You say that transgender women are not actually women,and they tell you to educate yourself

>you say that transgender women are not actually women,and they tell you to educate yourself
how do you respond?

Just don't engage. If they wanna be a pretend thing treat them like actual pretend things and don't even acknowledge their existence.

>engaging in conversation with trannies

With violence.

unzip my walk and 360 away

>tfw when a tranny has a bigger dick than you

I wouldnt say that so I dont think i'd get that answer, I'd probably give her a sign that says its okay to be white though.

>unzip my walk
huh?

You couldn't morally and ethically entertain a schizophrenic's delusions. Treat trans the the same.

pssst

Damn she’s beautiful
Source?

Ask if they heard of x and y Chromosomes

the absolute state of jewish men lmao

kick em in the nuts and follow up with a straight overhand right to the jaw. have a beer.

"Get the fuck out of my house or I'll pump a pound in your body."

If a bailey walked in on me like that....i'd do...everything....

This. If you really want to checkmate them, ask what are their sexual chromossomes are and then ask what is the chromossome pair you'd expect someone """"of their sex"""" to be.

Depends on how hot /xe/ is. I might ask /xer/ to educate me over a dry martini, if /xe/ doesn't mind going Dutch.

Trannies aint women. I would still fuck one thugh

I ask them to look up the definition of female in the dictionary.

Respond?
I would do everything possible to avoid contact.
These people are mentally deranged.

mate gender is a social linguistic construct, humans don't have "the gender", humans have a sex which is a biological construct

fpbp

some men have bigger penises than others. Even if they are mentally ill. Why does it matter?

"stfu faggot"

If gender is separate from biological sex, then why do they need to take hormones and cut their dicks off?

trans women checkmate themselves when they get srs. nobody wants to fuck an open wound

>and they tell you to educate yourself

and ill tell them to off themselves

and they will

Are you unable to educate me?

>she

I don't know I'm not mentally ill.

I always thought he had a gross looking dick

kick them in the nuts. plain and simple.

Knuckle sandwich, anal rape, then disposal of the body in the woods, just like with a biological woman?

Fatty you probably can't even make a fist. Go guzzle more of the alcoholic jew.

transwomen are transwomen. im trans, but i know im male. i just have gender dysphoria so i live as a woman and resemble one to the best of my ability.

Ive not had this occur before. I hardly ever see a tranny where im from. Seen maybe one for sure who did hormones and everything. Didnt bother discussing wether or not they were a woman as i didnt really have any business discussing this with the individual. Why bother? Its not like ill evee convince a male to female trans their not a woman. Just like ill never convince a muslim that their religions sucks. Just like ill never convince a buddhist monk(or catholic priest) to just go out, drink gamble do drugs, have sex and finally live. Ill never convince a christian theres no god. Ill never convince a scientologist that theres not little alien ghosts on their body that they can get rid of by paying thousands of dollars to the church of scientology. People will beleive what they beleive. Not going to change them. Such is life

>not knowing line trap

you want to believe this shit you wrote. it's the internet. go ahead

To be fair, there's two trannies - those that know they are guys, but enjoy acting and looking like girls; these guys are the ones that pass. Then you have the other kind that literally think they are girls or supposed to be, and do things like cut their dicks off because they think it will make them more feminine. These are the crazy ones, and the ones that don't pass. Those ones need to be given TRT as they are suffering from a form of dementia. The former kind are simply actors in a sense and get off of that on some level subconsciously or not. They're also the ones that realize transgenderism is a mental disorder and should be treated as such.

tell them you asked what cells the transgendered go into if they are ever imprisoned.

All of them are delusional.

They do give a pretty good sensual blowjob without any reciprocation though. Asking for a friend.

Woman also refers to sex, which is biological and genetic.

nice try schlomo

Can't argue with crazy user, literally say, "I disagree" and walk away

get down on my knees and suck her girl cock, and hope she can forgive me!

i already know about y chromosomes thx

h-hot

I tell them to go educate themselves as well and then probably gracefully exit the conversation. Leftists can't be helped.

thats actually a girl pretending to be a trap

That is totally not sexy. Dunno why this soyboy thinks he can attract men with all that fake makeup.

Just don't engage.

but if you have to say that science says that they are a man for having the SRY gene.

They will most likely say something about social sciences, sociology or psychology.

To which you reply "There's a reason scientist consider those field soft sciences"

After that just walk away and eventually nature will force them to commit suicide.

I never said that the kind that knows it's not actually female is bad. I was simply showing the distinction between the two classes the same way someone might want to elaborate the differences between races.

I explain that I don't care, and will smash anybody who tricks me and that if they care about trannies so much they should keep them away from me and my friends irl.

I honestly don't give a shit about trannies, if some dude is willing to mutilate himself for his condition, I believe it's real. I don't bother people for situations beyond their control.

But deceiving people is a choice.

When I was single trannies wouldn't really pass so it wasn't really a concern at all, but these days some of them look pretty real, that's gotta be rough, they're out there wandering about basically like homo landmines, you think you're getting laid with a girl but NOPE you're suddenly involved in unwanted faggotry, that's godamn horrible.

