rt.com/business/417673-bitcoin-fall-continues-cryptocurrency/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/RealR0bGray/status/959324075511267329
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rip boomer liberal life savings...

Good time to buy anons.

>he isn't a bottom-feeder
i wasn't interested in bitcoin until the crash.

Destiny

all because street shitters reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wait until it is under 6k. Then we get to play 2017 all over again.

Im waiting till i dont hear old people talk about it anymore before I think about investing desu

name one market that hasnt crashed. seriously, just 1. nocoiners are salty af. you should buy at the low this time and stop being a butt hurt outsider

Yo, when bc reaches record lows again ima buy like a hundred, then sell when it hits 20k again.

checked. dont ever. fed got involved years ago. market prices are easily manipulated and now it's just a well organized scam. anyone not in on it who turned a profit is basically just lucky

how much are you in the red user? lol

Lol

LOL

>fed got involved years ago
Proof please :?

Probably about 3 1/2 dollars

I better check myself before I wreck myself

Next resting point : $7,500.
Next stop : HELL

You gotta sell your soul to the devil to get into Lamboland, user.

Great time to buy a top end graphics card 2nd hand from the estates of miners.

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM

GODDAMMIT, I JUST BOUGHT A 1080, I COULD HAVE WAITED A BIT MORE AND BOUGHT A 1080 TI FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR! THIS SHIT ALWAYS HAPPENS! I JUST WANTED TO PLAY MY VIDYA WITHOUT POTATO GRAPHICS!

Dats rite.

return it

Why aren't you guys buying in this obvious dip?
I'm in for another $60,000. Just put in the order.
Lets get this train rolling again fellow 'pedes!

i'm nimbly navigating this crash if you know what i mean

Great decryption

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

It's arriving tomorrow... got it from the only place in town that had any in stock... A-at least I supported a local business?

let's me honest. i'm severely butt-devastated. watching my crypto drop has left me feeling extremely butt-rustled & butt-blasted.

you be trollin' bitcoin? epic fail bitcoin epic fail.

XD le hold not working XD

let's be honest. I'm extremely BUTT-ANNIHILATED!

my dad works for bitcoin

anyone want to sell me some buttcoins? locked out of some exchanges.

I want bitcoin to drop to like 1k and then imma buy a shit ton and sell once it rises again

DISNEY STOCK

woah i think you're onto something

Good. GPUs saved

Bitcoin is not something I'd get into. The technology is outdated and slow. The transfer costs went down but transfer speed has stayed the same. Slooooooow. If it triples and goes to 24k, big deal. You can buy many others that will go 10X or more.

Crypto PSA from a miner-Sup Forumsentooman:

Price floor for BTC following the speculation bubble model is between $3400-5700 ($5700 is in line with the natural growth curve since Dec'16)
If govt's enact controls/regulations/make it illegal the price floor will drop below $2500.

In the first scenario BTC recovers to above $10,000 by year's end
Second scenario BTC recovers to ~$4500 by next February.
If China cracks down BTC completely destabilizes and sinks below $800 in the two to three months following.

Wait for the drop to happen to see if Gov'ts enact bans/policies, if not then invest for doubling your money in 12 months.
If so then wait for the further crash for a doubling in 18 months.
If China goes after tax dodgers follow crypto news and sites for the digi-coin that will enable banking trust which Wallstreet kikes will support, buy/mine early. No guarantee of cost or return rate - too many variables too far out.

Thank you, play it smart, play it cool.

oh god. how dare you post this. it's worse than any gore image. this is so sickening.

delete this.

i have you i.p. address. i can coming to hurt you user.

you have butt-DEVASTATED me & this is NOT FUNNY or acceptable. Faggot.

Coinfags needed to get rekt, ideally it will take out the (((programmers))) that came up with the format as well

sry pls dun be med mom wil be so angery

those GFX card HOLDING faggots won't lower their prices so soon. maybe in 6 months assuming the market is still dump in the dumps.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I WANT MY LAMBO!!!!!!

Price floor is zero.
Enjoy the ride to hell

Faggot.

>mt gox is all of bitcoin
reminder that mt gox was a scam from the start, also monero is more anonymous since wallets aren't public.

also:
>using the same wallet for more than one transaction

Volta will be out by then. No one's buying their busted ass cards... the timing of the crash is dam near perfect. Both their capital equipment and investments will depreciate to pennies on the dollar

feelsgood to invest in mtg man, slow and steady, slow and steady :)

It'll prolly get close to $7k. I still expect it to hit $20k-25k again this year. Just glad I got out in December.

