’t even remeber what happened yesterday.

How many millions listend to Lincoln's or Washingon's State of the Union address?
I didn't think so.

I think after he drains the swamp and exposes the Rothschilds while doing it he'll be the best one ever.

Trump is a delusional, narcissistic megalomaniac.

Speaking of which, where's the wall, you fat orange fuck? I thought Mexico was paying for it.

have a pity reply for babby's first bait post

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

It's about as easy as getting on his bad side though. If you're nice to him, he'll reciprocate. If you slander him he'll retaliate. Pretty simple stuff, I'm pretty sure most people work like that.

>If you're nice to him, he'll reciprocate. If you slander him he'll retaliate.
That's standard logic, but it's considered weird or extraordinary or something, because of the upside down society we live in.

When’s he going to start on that?

sure you could say the same with most people. compliments are just cheap party favors. Betray Trumps trust and your loyalty pledge to him and he'll 99% of the time never give you another chance. Or he'll drag your name through mud until tabloids make a mockery of it

Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine,
I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine.
A million tomorrows shall all pass away, 'ere I forget all the joy that is mine, today.
I'll be a dandy and I'll be a rover, you'll know who I am by the songs that I sing.
I'll feast at your table, I'll sleep in your clover, who cares what tomorrow shall bring?

A million tomorrows shall all pass away, 'ere I forget all the joy that is mine, today.
I can't be contented with yesterday's glory, I can't live on promises winter to spring.
Today is my moment, and now is my story, I'll laugh and I'll cry and I'll sing.

i don't think it's worth comparing him to the greats, but he is a great president so far.
maybe in the end when his legacy is set in stone, then it's time to make those comparisons. that said, orin hatch is old and he loves the president, it was really apparent in the heartening speech he gave a few months ago. he has given trump his full support and highest possible praise.

>Abraham "Nigger Lover" Lincoln
>Great

>starts korea unification talks in his first year
>bout to BTFO of Israel and give Palestine its land back
>Bout to drain the swamp.

He's already a legend.

Donny and Orin were just chuckling it up like ole' lads do. "You're better than Washington you ole sum bitch!" says Hatch. "Ahhhh you ole' sum bitch you're crazy for this one Hatch!" exclaims Trump with a hearty laugh.

TWITTER POST: TRUMP SAID...

> Trump is delusional!
> Just trying to get on his good side!
> He's such a narcissistic orange cheeto!

Do you niggers live in real life where people have interactions that aren't serious convos every goddamn minute of the day?

>"Ahhhh you ole' sum bitch you're crazy for this one Hatch!
Tiwib

He already froze some Rothschild assets in December.

Any day now

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/371884-office-hatch-didnt-say-trump-was-the-greatest-president-ever-he-said

He's right

Hatch is one of his close friends by the way since they often ride in limos together and fly on air force one together.

Pic for reference.

Cool. Trump is the best President ever though.

Two scoops though two scoops.

it takes a hundred years of perspective or so. orrin can be forgiven for succumbing to the headiness of renewed nationalism