Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pfft, just don't be a lazy fag.

Lift through college
Don't stop lifting just because you got out of college

Eat 40 bananas every day.

Think about demis all day and night.

Wrong. Eat 4 dozen eggs every morning to help you get large.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf4rk8Lz5xY

>Actually needing to work out to get that body
If you need to put any effort at all, you have already failed. It's an innate natural talent.

Actually do both. Also drink 2 gallons of milk and 5 loaves of bread

When you're a lad, eat 4 dozen eggs every morning to help you get large. Once you've grown, eat 5 dozen eggs and you'll be roughly the size of a barge.

Exercise and eat well.

OATZ

Sorry only Chads are allowed to have a body like that. Even if you try to put in the effort no one will look your way. Fuck natural beauty, it's one of the biggest unfairnesses in modern society.

>shower twice in one day
Wasteful!

Listen user, I know you are from America because I am too, I didn't realize that showering twice is normal and how nearly everyone country on Earth showers once in morning and once in evening.

The Jews have tricked Americans to not use the water so take two showers and fuck the rabbi.

They don't even do it in Japan.

I can see two showers if you are in brazil or something and you are sweating your balls off 24/7 but its unnecessary otherwise

Doesn't matter if your face is fucked.

/thread
Good bread, OP.

Iron man isn't that handsome or anything. He has a normal face with an Iron body and an Iron will to do the best for the teens he's in charge of

Attractiveness is more than just the exterior appearance, regardless of what /fit/ and /r9k/ would like to think about as an excuse to why aren't they getting women.

Strong lifts for a year into PPL for 2 more years all on a strict lean bulk diet and disciplined progression.

Oats

Yes they do. At least every guy in the office I asked does.

just get bald
>bald
>muscular
the beastial beaty it invokes makes no matter if you ugly, woman will still want to get fucked by you

Well every character I've ever seen in anime only takes baths once, at night.

I think my experience is more valid than yours.

Maybe because they don't need to be clean shaved during the day. Showing up with stubs in the morning is a bad sign.

Those are relaxation baths.

Eat squats and do oats

No, it doesn't work that way.

No matter what I do I'll always end up looking like an albino cancer patient. At best I'd be a muscular albino cancer patient, but that's still not good.

Fuck people with good hair genes. If I ever snap and go on a killing spree, fuckers with a head full of hair will be the first to die.

GOMAD

thank god i am not white
i am almost white
which makes that being bald doesnt make look i am a terminal cancer pacient

Read the /fit/ sticky.

I just keep my head buzzed. I guess it helps that I've been balding for a while now so I'm used to it and don't care that much anymore

How can i obtain THIS body?

Not Sup Forums related.

For ants

that's why i balded myself
hairline is fucked

With a magnifying glass

Its not his body u want it's his dikku:v)

Stop it, don't bully me

I let it grow out a bit last winter and it was kinda cool looking in a jack nicholson rapist kinda way

With this
Body

You're gonna need a shrinking ray.

5x5 workout schedule and researching a dietary plan right for your body type

Makes sense

does getting fit makes my head look smaller anons

Lift, every single fucking day.