CALIFORNIA HOTLINE TO HELP ILLEGALS

CALIFORNIA unveiled a HOTLINE to help ILLEGALS escape ICE.
Business owners are encouraged to call and report if ICE is conducting a RAID.
Then LEGAL OBSERVERS (LAWYERS) ARE DISPATCHED TO THE LOCATION TO PROTECT THE ILLEGALS.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QYEr6
latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-robots-jobs-20170330-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o9x3cz02BWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

spam the hotline with false reports (unless illegal, or go balls out) and watch how fast they realize how much of a waste it is to protect these fucks

>aiding and abetting criminals

Isn't this a crime?

Wait.
So we could call in false reports and then call in real ones while the false ones are taking up resources?
Sounds like a game.

lets report hundreds of ICE raids at rural locations to waste their time.

what if people start calling and give false tips for college campuses *wink*

Release the San Andreas.
In KEK's holy name I pray.
Amen.

Can we order tacos?

A new game is afoot.

Yes

It would be a shame if people were to flood this hotline with bogus tips...

What was this game called again?

should deport everyone who pledges to protect illegals as well

ICEing

Don't just call in fake tips
Call them in at shithole ghetto locations
With any luck some faggots will be robbed and/or killed by the animals they protect

Trump should just call this for what it is, an insurrection.

honestly should be a federal crime with mandatory jail time

Whack-a-spic?

So this is pretty much reverse swatting

Exactly. Call them in places with gangs or refugees or ghetto locations.

Most plausible civil war scenario is "sanctuary cities" devolve (or are deliberately plunged) into chaos and summon UN peacekeepers instead of National Guard. Trump sends in the military to kick UN out anyways. Liberal drama llamas posting about the horrors of being invaded by US military on social media. Can you imagine?

All I am saying is this is extremely astute.

I like this guy way of thinking.

Record the calls for lulz anons.

I'm east coast so they'd know I'm out of state

>rapido respone network

A lot of shitheads wannabe Fascists in this thread.

retarded fucknut CA AG has actually made it a violation to cooperate with ICE... the absolute state of this shithole state

swatting is calling the swat on a innocent. ICEing is calling ICE on a criminal.

I'm a legit Mexican intellectual :^)

This is why I still come here.

I think, in order for this game to work, you'd have to come up with fake Twitter / facebook accounts so you could announce the fake ICE raids.
Once you call it in they'd have to check.
There must be a way to give them false positives when they check for ICE activity.

oh my god yess. I will call them all day long

nothing is a crime in an ancap world

this.

bingo. it should be a 24/7 Sup Forums general thread

0w0 but kikes lawyers would be very oy unhappy.

Doing it now.

get fucked leaf, you take em all then

What're they going to do fight ICE?

its your own fault for wanting the absolute bottom dollar on fruits you dumb fucking white cunts

capitalism will ensure theres always illegals picking your fruits and doing meanial jobs because you have to obtain oranges for 50 cents instead of 60

fat fucking white pigs

Nope, automaton will solve all those low paying jobs.

make sure to choose some business in the middle of a shit neighborhood

The number in OP's pic is for the Bay Area. There are numbers for different areas of California. See:
>archive.is/QYEr6

Bless you user.

Thats why we need communism

Federalism, baby.

California is a big state, we don't need the fed much and are under no obligation to cooperate with a secret police force ran by the dude who jerks it to crying Mexican children.

That's literally why liberals want them here. They are a slave class

Call in pretending to be an illegal on run from ICE looking for protection.

That's why we want to legalize them, so they have to pay taxes and shit.

1 of 2

Checked and blessed idea

2 of 2

We should give you to Mexico

But the thing is, you want it to be harder for them to be illegal for whatever reason. I mean, American cultures already been irreversibly altered since the Irish were let in, Mexicans at least are Christian still. They're not that different from the Italians when you think about it.

Another money making scheme. It's not about helping illegals escape ICE. It's about another way to steal taxpayers money to fund this. Find out who is pocketing the money.

>the Mexican slave class will pay taxes
Oh sweetie no no no

its 2018 wheres your automation? whats it like living in fantasy land?

