VEGAN GENERAL

What is it about vegans that piss people off? The purpose of a vegan is to become a better, healthier human being that limits the damage he causes to mother earth.

What is it about this that instinctively pisses a lot of people off? Is it because of the stereotype that vegans look weak and wimpy? How exactly does that affect you in any way shape or form? Hell in any case its a good thing because its less competition for you to find a mate and me alpha.

I understand some vegans are smug but there is always bad apples in any group. This goes beyond that. Even the non smug vegans are constantly bombarded with hate. Has society become so sick and brain dead that trying to stop animal pain and suffering is somehow infuriating to everyone else? Or is it because it challenges the status quo and deep down meat eaters know that their habits may not be the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians/
youtube.com/watch?v=dvRbVQfzGVk
youtube.com/watch?v=EKovEX0G748
youtube.com/watch?v=TdTXaFtDqZE
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4493900/Trendy-vegan-diets-wreck-child-s-health.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cultured meat grown in labs is the final solution to the factory farming problem

Boy, you aint right

It's utterly fucking retarded...

Oh and FYI

I remember seeing Moot now, he was in my apartment selling squid pounds of herb and bags of pills

Hahaha

That would honestly be acceptable. Even though all non industry backed research points to a plant based diet being optimal for a human being, if you could grow synthetic meat without hurting any animals then I wouldn't mind people harming themselves with their diet.

Lol and I remember Brian Hayes calling him gucci short for gucifer...fagggot fake white hat...187 guccifer 1.0 and 2.0 deep state

would you still be a vegan if plants screamed when you killed them?

Humans cannot digest cellulose.
Humans have canine teeth.

veganism is a mental disorder the human brain is comprised of 60% fat the major flaw in a vegan diet is that the Omega fatty acids are required for the human body to properly operate. Vegan diet causes brain deterioration

Vitamin A, E and K are ANIMAL fat vitamins. Vitamin D is an animal hormone

>the number of workers in that chicken factory, that egg-laying factory--is 2 (two). So there's two people who are overseeing 800,000 chickens that are laying a quarter of a billion eggs a year--

1. It's not actually healthy, you cannot acquire B12, certain fats and proteins necessary for a balanced diet

2. Spread misinformation and pseudo-science, such as the 'healthy myth' and stuff like 'humans are herbivores hurr durr'

Yes. Because its not just about the pain and suffering that you cause with your diet, its also about the level of intellect of the thing you are hurting. Pigs are about as smart as a 2 year old and certainly smarter than a plant.

any good resources for recipes? I want to eat tasty food and i like stuff like chili and french fries but i want to eat vegan.

>all non industry backed research points
kek'd

can a Vegan swallow cum? asking for a friend

>mother earth
This is what I fucking hate about vegans. You're anthropromorphising the planet. It's not your "mother", it doesn't have feelings, and it's not a sentient being. It's a ball of rock spinning around a more minor star in the backwaters of the galaxy. It's our home, and the things that grow on it are our food.

Vegan as a diet is a useful tool, I do periods of it for a variety of reasons - mostly that I love vegetables. But I also love meat. There is no 'mother earth" judging me for eating a steak, or a lion eating a gazelle.

It's this childish, woo woo hippy bullshit that makes me disregard vegans as a group. Most of them are doing it purely to virtue signal, and they can all go fuck themselves - and you can too.

Vitamin B12 is actually just bacteria found in soil. Animals consume said soil and that's how it ends up in their meat and eventually in us. If you're so worried about B12 just don't wash your vegetables once in a while. You will get more than enough. Vegans on average live longer than meat eaters and suffer from far fewer ailments.

Hi guys welcome to vegan general~~~

Pigs are delicious, too.

Veganism is a choice of a society so rich in food people can choose not to eat one kind. If the shit hits the fan, these vegan picky eaters and spoiled children are going bye bye fast.

Earth is a very complex symbiotic interconnected structure and we have to take care of it if we want to preserve our home. It is our duty if we wish to preserve human life.

>What is it about vegans that piss people off?
You won't shut up about how great you think you are and how following your meme diet makes you so much better than everyone else.

Modern American diet is a plant based diet. All oils, majority of fats, majority of calories come from plants.

Vitamin b12 exists in healthy soil. Not monoculture pesticide destroyed soil the average person eats.

