4Craft Revived

>What is 4Craft?
Short-term faction warfare between Sup Forums boards, with a custom map and factions
>Why should I play?
For the glory of Sup Forumsack superiority over other boards
>When will it launch?
Sometime soon™ in Feburuary
>How do I participate?
Just join the discord and prefix your nickname with Sup Forums, an admin will move you shortly (bitch at them, especially MonkeyNiggers). After that go to the announcements channel and add an eggplant to get a rough playercount.

>Discord invite code
McFr9Pu

Enjoy the ban fuckwit.

looks gay

Newfags

move /biz/ closer, we need allies

wait is this shit like RTS with tanks and shit?? ill fucking rape you all and burn down your fucking houses and make you call me daddy.

Nice honey pot OP.

>enter discord from Sup Forums thread
>join Sup Forums faction

Sup Forums is Isle Delfino.

selfbump

bumperinho

bumpundo

For a second I thought this said Warcraft IV and i got fucking excited.

Could be worf a laff desu.

Can Canadians have a containment island though?

This is the best shit ive ever done with Sup Forums.
/isis/, Sup Forums reporting in.

Can I join the server at a later date without joining discord? And do I have to pay for it? Because I'm not paying for it

Most boards including pol vet people before allowing them to join.

The only thing you have to pay for is a mineman acct if you dont have one

brump

If this is vanilla shit then screw that. I want to make my autism factories to fuel and supply the pixel wehrmacht.

selfbumpx2

Quick note, no one knows what the map will look like yet, but its supposedly the one in the OP reworked and moved around (same idea of islands, some removed and some added for ded/new boards)

m00t stfu, you won't make money with this

can I pvp vs /lgbt/ ?

yee

why is Sup Forums so small? It should be second only to Sup Forums with Sup Forums and Sup Forums as satelites to remind how Sup Forums cancer spreads to other boards

>4Craft