ROTHSCHILD CHIMPOUT DAY 2. THIS IS A 2 DAY CHIMPOUT

Here's day one.

its so weird how he gets so few likes when everyone know who rothschilderen are

they are really scared
this is it isn't it?

keked and checked.

Why do they allow him to do this and talk publicly? They aren't stupid, they know all this does is create more interest and hurt them.

Everybody know FBI is not right wing at all. They tried to get clinton elected and when it was obvious she was aloser Comey tried to trick people into thinking he was a good guy by "hurting clinton with investigation announcemnet" which also failed.

the Rothschild family doesn't hold any significant power in the current year

A Rothchild is a conspiracy nut. What a time to be alive.

Hahahaha, this is the end of Globalism Davy. Your families legacy is coming to an end.

why does he care so much?

oh man if he's sperging out like this he must be fucked when that memo comes out. tomorrow is going to be fun.

they would if hitlery had won

Comey is FBIanon, genius. His re-opening of the Hillary investigation was a stand down order to Hillary and Soros so they wouldn't rig the voting machines.

Why is he freaking out so bad? Has anybody seen the memo yet?

People are freaking out about the release of a document nobody knows the content off except maybe a handful of people.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
FAST N FURIUOUS
(((SUICIDES)))
GUN RUNNING.
MS13 MSNBC
ISIS.

DEMS ARE DONE

Right just 25% or world's assets. Nice try Schlomo

The heir of the most famous banking family of all time gets fewer likes than accounts that retweet dog videos.

guards this monkey has lost his composure

And still it lashes out like a cornered animal

Macron is a direct worker for them.
The EU works for Soros, who works for them.
All the central banks and media work for them.
The Jesuit Pope works side by side with them.
That's still a bit of power.

Mayer is probably spinning like a dreidel in his grave.

Dems? Israel is done. Central banking is done.

He would know

Nope. Trump redpilled Macron.

I love how his entire premise is that Hillary Clinton is 100% innocent and any action investigating her is evidence the FBI is corrupt which is proof that the FBI isn't corrupt.

In all likelihood, probably not, but it sure would be neat.

I wish I was from their planet so I could have a chin like that. super jelly

ikr, the streisand effect

at the very least, posting desperate twitter armchair media talking points is not the actions of someone in control

trump may go down as our greatest president ever

Macron looks like he's posing for a Renaissance painting and Trump looks amused

That's incredibly ignorant. You don't get that position after working for the Rothschilds without already knowing everything there is to know.

I remember when I used to hate Tucker Carlson when he wore a gay bowtie. Now I hate this guy. The diff is I like Tucker now and I'm never going to like this guy.

NIgger he made a fucking agency just to arrest Jews.

Literally no one knows

Normies don't even know what the federal reserve is, they probably think it’s a special vault with lots of extra dollar bills for a rainy day. Go ahead, ask ten strangers what the federal reserve is, or which banks are associated with it.

Also its rothschild as in “red shield”, not “roth’s children”

because his jew ass is going to either jail or a helicopter ride. the latter is reserved for commies i know, but i am going to make an exception for him...or pic related i have yet to decide.

You're right. Not since December when Trump froze their assets.

You need to add archive links to your images dude

They could hear them breathing. Could.

Bauer is the real last name.

Low level Jews, that the Rothschilds have never cared about and have always used.
The oldschool Rothschilds would have stuck a knife in the back of the Jews themselves just so they could cry about Jews being under attack.

nice meme flag.

>Dems? Israel is done. Central banking is done.
would be awesome

Spirit of the goat when?

Rothschild boat

It is a nice meme flag. I use it to remind people of the real history in the world and Jewish control.

Artist of boat's design

Notice anything?

dont' you know how it works, komrade? the communism is only for we goys. the jews like Armand Hammer made tons of money capitalist style off communism. they ate like effendis.

lol yeah right

hi rottenshill

No governmental entity is right wing. Self preservation of such a thing, aka staying employed with pension and benefits, requires leftism. As most right wingers could care less about these institutions

>FBI is right wing
>FBI is an arm of the RNC

lol holy shit. the jews are retarded

The thing about Jewish control is it has a lifespan, they always start at the bottom, get to the top, and fuck up, since the beginning of time, but they aren't above us, in the same sense a rat is above humans when they scurry up to the top of a mast on a sinking ship.

Stop with this memeflag shit newfag, this isn't Sup Forums and we don't need flags.

The FBI also exonerated Hillary of all wrong doing before the investigation even started. Kinda makes all his bitching about the FBI railroading her moot.

This. I asked my entire business fraternity, about 80 people what their opinion of the federal reserve was, or what they knew about it. I think maybe 3 knew what it actually was.

>t VPN Hasbara shill
gas yourself schlomo

hatch would know, he met them both

>Obsessed with flags
>Calls other people shills
>Shills for Macron

glow in the dark faggot detected

Comey IS FBIAnon retard.

Uh huh. Ok kid.

this is one of the best memes of our generation

>Comey IS FBIAnon

yes it is very powerful

Now THAT'S power.

Fuck off larper

Are Rothschild even American citizens?

Are we about to see a "Ukrainian Tier" Happening here Senpai? I want to be called a "Government Backed Force"

FBI is law enforcement, a fairly solid right-wing interest.

The mayor of Tucson is a Rothschild

This confirms that they get a hard on for conspiracies about their mighty powers. Every other tweet has the word "conspiracy" lol.

>implying money isn't power

The most beautiful image of the future they were trying to make was of black barbarians raping and eating defenseless whites, they paid to put that mural under the Eiffel tower

>FBI is LE therefore is naturally right wing
>Liberalism fundamentally means more govt
which is it retard?

it's ok man. we all knew.

wtf but not surprised

power is power.

Alpha a.f

Who's the guy on the right?

I read the military overwhelming voted Trump.
Then again he did say he will fund them.

Rope

>Obama's Cuba visit
They sure had a fun time there.

it's a complete 180 from his tweet after the SOTU
train crash didn't go how he wanted?

Crazy to be alive when theres both a covert drone war against the Rothschilds and also soon their crimes will be brought to light in the public sphere as well

Evelyn de Rothschild

Damn son.

Hmmm

Post the eiffel tower one

Kel, way underrated