Reminder every vegetable you eat is a man made creation, most created within the last few decades. Most things you eat today, no one before you ever ate

Protecting the environment, limiting the chances of antibiotic resistance are important though, because we rely on the environment to be stable and healthy. Even if you ignore ethics entirely, it is logical to eat less meat if you are concerned about dead zones, pesticides (as animals need their own crops), CO2 and methane emissions etc.

What pisses me off about Vegans is that they have to constantly talk about being Vegan. I'm vegetarian but don't steer every fucking conversation into how awesome I am for what I eat.

That may be true even though raising crops is much cheaper and faster than raising a farm animals, but for the sake of your argument, doesn't it make you a terrible human being to be able to limit the impact you have in the world, yet still choose to be irresponsible? Or do you live in Africa and have no choice?

>Earth is a very complex symbiotic interconnected structure
That includes animals eating each other.

can you get b12 from vitamin pills?

Had a vegan girlfriend. She did.

>Most things you eat today, no one before you ever ate

This is just plain false. Maybe educate yourself before making such claims.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians/

>Exercise
>Eat healthy
>Die anyway

Yes animals who are natural carnivores. Tell me, if humans were meant to eat meat, how come we have to cook it for fear of catching a disease? Does a lion cook its meat? How come we have to spice it to make it taste good? Does a lion marinate his meat? Why are our intestines so much different than any other carnivore on planet earth?

Can your body break down cellulose? If the answer is no, you're not a herbivore.

You'll actually absorb more nutrients by having meats with your vegetables. If we're aiming for optimal health, veganism introduces risks for malabsorption and deficiencies. A keto diet with high nutritional density foods (veggies, seeds, nuts) and high quality meats and fish, as well as eggs, and oils, with a healthy balance of fats, will net better health factors than veganism

>I understand some vegans are smug but there is always bad apples in any group.
Psychopathy and mental illness is dramatically over-represented among vegans. Look up any vegan youtube channel. Durianrider? The first and most prominent vegan on youtube? ABsolute psychopath pedophile rapist who did things like campaign to stop people from donating to a woman's online fund drive so she could have a cancer operation, and then continuing to say she was a liar after she was dead. Vegan Gainz? Actual schizophrenic with obvious emotional problems who got catfished by some dude in Eastern Europe who pretended he was a cute girl who was going to marry him. Actual schizos aside, every single popular vegan youtube channel is mostly a drama blog about other vegans not being real vegans, or about other vegans who are having fights about who's not a real vegan. They're all psychopaths.

Psychopaths seek to hide their psychopathy. Veganism - an ideology that's all about showing off how compassionate you are, and a culture full of extremely naive young retards to prey upon - is a psychopaths dreamland.

Veganism is also very obviously fraught with conceptual and moral problems since you will always have to arbitrarily draw a line somewhere as to what counts as sentient, and unless you grow all your own food and never buy groceries from a store, you cannot avoid all foods that involve the death or suffering of animals in their production. Harvesting combines kill loads of animals. So store bought, ground-grown produce of any kind is not vegan. Any vegetables grown with animal manure or animal sourced fertilizers is also off the table. Also, what about bugs? What about microbes? What about the fact that there's research suggesting plants have some kind of sentience?

see

It's not healthy, humans cannot digest cellulose, have you ever seen a vegan power-lifter or Olympian?

(((They))) want you weak, gay bombed and without a chance of being laid

>implying when eating plants you are not ending a life form just as much when eating an animal
retarded pic
>What is it about this that instinctively pisses a lot of people off?
>hyposcrisy
>annyoing as fuck about what they eat, just like faggots parading their faggotry around
>99% leftist
>unhealthy

I don't know, maybe it's because you people are legit self righteous cult members who use pseudoscience and aggressively try to convert people into eating a plant based diet only because you believe that animals are humans.

He's saying be as "healthy", try every health tactic ever be as fit as you can and you still will die.

Might as well smoke drink and eat yourself crazy your only shaving a few years off in the end

Hahaha tell me all about how your great great grand parents ate avocado's and bananas! Tell me how they loved their tropical fruits! You are a joke man.

Humans only became "vegetarian" because of Agricultural Revolution. Prior to that it was a meat based, organ rich diet. Plant diet is and was used to create populations of slaves.

Majority of plants eaten today are GMO kike designed profit plants created in a lab for kikes profit.

Fuck off, hippy.

I don't see how an animal that is herbivorous but does not digest cellulose is somehow not herbivorous. Can you please elaborate?

I said nothing against any of that. I'm just saying I hate the hippy dippy bullshit that goes with veganism.

It's the shit that's making you respond.

