RYAN CAVES LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!!!

For the 100000000000000000th time in his long,traitorous,worthless career,the deeep state puppet Paul Ryan caves RIGHT WHEN THE MEMO IS GOING TO BE RELEASED! Unbelievable. He's playong defense for the Dems!

Mueller is /ourguy/ confirmed.

DON'T RELEASE THE MEMO!!!

Well NeoCons are Communists.

So is Dugin's Alt-Right

You get that yet?

YOU SEE IT YET!>>!>!>???

For fucks sakes.

This. That's why FASCISM is the only way, (((((they)))) fear the truth.

GET RYAN THE FUCK OUT AND BRING NEHLEN

You cannot possibly be this dumb!
>sees flag
Oh..

Not yet but the documents behind it will.
He needs to shave that thing in the middle of his 4head

Because Mueller is investigating the democrats.

That's because Mueller gets his paycheck from Trump.

woah its almost like paul ryan is a gay pedophile or (and) something far worse

>Ryan said a thing.

I'm sorry, why should I give a shit?

Triggered snowflake?

>reddit shilling

LOL holy shit you guys are so fucking bad at this

Trump never said it would discredit Mueller. He said it would discredit the Russia bullshit. The Hill is clickbaiting

No dumbass, this is the way to do it.
If you fire Mueller everyone chimps out
All we need to do is replace Rosenstein

Fuck Ryan
Fuck Sessions
A coverup.

a democrat?

Wait, when did Trump say that the memo discredits Mueller?

think back in high school to whoever could have possibly won this award in your school. now imagine hes the second or third most powerful face in the country. Ryan is a useful animal at times as long as you keep him on about a 3 inch leash.

He doesnt care he wont get voted in again and knows it so hes going to retire and then continue working with the deep state after that so hes just sucking dick for his next job

Jesus, how dumb are you people? Nunes has substantial information that Trump was setup. He isn't investigating Trump. It's not a crime for him to share classified into with the President. By the way, the memo is just the beginning. It's said to contain only 10% of the info that Nunes is privy to.

You guys can try to stop this by poisoning the well but it is too late. Nunes isn't the only one with this information. Admiral Rogers, Director of the NSA, starting investigating FISA irregularities in early 2016. He brought this to the attention of the FISC and they issued an 80 report describing ONGOING FISA abuses under the Obama administration.

Guess who else was on to Obama? The IG Michael Horowitz. He's been on to them since 2014. He's been working with almost 2 dozen whistle blowers from the FBI, CIA, DOJ and the NSA for at least 2 years. The DNC and members of the Obama administration are about to be outed for what they are. Traitors.

Any time I see Ryan, McCain, or Graham, I know the sentence following it is going to be in favor of the Democrat party

Hos do you know these things?

holy shit imagine actually making this brainlet of a post

There's a second hidden redpill regarding female behavior in that pic lol...
Check the best looking, best personality

If you shitskin trumpanzees would think for 2 seconds you would realize the memo is about how the FBI intercepted Snowflake Trump communications while monitoring known Russian spies.

The memo implicates Trump in Russian collusion.

Kek

Whoever made that picture doesn't even know how quotations work.

WTF
A KEK NEOCON NEVER TRUMPER IS BEING A KEK NEOCON NEVER TRUMPER@?@?@?@??@

I like how Craig isn't even on the list

Exactly. That's the whole problem right there.
>open borders
>ships jobs overseas
>raises taxes
>obamacare
>expands government
>wastes money on pointless shit/wars
>statist assholes
>spying on everyone
Democrats or Republican leadership?
Both.The same creature.

>The memo implicates Trump in Russian collusion.
of course it does, that is why you do not want it release? to protect trump? of course you do. you are a good patriot.I am feeling sleepy now are you sleepy user?let's go to bed.

>being this delusional
Your girlfriends' boyfriend must love you.

incoming Trey Gowdy Deputy AG

>What Russia wants
What does that even mean anymore

A recent FISC Court Opinion of 99 pages was recently declassified and made public record (has the names, contractors, and businesses redacted but the House Intelligence Committee knows the names). The 4 page memo Nunes wrote is a summation of this 99 page document.

