youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0
youtube.com/watch?v=fzkBfTfiXS0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
s1.webmshare.com/5Ed7Y.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neon

Nothing will happen... nothing ever happens...

when?

Today. The memo comes out.

Just being a slav is a lifetime memory itself. There's been some crazy shit

It won't come out. It would fuck too many politicians .

It's coming out.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

Alright OP, despite your penchant for sucking dicks, I'll play along. My favorite memory was discovering the story from Eron Gjoni of his slut girlfriend banging game developers and absolutely eviscerating his heart, and witnessing the shitstorm that exploded outwards from there. That moment, that little bit of e-drama, will forever be cherished by me as it was the seed of revolution, even though I didn't realize it at the time.

It's been a hell of a ride, and goddamn I pray to Mr. Bones that it never ends.

youtube.com/watch?v=_p4h3jwJob0
HWINDU season1 was a good time to be alive

I thought two scoops was the best meme of 2017. It summed up the insane media perfectly. Comped was just as good though.

Comped wan't a good meme it was a signal for jews to signal other jews they were compromised.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this memo bullshit and why it matters? Have been avoiding the threads because it seemed utterly uninteresting.

this
no, he will use it to get what republicans really want, and keep it hanging over their heads indefinitely.

wrong. Justice is about to flow and the jews are fucked.

i thought it had to go back to the committee because they hadn't approved the version with the grammar corrections or whatever bullshit schiff was spouting

nah

Best election ever well that is until 2020 :)

youtube.com/watch?v=fzkBfTfiXS0

The signal went out during the interview, maybe, but we just mocked the whole thing. I’m not so sure of anything any more, gotta drink more soy milk.

nah, you're a JIDF shill. It's okay. You won't be around much longer.

>Post your favorite memories before the world changes forever.

A black guys going to jail.

>muh memo
overhyped bullshit, I can't believe you faggots haven't caught on by now

Gross oversimplification is the memo shows that the dnc (hillary, barak, all the good people) used fake evidence to get permission to spy on Trump during the campaign. That's pretty illegal seeing as some top figures at the fbi are also involved. Today's a unique day in history lads, mark this one down.

It's happening.

fbi accidently probably on purpose used fisa to spy on trump under the guise of spying on russians because guess what trump is a dumb fuck that deals with shady russians

hes too fucking stupid to collude with the russian government but because hes so fuccking stupid he saw nothing wrong with meeting with proxy russian government cunts

ehh, whatever you say, bazinga

i fucking hope so, if this is a nothingburger i'm going to be so mad

Oh, so she's finally going to prison? Neat
Thanks for explanation

lock
her
up

That was something Schiff or whatever his name is claimed to discredit the memo. The committee even denied it and said they were offput but just how badly the dems didn't want it out in the public's hands.

Rothschilds are chimping out

hwndu 100%

They're acting way to scared for this to be nothing. They've never seemed so nervous about anything like this before.

It's happening.

good times

That happems once every 5 seconds tell me something I don't know

Oh god I hope so. They'll probably do their best to keep their twitching meat sack out of prison but this could be the final push.

Between him and that Miss Piggy looking relation of his, we can say once and for all the the most elite family on earth has about as much class as any screeching harpy you’d find teaching gender studies at a third rate community college.

Holy shit that family has fallen.

what's it going to be from 1-10?

1 being that the Dems paid for the pee pee dossier that everyone already knows about

10 being Obama, Hillary, and Comey get perp walked and charged with treason

We've already confirmed you're a shill, why are you posting more disinfo memes?

>we
You got a mouse in your pocket Abraham?

My guess is that this: is the most extreme thing that the memo could show.

Most likely, it will just be talking points the GOP can use to counter Dem talking points

My biggest worry is that it will truly show abuse of FISA but that it will play into the IC's plans since conservatives will still be like, "gotta have mass surveillance to catch them terrorists hurp durp" and liberals will now be like, "gotta have mass surveillance because Trump Hitler Putin reeeeeeee!"

I really do hope some good comes of this though.

Knowing the media it'll probably be from around a 6-8 due to them trying their best to protect them. Although it's certainly possible that the prison charges are coming based on just how scared they are. Either way

It's happening.

This.
Go to bed, Mr. Shekelberg expects you nice and early faggot.