Not sure. In case of animal vitamins, co inhibitors are not the same as vitamins. For example in the most healthy adults only 5% of beta carotene is converted

Eating a steak has literally no impact on the earth, you fuckwit wannabe hippy shithead.

did you tell her she was exploiting you for protein gains?

Nice sources and strawman bro

humans are omnivores fucktard. We are meant to eat both meat and vegetables.

Refer to this

Cellulose is fibre. It's where the vast majority of a planet's energy as a food is. If you can't break it down, you can't get at that energy. This is how herbivores survive off nothing but grass.

You're not a herbivore.

OP here. Do you guys see my point now? The very thing that happens every time someone mentions the V word hate just comes spewing out of the walls

thank

>Be a faggot
>Get called a faggot
>Cry

considering how unhealthy the average person is a shift to much more plant based diets would be an improvement.

Same attitude as transexual
>Be mentally ill
>Bother as many people with it as you can despite it being a personal thing
>Try your hardest to ruin lives of people who points out the fact you're ill, annoying or commit the sin of not giving you their attention
Just keep it to yourself.

we are capable of eating both, not just one or the other.
That is what makes someone omnivore and not vegetarian or carnivore.
You don't even know what these terms mean for God's sake.
Sure we are not carnivores either

yet we are incapable of digesting the cell walls of all plants, why do you think corn comes out intact?

1 cup of kale
>1180% vitamin K
> 98% vitamin A
1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
>82% of recommended DV of vitamin E

Look up what type of bananas were eaten 60 years ago by native tropical people, and then compare that to what is eaten now. Now compare that to the non domesticated plant found in nature. This is on a larger scale.

The strains of plants you eat today, probably did not even exist when you were born. If you eat GMO this is 100% the case.

The point about avocados is that the majority of the vegans in the world are not from Mexico, their ancestors never had avocado's. And yet every vegan eats one avocado if not more per day.

It is an unnatural diet used by rich snobs putting themselves into a controlled state of malnutrition. Why? Because they can afford too do it for the animals feels

>oy vey see what i mean? everytime the proud chosen people of God, the Israelites, the Jewish people are mentioned, oy vey there's a wave of HATE and anti-semitism!!
>nothing to do with jews or the way they act. No way goy
Do you understand? Read: The ideology is a natural draw for predatory personality types that people hate for good reason.

>I understand how vitamins work

threads like this.

because you make idiotic points.
Do you want to eat only vegetables? Fine that is your choice. Do not push it on kids that are growing up though, and let them develop correctly.
Also stop parading what you eat, it's the same thing that make faggots unbearable: they become obnoxiously loud about what makes them "special"

Because when it's promoted as a method of achieving optimal health, it's a lie

It probably feels better for people since they're cutting out harmful foods and replacing them (generally) with less processed foods, but that isn't to say the same person wouldn't be healthier keeping a diet rich in nutritious vegetables while adding natural meats, fish and eggs

militant vegans piss people off.
the peta crowd.

How are lower income families supposed to support a vegan diet for their families? Aside from eating oatmeal 3 times a day, how could they survive?

"The purpose of a vegan is to become a better, healthier human being"

But most vegans are neither healthy or good humans despite their "purpose"

herbivores are not naturally capable of digesting cellulose either. Only a particular bacteria present in their digestive apparatus can break it down

The cellulose argument isn't actually as strong as you make it out to be. Ruminants (like cows) indeed are able to digest cellulose and take nutrients from it. Humans are able to break down the cellulose cell walls and get at the nutrients in the cell core. Yes, we do not completely digest the plant, we reach about 90%

Found a picture of you.

Yeah it's really hard. Vitamin B and C are water-soluble, so you need them daily. The others are fat soluble are stored in the liver and don't require constant replenishment.

Vegans confuse a highly restrictive diet with a panaceea. Our society is not and will not be ready to stop eating meat without mass famine and malnutrition. Veganism is problematic for women as they are more sensitive to malnutrition and children as they grow. I know no benefit of restrictive diets unless an actual medical imbalance demands one. It's a poor form of self-medication with adverse effects.

Majority of people eat plant based.

No one cooks in animal fat. 100% plant fat.

Majority of empty calories come from bread or other empty carb/ grain products.