Trannies aren't women, but traps are.

my vaginas 9 inches long

XX XY

case closed.

Tell them to educate themselves about sex-linked chromosomes.

My man

t. Dr. John Money

35% suicide rate.

Nice gif. It doesn't accentuate his scary face.

Go fuck a tranny for research purposes?

Show me your two X chromosomes which LITERALLY define you as a female.
Can't?

>how do you respond?

Show boypucci

So new so fresh
If you don't know him the newfag shows hard.
He started his trap carreer on Sup Forums to be specific he got populair during a Sup Forums convention
Now you got 2 choices, get out or stop posting and lurk more.

By fucking them in their boipucci.

A simple "Fuck off" would seem waranted

Haha, jokes on you, I got mine cut out

Anyone with a third grade education knows that XX chromosomes makes a girl, and XY chromosomes makes a boy.

In case your aids addled brain forget, my assertion was that gender is a linguistic construct.

uwu no buli senpai-sama. pls cum in my boipussy pls

shitty bait.
bailey jay...

>"Were you born with X genitalia?"
>"Yes. bu"
>"Then according to science you are X. Deviations from that occur within .3% of the population. According to the laws of statistics this is an anomaly. An anomaly is not a rule."

I fapped to your Gif.

Trannies are either a male pretending to be a female, or a female pretending to be a male. Trannies are frauds. Trannies are liars. It's literally an act.

The whole meme of "transgenderism" has its roots in the bullshit philosophy of Jewish lesbian Judith Butler, who baldly claims that gender is "performative", which suggests that by changing one's behavior you actually change one's gender, which is preposterous. Mimicry doesn't make one species become another species, it may simply be mistaken for another species. An insect doesn't become a stick just because it looks like a stick. Mimicry won't change your gender either.

A gender role is a social role typically associated with a given gender (male or female). Like a culture where men are hunters and women are gatherers. Or a culture where men are kings and women are queens. Those are gender roles. Where your gender will typically determine which role you play in a society. The roles are based on your gender. If a culture expects men to be hunters, that is a gender role, not gender. A gender role says "X gender is expected to fill Y role."

A gender norm is a social norm typically associated with a given gender (male or female). Like a culture where men tend to wear pants and women tend to wear dresses. Or a culture where men are expected to be dominant, and women are expected to be submissive. Those are gender norms. Where normal types of behavior (norms) are associated with each gender. If a culture expects women to wear dreses, that is a gender norm, not gender. A gender norm says "X gender is expected to behave Y way."

Judith Butler uses the word "gender" but she's really just talking about gender roles and gender norms, which do refer to social behavior associated with one or the other gender. But conforming to different gender roles doesn't change your gender, and conforming to different gender norms doesn't change your gender.

This.

I don't get why you guys find Bailey attractive. This is what I imagine looking at her face while blowing her is like

Gender is the state of being male or female. The word "sex" is also used to refer to the state of being male or female, but sex is also a physical act by which sexual reproduction happens, so honestly, to prevent confusion, male/female should be referred to as "gender." And it is, as seen below.

A gender role is a social role typically associated with a given gender (male or female). Like a culture where men are hunters and women are gatherers. Or a culture where men are kings and women are queens. Those are gender roles. Where your gender will typically determine which role you play in a society. The roles are based on your gender. If a culture expects men to be hunters, that is a gender role, not gender. A gender role says "X gender is expected to fill Y role."

A gender norm is a social norm typically associated with a given gender (male or female). Like a culture where men tend to wear pants and women tend to wear dresses. Or a culture where men are expected to be dominant, and women are expected to be submissive. Those are gender norms. Where normal types of behavior (norms) are associated with each gender. If a culture expects women to wear dreses, that is a gender norm, not gender. A gender norm says "X gender is expected to behave Y way."

You don't wanna look up to this?

These mentally ill people think "gender" is how you act, a performance, how you behave. So they think if they change their behavior, if they change their appearance, they can change their gender.

Which is ridiculous. If an insect acts like a leaf, if an insect looks like a leaf, that doesn't make the insect a leaf, it just means that another animal might mistake the insect for a leaf.

These mentally ill people think "gender" is entirely how others perceive you. But then if someone can see through a pretender's ruse, if a tranny doesn't actually "pass" 100% of the time as the phony gender they are pretending to be, then that probably destroys their worldview even more.

Ask: which public restroom did you use for the majority of the first 10 years of your life?

I tried jerking off to a newer video of Bailey the other day. Just couldn't get through it. From certain angles 'she' is totally looking more like a man. Age hits the tranny like a train very quickly.

This is what I did to a tranny that got hired on at work, it just stopped showing up eventually kek

>The word "sex" is also used to refer to the state of being male or female, but sex is also a physical act by which sexual reproduction happens, so honestly, to prevent confusion, male/female should be referred to as "gender."
Right, which is why I distinguished it as a biological construct not a biological act.

>rest
'no' - gender is not a role unless you're willing to suck down blue pills by the ounce. What you're calling gender is merely a social expectation and has no useful utility.

>ywn have a gf with male pattern baldness
Why live?