“Race and IQ”

New campaign for innocuous signs to embarrass media

Plain white paper sign reading “Race and IQ” in basic black text, absolutely nothing more.

They WILL report it, they will have no choice. They WILL publicize it. They WILL explain it in order to be offended.

It’s perfect for bombing comment sections

Make it happen anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sc7J1w5Mxmk
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/01/black-lives-matter-flag-flies-over-vermont-school-despite-backlash.html
mynbc5.com/article/montpelier-high-school-students-raise-black-lives-matter-flag/15957185
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Common sense > IQ

fucking based and we should also put tons of swastikas on it and how black people fucking suck and tons of links to Sup Forums and then we should put like a dabbing pepe nazi in the corner saying fuck niggers with a jew getting gassed behind him fuckin epic

Do you really not get it user?

Scottish Irish Native American Indian and some jew/Persian Royalty Ancestry.

IQ Off the Chart's

Thanks schlomo. But how about we just say “race and IQ” with literally nothing offensive whatsoever instead

Where are the smart anons who will understand this concept?

People will wonder what this means and want to google the subject. Media will publicize facts in order to unconvincingly deny them

>implying niggers have common sense

whats your goal here. its okay to be white was innocuous and was to get SJWs to freak out at something that shouldn't cause controversy. Race and IQ IS something to get worked up over a little bit. i dont think it will work as good as IOTBW it will just stir up shit

I’ll bump this. I’m not sure it will work. They’re smarter than to open up that can of worms willingly. But, if a black e celeb sees one of the posters and puts it on her Twitter, then that might force the media to address it which would be a solid win.

kek thats actually a good one

What we’re not even making any claims of any kind. For all anyone knows were saying every race has the same iq or that race and iq are racist white privilege terms of whatever

The key thing is that leftist brains will FILL IN the offensive parts only because THEY themselves are aware of them at a level they can’t admit to

What about "It's great to be an American". Valuing citizenship over non-citizenship is pretty controversial in loony liberal land these days. Ignore my flag I'm just visiting Canada.

It’s similar to those uneccesary censorship videos

youtu.be/Sc7J1w5Mxmk

The video is harmless on its own terms it’s “dirty” because your brain identifies the thing it’s not supposed to

bump. i like it.

Get in here anons we need the bumps

That's something retarded boomers say to explain their complete ignorance about everything.

Meanwhile anons are commenting on a thousand WE WUZ KANGZ bait threads

It replicates the IOTBW campaign because it is a totally innocuous statement that will none the less trigger liberals who don't want to be exclusionary towards the illegals. I'm sure some of them will say the posters are racist.

A poster that reads "race and IQ" is simplistic but it is not as uncontroversial in what it implies. It is also not a positive statement.

“Race and IQ” literally implies nothing if you don’t secretly believe or know that race is relevant to IQ

There should be one that is something like "Natural selection affects the brain"

It's OK to be a pedophile.

they already know they shouldn't like it and that's about it

> Lord KEK
> Milk
> OK sign
> Isopods
> "It's okay to be white"
> "Race and IQ"
Why do soi bois fall for the dumbest things

To condem it, they have to explain it. Nice.

You trying to buy some real estate from me OP?

"no two things are equal"

Let SJWS see signs at like two major universities and we’ve got a genuine media frenzy on our hands.

A media frenzy to explain “Race and IQ”

Redpill all the normies or by this they will redpill themselfes

Can't thwart it either. Would still need to explain it.

here's a mockup I made, fellow pede

Can we get better font work this time?

the point that guy was making is that there is no propaganda element to this, its just a troll post, b8
the goal of Iotbw is not just to b8 but to garner support from the disenfranchise. how does saying race and IQ garner any support from the disenfranchised?

The point of "It's Okay To Be White" is that it was a statement that any normie could make and agree with that would nonetheless trigger the loony left, thus alienating more from the left and redpilling them.

