Boku no Hero Academia

Gaiden covering Aizawa/Present Mic days when?

First for best boy

Second for best girl

>Iida says "aniki"
>subs say his brother's name
Why

4th for shiggy

Best

I want to pleasure Tamaki!

>Blond Mic with black-haired Eraser Head
>Blond Mirio with dark-haired Tamaki
>Blond Bakugou with black-haired (will depend on the flashback though) Kirishima
Hori is a hack.

Young Mic a cute. Now I know why fujos bother shipping them.

Because they are localization the honorifics. You don't call your big brother "big brother" all the time.

Light hair/Dark hair is a classic BL pairing theme.

The greatest

>Second best girl
You got that right

Ying-Yang duos.

Eraserhead was always based.

I call him bro
Which is like the same thing

Best

What does Hori means with this?

Because Crunchyroll has the shittiest of subs.

They're dead set on having nothing resembling Japanese in their subs. In Dragon Ball Super they even translated the Kaio-ken to King Kai Fist. Not even the dubs translated that one, and they translated pretty much every other move in the series. No one knows it as anything but the Kaio-ken, and yet Crunchyroll wasn't even willing to let that one stand.

Oh, and speaking of Stands, don't get me started on that bullshit.

EI EI OOOOH

That's far from being something exclusive to BL user.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Hori has a type. the fact that he more or less looks like aizawa doesn't help

I was gonna talk about how shitty these threads have gotten , but then I went to the one piece thread and saw it could be SO MUCH WORSE

He likes blondes?

He's a westaboo after all.

What exactly is Present Mic's power?

My dude. Have you seen snk and tokyo ghoul threads? BnHA at least manages to get comfy sometimes.

>tfw you're a disappointment but you sit next to best boy

Oh yeah,I read One Piece too, but I don't even bother to go those threads, ESPECIALLY since last chapter

Being awesome.

He likes blondes with strong personalities, it seems.

He's really loud

He's way too nice and pure for this world

She needs a foot massage

>not hip hip hooray

You calling Hori a self-inserting homo?

As bad as grapfag and some bnha shippers are , they are no where near as bad as the sanafag in the one piece threads or the garoufags from opm or even most SnK shitposters

No, he just designs the guys as his ideal girl and then genderbend them.

The stand localization isn't about having Japanese in your show, it's about avoiding copyright lawsuits.

I'm salty that such a pure guy will end up with such a shit girl.

I can't wait to see Kirishima's backstory and then look back on some of Kirishima's actions/reactions in the past and understand them better feel sad about them, if the flashback is a tearjerker

>Crunchyroll subs
Never ever

>They're dead set on having nothing resembling Japanese in their subs
Because actually good translators manage to translate all the stuff in english? Use english or japanese, don't mix them both.

>pure
>drops on all fours the moment he sees somebode
I don't think so.

>He's getting "saved" every time he's drawing Kirishima
I wouldn't dismiss it desu.

>tfw you will never lift with Ochako

Translation ain't the same thing a localization, just sayin'.

Well, they could translate aniki to just big brother.

I'm just saying it's a bit suspicious desu. Who knows.

Why is hauler so pure

>Implying she didn't make that weightless so she could pick it up
>Implying Ochako isn't an out-of-shape fatty that will look just like Inko in several years

I want to creampie Amajiki!!

Fatgum's team is easily my favorite out of the three

Doesn't Tenya call Tensei "nii-san"? I guess in that case translating to it "brother" would have been fine it fits Iida's polite personality.

Because the series will end up badly, with him abandoning the his Vigilante/Hero job

>implying Memema wont get cucked by Tetsutetsu
>implying he will never stop being afraid of 1A

Don't try to start shit. Ochako could beat up Monoma.

i love the buildup to spaghetti spilling.

Goddammit, Monoma's face is the perfect face for shitposting, isn't it?

Hori is so fucking good at drawing fight tension he can make almost anyone like any character he makes. I didn't think Fatgum had value past the street encounter but he's making me invested somehow.

Eri

I really hope Fat doesn't end up dying to protect Kirishima

How can anyone compete

Like 90% of his dialogue is just shitposting out loud.

Same, especially considering out of the 3, they seem to care for each other and Fatgum seems like he is actually mentoring them.

Mina doesn't have even one single popular pairing. Even the fans know she is a roastie who will die alone.

I remember making a poll during those "meeting before the operation" chapters about which of the 3 hero teams that got interns people liked more and i think Fatgum's was the winner with half the votes, truly best fatso desu.

>she can secrete a natural lubricant
>can control its PH
>dat ass

is she new ANAL QUEEN?

cqc uravity is best uravity

Posting the best couple , Canon soon

I must admit I normally hate fat characters because they are not good looking enough but Hori has actually made me like Fatgum because of hoe awesome he is.

Fatasses deserve to be shamed and ridiculed, not praised and called cute.

The only one dying will be LockRock/LockLock/RockRock/RockLock.

Yeah, I hope he doesn't either, but I could see it.,considering how he is. And it would make the thing he said to Kirishima in chapter 134 have more impact. He protects Kirishima because he wants him to be a great hero

I love his Ben Grimm mannerisms

if being black wasnt enough of a deathflag he specifically stated he wasnt going to die to raise them even more

She'll just steal one of her friends' pairings, she deserves to be happy

Please, i get it that it's hard for you but don't confuse real life with 2D, ok?

Why does she always have that look on her face?

>makes fun of another character's fitness level
>posts the biggest bitchboy in UA

I bet you're one of those faggots who hate Dekumom too.

Reminder that the girls were in heat this episode. The boys are trying to stay pure

I think him being an ass towards the students (although justified to a certain degree) is the biggest flag.

She was fine before she turned into a pig. At least it explains why Deku started getting along with Ochako so easily. Men seek out girls like their mothers, after all.

Fatgum is fat from a quirk not because he's some sort of plague on human society.

>putting a superpower in the same realm as irl weak-minded idiots

But the death would be so umimpactful because no one cares for him.

i wanna see her face when he comes out as traitor

>landwhales using the "it's just my quirk" (while it's not) excuse to hide the fact that they "just can not stop eating"
I bet the SJW's of that world are terrifying.

it would be like magne

draw up 2-3 pages of flashbacks, him saving one or more of the students and them have him assploded by overhaul

instant impactfulness even if it's forced drama

I would rather see her face of traitor Kirishima murders him right in front of her and she goes batshit crazy.

I want Jiro to snap after seeing Kaminari flirting with some tittymonster and rape him, using her DFC to cute his manslut ways.

It's like her face is always making a lewd expression

HEALTHIEST girl.

I'm surprised you didn't put Oijiro and Hagakure

They're all so innocent

Masochist + sadist , they were made for each other

>>Implying she didn't make that weightless so she could pick it up
>Make something weighted Weightless with her power
>She picks it up
Are you a literal retard? If she makes it weightless she doesn't even need to pick it up before she starts vomiting.

If anything, she's working her gravity muscles which likely take a physical toll on her body.

but why?