Admiral Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, audited the FBI/DOJ for irregularities in the illegal incidental collection of American Citizens in March 2016, told the Courts in April 2016 when this 99 page document was written, and reported this to President Trump in November 2016. This Unmasked Collection of American Citizens was released to Private Contractors - including those that had connections to Fusion GPS and the Democratic National Congressional Committee. Essentially Obama's FBI/DOJ lied to the court to illegally spy on political opponents and were caught by the NSA Director Rogers who informed the court.

It's all coming to light now.

>ignore the content
Classic leftist tactic. Didn't work with Wikileaks and wont work now.

>Classic jew tactic
ftfy

hhahahahahaa!!!1 i hope you get aids user

Kek

>Best Couple
Man, i wish i could date a girl named blower

Who the fuck knows? They're delusional and out of touch with reality.
Off topic but relevant:
>Trump talks about bringing America back in SOTU
>Kennedy talks about trannies in rebuttal
Completely out of touch with the average American . They hate us ,our people, and want to dominate us.

We really can't judge this or other takes until we see the memo for ourselves. Ryan could be completely right, not even the shills know for sure.

It's too late, the memo is getting released. The time to argue this was before they voted on it.

Same thing ;)

Absolute clickbaiting with an intentionally misleading headline. The Hill is mostly a cesspool with a small handful of decent contributors.

>what russia wants
I'm sure Russia also wants us to not launch our nuclear arsenal at them.

Please tell me more about your Trump incel lifestyle. Anime girls treating you well?

>implying alt-right doesn't cover Fascism too
What a dumb image.

hol' up. wouldnt this imply that the investigation has legs, just not the legs they want it to have? is the russia investigation going to come back around and bite them? or has ryan been comped?

How can Mueller be /ourguy/ if he's involved in 9/11 and uranium cover-ups? What about Rosenstein?

Either that or he's the second special counsel that will be named soon to investigate the Clinton campaign.

Better than your he/she girlfriend . How is Dave?

>biggest schooler
>chad

>implying that img didnt already give everyone ITT full blown open-sored AIDS

do not fuck with this high energy serb

When THE FUCK has Paul Ryan ever been right? The man has the spine of flubber. He only jumps on popular stuff when he knows it'll pass. This gut bitchs about immigration for 10+ years and DOES NOTHING. Same with Obamacare. Did nothing. Omnibus? Did nothing. Nothing.nothing..

its not meant to discredit the fucking investigation morannns. its now an integral part of it
TICK TOCK

THICK
O
C
K

Thank God we have people like Ryan as politicians and NOT OP. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE BAXKLASH IF RYAN SAID IT DID?!?! OBSTRUCTION! IMPEACHMENT!

Borderline Downstndrome pleb shill Jew bastard.

Oh they're full of shit - I just thought it was funny.

So,

MSM narrative:
>Mueller is investigating Trump-Russia
>Drumpf is scared and trying to use memo to discredit Mueller

Republican Narrative:
>Mueller is scraping the bottom of the trash can investigating Trump
>Mueller is working for the deep state
>Mueller was involved in Uranium One deal

Flipped Mueller Narrative:
>Mueller was investigating Hillary-Russia all along (makes sense if you look at how they've described the memo, "It was never Trump-Russia. It was always Hillary")
>Mueller handed Uranium sample to Russian govt. in 2009 - this would probably be part of FBI investigation of Uranium One, not working for Hillary

Something like this?

This... what's the context here?

Mueller's been investigating everything since JFK.

Paul Ryan the lovely neocon!

That pic sums up the memo.

That's a nice plot twist, I didn't expect the Flipped Mueller meme to become real. Maybe Comey was actually FBIanon then?
What about Strzok and Page?

