A girl can be bland or unlikable or amateurish a character

>A girl can be bland or unlikable or amateurish a character
>And yet some people will still defend this all because said girl gets fanboys hard
All of my hate

I want Eli to shit in my mouth.

Let me guess, your waifu lost in the latest results.

I want to be Eli's shit.

I like Eli better when she's being a bitch.

Funny that you say that when all idolshit characters are shallow garbage.

deal with it.

Japan has bad priorities. Sadly nothing new here

People who like Eli do it for other reasons besides making them hard. For getting hard there's already Nozomi and all the others really
Also, all of the girls could be accussed of being bland.

Almost all Love Live's are bland.

Eli's hot. I don't defend her. But she has the only quality that matters in idol shows.

Also, I kind of wished she'd stayed a bitch.

Hot bitches are great.

>because said girl gets fanboys hard
Uh, that's the only reason why Love Live exists. Making you want to fuck the girls or imagining them fucking each others.
I hope you didn't think this idolshit was ever anything more than fapbait

this

Just because its moe and cute girls and shit doesn't mean it needs to be stupidly bad written

You can at least something going for you as a character even if isn't high literature. No one expects that from idol shows but Eli was so horrendously written that it wasn't funny. No personality, barely any personality aside being a bitch for drama, never did or said anything of relevance. It's pathetic even by idol standards

Love Live should've given me a male dude I could self insert into, like the producer in idolmaster.

Now, if there exists no self insert, then I expect for the writing to make up for it.

Writing is shit.
Idolmaster also has shit writing, but it gave us a self insert. Therefore, Idolmaster is superior by nature.

Oh please all the other Love Live girls have something going for them as characters, development or personality wise, even the more plain ones like Pana and Rin. Eli has neither

But dude
she's hot!

Yea, I do agree with you there. I don't really like Love Live, but character wise I like Honoka.

She's not as hot as the other girls so it doesn't really matter much.

Selfinsertfags are literally subhumans.

Eli was just as mediocre when she was being a bitch as she was being a boring "big sis" figure. It doesn't help that her reasons were completely dumb

True, but so are Idolcrappers

Moeshit is shit but theres gem like K-ON in there

Kill yourself yuricuck

>Your most hated raibu will always be unpopular on this board

Feels pretty nice

Eli is a massive lesbian

The only good thing about Eli is Nozomi

You know it's kind of funny how the show kept making a big deal about Eli when Nozomi ended up overshadowing her in every way possible.

And yet still a boring character despise that

I just wanna fuck her.

>Also, all of the girls could be accused of being bland

Hanayo and maybe Kotori I can see, but not the rest of them

this thread is not harasho

Someone post the Eli copypasta

Nico>Umi>Kotori>Maki>Honk>Nozomi>Rin>Hanayo>Eli
Any Objections?

Nico > Umi > Nozomi > Maki > Kotori > Hanayo > Rin > Honoka > Eli

This is why I hate Maki and Makifags so much

Maki>umi>kotori>Eli>nico>rin>nozomi>honoka>Hanayo

Definitely worst girl

Bad thread

Move Nico to the bottom and you have a perfect list, Niconigger.

Hey, Fuck off you Nico Nico nigger~

>autist who ends her sentences with nya
>blue no fun bitch
>tsundere bitch
>generic retarded shonen mc on a girl's body
>pervert that only thinks of groping her friends but it's funny because she's a girl too
>piece of shit that pretends to be kawaii, plus chestlet anxiety

And I leave Hanayo and Kotori out since you gave up on them

I haven't watched or played anything related to Love Live but have masturbated to every single doujin featuring the slavic subhuman actually I learned that she is Russian from the doujin with Putin.

Go ahead call the Hauptsturmführer, I don't give a fuck.

Nozomi is gayer

All those characters still have at least something going for them even if it's a generic quirk unlike the slav.

You probably be very disappointed if you did because that slavic girl is a really mediocre character

Eli does have things going on for her too, but it doesn't matter how many times we point out since you're set on hating her no matter what. From dumb shit like being scared of darkness to being able to provide some direction when Honoka is unable or unwilling to do it (she had them sing in Akihabara), or support to the ones who feel more insecure (Kotori, Hanayo, Rin, Maki, Nozomi). But you chose to ignore it when you watched the anime, so it's useless to point it out.

Seconding this