Reminder to never pay more than $100 for a high-end GPU that's been used for mining. Anything more than that and you're getting ripped off because of the shortened lifespan and potential damage it might have.

never post imagery like that on this board again.

my dad is a mod.

i have your private info.

I wonder how MarioTehPlumber did with his Rosalina Amiibo enterprise? Did he actually manage to cause market scarcity for it?

I said that many times starting when BTC went up to $10.50 and held before jumping to $120 five years ago.
Just $500 in Jan.2013 would have gotten me a cashout of =>$476,000 this year, instead I started late and only cashed out ~$20k while holding another $40k before the plummet.

I'm not saying there's no possibility of absolute dissolution, just that unless there is government involvement it's going to rebound again.
Big if, obviously.

you dumbass mother fucker. delete that dis-informational infograph A.K.A. bullshitgraph from your computer immediately.

many coins are still user.

verge, monero, etc.

Like which ones?

Too bad you ethnostate fucks don't like black girls...

Only way I could get any harder is if suicides started.

Time to buy!

>BITCOIN SO INCREDIBLE AND FREE OF FED
>valued in USD

dogecoin is going nowhere but up bro

it's the way of the future

ironically crypto was supposed to be * 'outside' * the shitsystem yet chink behaviour abroad are having real impact on it's value.

south korea & china...

if another major wealthy country [(((israel)))?] even speculates on regulation or banning people panic sell...

Down 66%. Not even close to being worried. Will buy more tomorrow.

>Please buy in! I wanna go to the moon!

Nice fetus head Giygas

BRB feverishly masturbating over all the butthurt and ruin all the fools who bet the farm on the e-shekels

kakarot . . .

I'm kinda in a same boat, fellow burger.
Bought my CPU-MB-RAM and few days later excange rate became better, so prices on electronics started to go down. Could save some muni for a future 1080.

twitter.com/RealR0bGray/status/959324075511267329

It won't. You and I know and understand the dangers of crypto, but 90% of people will be blinded by greed all the way to NWO. gg

>bitcoin will be worth one million by the end of 2018!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nobody knows what's coming.

history shows anything can happen.

the berlin wall was gone in a few hours, commmunism literally ended overnight.

i am optimistic about the future of crypto.

call it a cult-like faith

Shut up Bruce, not buying into the e-shekels Ponzi meme money

And my uncle works for Nintendo

Money from nothing, over nothing, created by God knows who, with valuation tied in to nothing besides speculative demand, what could possibly go wrong?

>implying the car at the bottom isn't significantly lit (green, user friendly, easy, comfortable, good source of physical activity, colourful, fun)

got liquidized a month ago, so don't even care. In fact seeing the tears of traders makes me feel better about going broke myself.

Shit I dont know. Everything is shitting the bed right now. Try and wait for the bottom. I don't know when that will be but Id recommend SALT, LITE, and any QTUM coin and QTUM itself. QTUM just launched a node into fucking space. It will take over ETH eventually. Fuck doge coin, its a scam. Get into SKYE coin when the ico comes out.

I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Bitcoin has not yet learned how to be centralized, and I think we’re gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Bitcoin is not going to be the decentralized currency that it once were in the last years. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Bitcoin to make. It is now going into a centralized mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Bitcoin will not survive.

Crypto is over. Did you read the article? India is banning it. That's one of the world's largest economies. Other nations will follow. Crypto will be gone soon. It can't survive without real world cash investment which won't happen when it's illegal. Wall Street speculators aren't going to dump money into a banned currency and watch their money get seized by regulators.

kek

there's anough corruption & fake ICO scam artists already in crypto without faggot troll pics that are full of shit.

From the looks of it, its probably just a long scheme by some fellow Chosen People like yourself to enrich themselves while tricking the goyim but cashing out before they take any losses

Even today I keep reading that 90% of the BTC out there are owned by less than a dozen people

theses greedy fuckers wont understand what happen to them once they get retroactivelly fucked by the IRS
i almost feel bad for the normies who bought in sometimes, it will become the most expensive life lesson ever

Guise, it's fine. This is actually a good thing. It's cheap as fuck Now is the time to buy. BTC will be at least 30k by the end of the year. Screencap this shit.
Also buy some QTUM trust me you'll thank me later. ;)

LMFAO

forex is all I will ever trade with again. Fuck crypto, fuck it.

Fuck off you slimy leaf, go sell marijuana if you want to make a ridiculous amount of money from minimal effort.

correct.

Ist the tax on net gain?

the meme coins (anyhting other than btc and eth) are just online slot machines.