You guys are my favorite memories... In between the concern trolling, and relentless shilling. We all witnessed actual magic on this very Micronesian philatelist board.

i hope you're right. ok second prediction, does the mueller investigation survive the memo?

Tomorrow will be a watershed moment in American history.

here's hoping

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY

Nah, he knows everything now. He has all the information in the world. They are fucked. The fucking guy got the Saudis to rip their whole government down and clean house. The Chinese are at the table over the norks. This memo is just to get rid of what's left of the democrats, and their pet feds. He's frying much bigger fish.

Thank you for this user. That was a warm and hearty chuckle

>the meme is going to get released
>the chaos is going to be amazing
>all hell is going to break loose
>you get to watch it all from a comfy view in Alaska while your stove keeps your comfy home warm while it snows

RELEASE THE MEMO

ive been looking for this...thanks for posting it
hopefully it wont get ruined like ops video with a bunch of added 420 headshots and horns...faggots cant spread memes anymore...have to make it all about them...normalfag shit

Imagine that your life is so pathetic that your best memory is a billionaire retard CIA shill fucking over your country.
Fucking Mutts.

Imagine that your life is so pathetic that your best memory is MOSSAD D&C "memes" that are fucking over the white race.
Fucking Leafs.

this was a really great memory, too many KeKs

>you get to watch it all from a comfy view in Alaska while your stove keeps your comfy home warm while it snows
/comfy/

FUCK OFF NIBBER

What the fuck is this weak willed sissy bullshit?
We are just getting started.
I hate this shit, we are still living in slavery. The world is still completely fucked up. Good people are still getting robbed raped murdered coerced and bled dry on a daily basis.

Fuck this 'the world changes forever' BULLSHIT.
This is just the start.
Get back to work immediately and fuck off with this garbage.

i stopped caring about politics a few months ago and now i'm wealthy.
i'm not coming back because of some jewish tricks.

i come to pol for the mgtow shit, not because politics will ever be interesting again now that i know it's a big game meant to manipulate faggots into wasting energy caring about something they have absolutely 0 control over.

>inb4 CTR shill. i hope she goes to prison forever. i hope they all do.

btw, the millionth nothing-burger incoming

Come home white man.

>i come to pol for the mgtow shit,
Its retarded.

It's too early to celebrate.
Wake up as many people as you can.
It makes a huge difference.
The censorship is real.
The illuminati is real.

did you bag yourself a moose this year?

user is based.

>i stopped caring about politics a few months ago and now i'm wealthy.

2 scoops was more than a keksy meme.
Made normies realize the media is eager to get anything on Trump - anything. I'm guessing it helped raise doubts even about the whole Russia thing.

No but my friend did. Its good stuff man.

Congrats you got audible laughter out of me.

s1.webmshare.com/5Ed7Y.webm

How's that economy of yours going buddy?

The first official incoming results of the general election. We done good Sup Forums
we done good.

>tfw I took a month or so break from Sup Forums and completely missed the comp maymay

Were gonna be non-white within 20 years because of people like you. Fucking die

jelly!

youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI

the illuminati is just jews

It's been a good ride fellas , remember , a nords last thoughts should be of home , user here signing out

Do you think they'll go down without a fight despite having an army of trained mkultra slave assassins?

Remind me again who the president is?

If the real memo ever comes out exposing satanic baby raping eating by the Clintons and FBI CIA there will be a fucking war and those folks will beg to die quick.

Donald Trump

You retards actually believe anything will happen with this need to stop being so naïve.
They'll either do a false flag or Kim and kanye will announce another pregnancy and it will all be forgotten about in a few days.

Why is it happening?

It won't work this time.

are triangular bayonet wounds really impossible to stitch up? how come?

Wine. Women. Song. Mein negers...

it's difficult to suture skin when it's jagged/flaply and most likely gushing blood.

It's time to wake up.

I have no hope that anyone will actually be punished due to the contents of this memo.
BUT
This will further polarize our people and cause normies to lose even more faith in government, which is a major plus. One step closer to ultimate victory. And the tears from the system are delicious.

Exactly. So how can you say nothing ever happens when we live in a timeline where one of the biggest happenings ever happened.

A person winning an election is not "one of the biggest happenings ever" child

You clearly don't see the big picture here.

What a night

What is the big picture then?