Tell them you're an illegal wanted in El Salvador afraid that if ICE deports you you'll be sent to prison. Ask them if ICE can pick you up within a school zone.

So does that mean we can literally bankrupt California with our game?
latimes.com/opinion/topoftheticket/la-na-tt-robots-jobs-20170330-story.html

>gang of right wing extremists, or just blacks, calls the number
>mug and assault whoever shows up

>mr.Goldberg there is call about ICE raid in xyz
>That shithole full of spics? Oy vey! Do you want me geting killed? Im not going there without tank.
>ICE proceed without problem.

Sounds like we should be calling this non stop

this

You guys are dense. I live in California and I know the game here. Those (((lawyers))) are making themselves rich off this scheme. It's how they operate.

fuck off faggot

That's not why. The Democrats want them for votes.

This Hotline came after the State Attorney pushed a law that criminalizes business owners if they cooperate with ICE.
Basically "Unofficially" they said BURN THE I9s.
I9 is the federal form where people put their green card to be verified if ICE shows up.
I am telling you guys, we legal immigrants, we don't want 1.8 MILLION of illegals and those stupid protesters to be rewarded.
Sent them back to Mexico.
They should honor this nation where they got an education and opportunity.
Tell DACA PROTESTERS, GET A HB1 VISA.

California is already in red but remember they are working themselves toward the goal of "too big to fail". They know the rest of the country is going to bail them out just they bail our Wall St bankers.

Well yea that's why the lawmakers are selling out their old voters (blacks and white liberals) for them, but the ordi art dumb shit liberal wants them here to take advantage of their labor

Lets give the FBI some names

>GeStaPo!
>Open the Door!

How can an illegal vote?

Saving for possible later use.

But I already live in California.

Recording phone calls in California is a crime

better to go to the location you called and watch from a distance as the shitstorm commences

I’ve got a list of numbers for this at home with a copypasta. Apparently I’ve been posting it at the wrong time of day.

*Sadistic Laughter*

ayy lmao

Knowing a lot of dumb shit liberals myself, it's because caring for the oppressed brown people makes them feel less guilty about being white.

They just show up and vote. That's why we want IDs for voting. Right now your driver's license is enough, but you don't have to be a citizen to get a driver's license, so...

Thats what im wondering. Im not sure about state elections but ine would imagine voting in anything federal is against the law.

It shows up to the polling station.
States its name.
Is handed a ballot.
And then it votes.

That's where you are wrong. This isn't really about voters. It's about $$$. (((Law Firms))) make tons of cash off "illegals", stealing it from the taxpayer.

>im out of state
>recording is a crime in CALIFORNIA

Please fuck with this. Please fuck with this so hard Californians.

Lol

i am aroused.

they get a CA state ID with a Mexican DL or birth certificate, nothing further is required at the polling station... now it’s actually illegal to ask for additional ID... fucking lobotomized populace here

How can FP be so BP?

High quality addition.

Check your crime maps to turn some liberal lawyers into conservatives. Or ... well.. gravely wounded liberal lawyers.

>THEAD THEME (?)

youtube.com/watch?v=o9x3cz02BWc

Washington State is doing this too

True. If you press then they will unironically make the but who will do those jobs argument

there it is

I don’t have the screencap, but last year I started sending emails to student unions that supported illegals spoofing local ICE officials. Look up EMS on sourceforge, send false advisory notices purporting to be from ICE that a raid is incoming then send one to this hotline purporting to be from the student lefty body.

how about we report ICE OPs at Government buildings, Hospitals, Police stations etc for maximum confusion?

I mean, what is Illegal?

You devil you. Why not.

You guys are IDIOTS. I can guarantee that these (((lawyers))) aren't helping anyone. They are just paying themselves probably $300/hr while they sleep in their mansions for this crap. All paid for by the TAXPAYER.

>Report suspicious activity to ICE in the beanville part of town
>Call Hotline and report the raid at some other shithole on the opposite side of town

This.
I'm sure they're expecting false reports and have some kind of verification procedure in place before actually sending out resources.

Those are some god tier tits

Duh, they’re lawyers. But fuck it, a little mayhem never hurt anyone.