I think this poem sums it up :

>'Hey, waiter!
>what do you call this tepid bilge?
>I asked for coffee,
>a thick, hot, black triple shot
>of high-grade, fully-leaded
>amphetamine beans,
>caffeine to spasm the heart
>and split the skull.
>And if it's gotta be tea, none of that dishwater -
>four bags, and let 'em stew good'n'long,
>to a brackish black tannin that eats teeth,
>coz I like it strong.
>Of course I want sugar! - six, eight, ten ...
>just open the bowl and start pouring,
>I'll say when,
>none of that saccharin crap.
>And screw that fat-free-skim-soy hippie spittle,
>give me real milk, real full-fat cow,
>just plonk in the udder and start squeezing.
>Heart-foundation-approved lean meat be dammed!
>I want a big bloody steak
>oozing fat and gristle,
>with a side-dish of extra dripping.
>I like it deep-fried, battered and basted -
>oily duck, chicken with skin you could
>ring through a mangle;
>murderous German sausages -
>Kranski, Bratwurst;
>artery-strangling cabanossi,
>pig with crackling thick as a door mat.

To be continued

If by develop correctly you mean catch diabetes at an early age, most likely be overweight and with plaque in their arteries at ages as young as 4 or 5 and shorten their lifespan by an average of 15 years, than maybe we don't share the same definition of "developing correctly". There's a reason why most of the first world is sick and taking so many pills in todays day and age. Its the FOOD

Incorrect, cows have 8 stomachs and dedicated bacteria and fungi.

You will shit out corn whole.

Picture of OP.

Technically, but they still have special organs for that purpose. Like a cow's 4 stomachs, or a horse's caecum.

plants feel pain

>jainism. Avoid killing anything. Ever.

>basing opinion on YT wannabes
Thought this board was for high minds not bottom feeder spastics like you.

>natural meats, fish and eggs
Fish has a lot of mercury.
Did you know that eggs are not even classified as safe to eat by the FDA? Do you think this means nothing?

That humans do not have.

>Humans are able to break down the cellulose cell walls and get at the nutrients in the cell core. Yes, we do not completely digest the plant, we reach about 90%

Nope. You don't have the aparatus. You know your appendix? In other animals, like a horse, that's a large organ that they use for the purpose of breaking down cellulose. Ours is shrivelled up and vestigal.

When you take into account all the government subsidies that the meat industry gets just so that it can be affordable to most people, and the fact that a vegan diet still manages to be cheaper (it is if you buy in bulk), then you realize just how expensive feeding people meat is.

Me personally, I spend about 200 dollars less a month on food after going vegan

Co inhibitors are not vitamins. It does not mean your body absorbs or uses any of these precursors simply that your body can convert a co inhibitor. There are specific populations which cannot convert beta carotene at all

Seeds and nuts only contain ALA, yet EPA AND DHA are required for brain health.

Inferior DIEt that requires supplementing. They want you dependent on a system dependent NWO starvation slave diet.

3 of the best videos that UTTERLY DESTROY gay soyboy vegans

youtube.com/watch?v=dvRbVQfzGVk
youtube.com/watch?v=EKovEX0G748
youtube.com/watch?v=TdTXaFtDqZE

Really? Then how come we tend to live longer and suffer a fraction of the ailments the average American does? Surely this means we are more sick!

I still don't get why veganism is life, plants also die

Good vegetables are a problem all year round on most of the planet. Meat is a powerful resource that helped humanity conquer the earth. Giving up meat results in malnutrition for most of humanity at this moment.

Ad hominem on Sup Forums.

Just wow.

How does that harm you in any way?

>If by develop correctly you mean catch diabetes at an early age, most likely be overweight and with plaque in their arteries at ages as young as 4 or 5 and shorten their lifespan by an average of 15 years
Provide one shread of evidence coming from actual scientific studies and not from www.veganlife.com. Because all evidence seems to be the contrary
>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4493900/Trendy-vegan-diets-wreck-child-s-health.html
inb4 muh dailymail. Link to the study is in the article
>There's a reason why most of the first world is sick and taking so many pills in todays day and age. Its the FOOD
It's shitty processed food, has fuck all to do with veganism. You think people in the third world eat no meat? Or even more retardedly no fish and eggs like vegans do?
Have you ever been in another country that isn't America?

>Fish has a lot of mercury
Smaller fish have less mercury

And I don't know what you mean by the FDA saying eggs aren't safe to eat

All restrictive diets are shit.

that's the point, we are not herbivores nor carnivores, we are omnivores meant to eat anything

Animal eat animal
Human = animal
Human eat animal

Basic math, though Human don't eat Human...

>Sup Forums annual BBQ instagram photo