"Race and IQ" isn't bad but it doesn't fit the mold of the (proven success) "IOTBW" campaign. Of course it implies something, it implies that there are differences. Only people who believe there are differences would bring it up and post posters naming the subject matter. It isn't like the media won't again figure out that it came from Sup Forums. So the message has to be so in line with the overton window that it doesn't matter when people find out it came from alt-right Sup Forums. It doesn't matter because it is nonetheless part of the overton window, but crazy liberals won't be able to help themselves by reacting and exposing themselves to be outside of the overton window and plainly anti-America. This coming at a time when the Demonrats were seen sitting on their hands during Trump's unifying state of the union address, and it is becoming increasingly obvious how anti-American they are in prioritizing illegals over citizens.

Put a colored red white and blue flag on the poster and it will have double the triggering effect.

gib game name nao

Huh? No propaganda value in making leftists explain the most secret ot all hate facts to normies on national TV? What?

think of something new besides the same gimmick

Putting an American flag on it is stupid. It implies a nationalist agenda. This will spark a conversation. Many, in fact.

>le swastikas
>le epic
le kill yourself

It will kick off a fire storm and redpill thousands. Just takes a couple anons with markers and a stapler

>DO MY ACTIVISM COMMRADS!

Fuck off Dugin

Check this thread instead. IOTBW is not even close to over yet. No need to shift into "new" memes yet. We got a LOT of work to do yet.

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/01/black-lives-matter-flag-flies-over-vermont-school-despite-backlash.html
mynbc5.com/article/montpelier-high-school-students-raise-black-lives-matter-flag/15957185

Why not?

>everything is leading to the start of anti-white pogroms on a planetary scale
hes a part of that himself, he should move to zimbabawe

funny because Russia actually has white only ethnostates in it

I really think memeing that the Democrats prioritize illegals over Americans should be a thing.
If anything I'd focus on the betrayal of Americans by Democrats.
That's just me, though.

put an anime girl on it, that would be funny as fuck

Imagine all the TV networks broadcasting this "racist" thing with a cute anime waifu on it, people couldn't help but laugh

good points
>a statement that any normie could make and agree with
how about: "It's Okay to Be Better"
ambiguous and not directly connected to being white
indirectly connected to "It's Okay to Be White", which will cause subconscious association
media will attack a narrative about whites being better that isn't being stated
just like how they attacked a false implication that "it's not okay to be black"
nation of POZ will claim that they're better than whites
whites further exposed to the implicit anti-white/egalitarian bias
doesn't directly address the IQ question though
maybe "It's Okay to Be Smart" / "It's Okay to be Smarter" instead

alternatively "It's Okay to Be Right" (dual truth/political meaning, rhymes, "white is right" implication)
>media narrative of: facts is raycis, it's not ok to be a republican, reeeee, etc.

anyway, my point is that we have the ability to associate with the previous design without doing so directly
this is useful and should be exploited, it allows us to let the media make the arguments for us and redpill normies

I actually think this is a good idea

Much dumber and implies too much. I hope this dosent catch on as it would be more of a detriment than anything else

Nah, it's not very subtle. The oktbw campaign was interesting and made a point -- this one just makes you look like a cunt.

Either you are shills or missing the point. If all it says is “race and IQ” then the media has to report it and now thousands of normies start googling race and iq. This is good, they are ready.

NOW you got it! Yes!!! THIS is how you do it properly.

"It's Okay to Be Smart"

how about
"it's not ok to call americans russian bots"

I get your point, but it's a stupid one.
Why put up something that makes you look like an asshole?
Ioktbw was just a simple statement, there was nothing cuntish about it.

How in the literal fuck does the phrase "Race and IQ" make one look like an asshole?

>It's Okay to Be Better
I like this

I do too, but I was thinking that

"It's Okay To Improve"

is more positive and cannot be mistaken as condescending, i.e. what? you think you better than me? niggers are very insecure.

I'm fairly confident that if you wanted to convey the same message without any avenue or leeway for "legitimate" attacks from the left, then I'd strongy advocate to replace the word "Better" with the word "Improve".
It is more neutral-stance and implies striving toward Goals and Viable Solutions.