..but somehow a faggot named rusty made the cut as class clown. The absolute state of '88

replace vlad with "some user on the chans who wrote an erotica fanfiction" and youre dead on

incel/10
would pity again

>Triggered snowflake

heh, didnt notice that, good eye

And it's what Americans want. What the FUCK is your point? That releasing the truth is somehow Russian? Well I guess I better fucking apply for Russian citizenship.

ryan needs to be indicted on criminal charges like the rest of the corrupt faggots that are going to face the day of the rope.

People think Mueller,a Clinton shill from the 90's, is ourguy !! Hahaha I love that one. If he was on our side why would he hire Strzok and flood his team with Dem lobbyists and operatives?
If Mueller flipped to the good side ,and this while thing was all planned out beforehand, it'd be the greatest political move in history.!!

The left has been saying Mueller is honorable and practically a god. Some even compare him to a superhero. Then it turns out he's taking on hillary? They have no escape.

I dont think thats whats happening though. Thats wictor-level bulllshit.

That one was just showing how hysterical lefties are!

everyones a russian bot

In other words, something like this.

based serbia

>profile photo is his pet
>is a retard
checks out

Truth hurts huh lefty? Go shill somewhere else!

I remember when we did this. Does no one else remember that Sup Forums authored the dossier?

I'm 99% certain that the MI6 part of the story is 100% fabrication from the Dems to make it sound legit. It went from Sup Forums -> Twitter troll -> Journalists -> Dems -> McCain.
The guy who got trolled on Twitter and "leaked" it to MSM was talking shit about how "everyone in the Russian Intelligence community is talking about the pee pee tapes! It's totally not made up goys!"

Democrats embrace marxism, they want to be slave owners again.

ya im not buying mueller is "our guy" bullshit, look at the all clinton team he brought with him. This was a coup and it is backfiring plain and simple. And mueller is about as conservative as Obama.

Nah, MI6 really did spy on Trump. Theresa May told him during their first meeting. He already knew.

strzok and page are jews

Not surprising, this guy's the traitor in chief. He's on par with Rancid Penis.

I can't believe that Americans haven't managed to get rid of the slimy fuck yet.

God dammit. I knew this would fucking happen. This stupid fucking memo was just partisan bullshit and tomorrow nothing's gonna happen and it'll sink republican approval ratings. Fuck that shithead Nunes for this. We're never gonna hear the fucking end of this and it'll crush all that momentum that Republicans were building up for the 2018 elections. You don't have to be a shill to see the massive fuckup that will be attached to Trump, Nunes, and everyone high up that they will never be able to live down. We had a chance to maintain all this good shit, these tax cuts are so fucking nice and at least Trump will veto any attempt at trying to undo them, but when he loses in 2020 they'll be out the door. All the shit he did will get reversed and we won't even get that fucking wall.

All these shitheads pinned their hopes on this memo and there's no way it'll be as powerful as they say. Someone needs to get some actual fucking dirt on the dems, otherwise there's no hope for America's future.

I mean the dossier story though (referring to that image ).
Seems like I was right though, MI6 had nothing to do with it. It's def. a cover story.
>pic related

Its like your hair is on fire. Fuck man you get paid for this shit?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
B-B-B-B-But bigger than water gate tho

fucking retards

This surprises you. This fucker is the biggest two faced weasel since Benedict Arnold.

>Divide and conquer won't work this time

Ryan is doing the best he has since Trump got elected. Ryan could stop the memo (He isn't) Get the fuck out of here shill.

Look at the specific wording there.

She's not claiming that the UK didn't spy on Trump through the Five Eyes arrangement. She's just claiming that Steele didn't work directly for the UK.

He could have worked for the British equivalent of Fusion GPS, with the UK Government as its sole client, and her statement could still be technically true.

No Republican will stop this memo because it says that Obama spied on all of them. Why screw around when you can kill the DNC off possibly forever?

You can tell how serious this is for the libtards and the deep state. They weren't even this panicked when Trump won. Imagine the stench in Shareblue's boiler room right now.

Clearly he sat down, watched some Game of Thrones and took notes.

t. Reddit soygoy