>A NEW BAKER IS REQUIRED

A NEW BAKER IS REQUIRED

>natural straightforward handshake with Pence
>overhanding diving power move handshake with Ryan
The body knows

10:30 AM

NO MEMO YET

IF THEY DON'T HURRY I MIGHT ACTUALLY DO IT

white people are finished desu. you're fucking finished AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Does your significant other uses tinder /ptg/?

As much as I feel for the guy, I always wonder just how much of the stories we hear about NK are legit and how much are exaggerated.

Why are Leafs bumping this shit?
Fuck off with these slide threads. Go back to Dreddit.

>tattoo

56% E-celebs continuing to prove that they're irredeemably degenerate

Mueller is hurrying as well. Time for a showdown

Thank you for baking, brother! You're a beautiful man

Significant.... other?

>Trump was a Romanian plant all along

IMPEACH

This can't be real. I refuse to believe anyone could be this dense.

>158916938
"nice try", what do you think I'm trying. The columbus statue needed to stay its part of nyc history. You side with the "native americans" who drove/flew hundreds of miles to protest a statue in a city that has the largest italian-american community in the united states?

AMERICAN EMPIRE WHEN?

>all that chaos in the last thread

>I always wonder just how much of the stories we hear about NK are legit
They tortured a western child to death in full view of the global eye. They literally destroyed his brain for trying to swipe a banner. You think they're nice to all their own people and their families in the prison camps? Read up on Stalin and realize it's all still alive and well.

woops

Will we be able to return the meaning of "progress" to mean scientific advancement rather than LBTBBQ?

w-would you by valentine(male) straya?

How do we tell him?

nope, sorry. white people are finished. there's no going back. you retards lost

Oh for fuck's sake...

>158917624
I am a huge fan of the lore and the old roleplaying game but never really played the miniature games. Bought a couple and tried to paint them but I have absolutely zero artistic talent and they looked like complete shit.

I just have a hard time believing Otto was just a student who decided to take a tour in NK and wasn't some sort of intelligence agent.

Not sure if anyone watched the OP webm, but does Rubio always look this miserable around Trump?

This is a pic of him during SOTU

>The absolute state of that sweetie

Never

refute this

Yea. The future just isn't for us

>W-what do you mean you want to smell my boots user?

SEETHING

Can we legally kill these people?

Webm deserves to be nominated for Sup Forums's 2016 best webm category oscars.

Try mine instead

curiously when this whole "strong womyn" shit started the ticket sales collapsed

I agree to a certain extent. Not with the general point she is trying to make, but with the semantics.
Referring to a character as "smart" is lazy. It should be obvious a character is smart without needing to mention the fact.
However, these people never complain about the stereotypical buffoon male characters that appear everywhere. Yet I can't think of a single woman character that is portrayed in the homer simpson dumb guy way. Its prevelant moreso in commercials though, especially shit like insurance.

I absolutely would

>not painting Nurglite figures for the first time so it looking like shit adds to the aesthetic value
you jelly of my plagues and blackpills?

damn, Autumn?
so similar

Think big boys! Fun times ahead. Remember to look after yourself. YOU conquering Yourself is what matters, Trump would say so too.
>pic related

well i guess you don't know truly for sure if you wonder. you are just taking people's words after all. and those people's words are confirmed by other people that then go travel to NK. read and listen to all the stories you can find about the country and find an overlapping connection. for one, any outsiders taking tours in NK are heavily monitored to show only the 'good' parts of the country, and seeing as their people don't have the ability for open and free internet, their government wants to hide and prohibit outside influence

I think we will see one of these kids grow up to kill 'these people' themselves user. People are going to look back on this period of time with absolute disgust

he and pence are best buds. Im suprised the media hasnt tried hard enough to try and pry through that relationship as hard as they tried with melania.

Reclaim our past so we can achieve a future in past. As you say, it starts with one, it starts with himself

>strong
not physically, but you know, in other ways, like emotionally strong. No, wait, they cry all the time, shit - ummm - I'll get this - just gimme a minute.

BEGONE FOUL CREATURE

She is back from the ban? Let’s get her banned again.

Oh no doubt the government is very repressive and information flow severely curtailed. I just wonder how bad it truly is.

Handsome codreanu

These would make great AWOOs...I mean they've got the white hair already

so whats stopping Trump from releasing the memo and will it ever be released?

Guys they’re doing a carbon tax in WA what’s gonna happen to all my money reeeeeeeeeeee

Half the planet? Then why does she have half a first name?

animu females can be depicted as airheads sometimes
except nippon doesn't get bitchy if all women aren't depicted as being over 300 IQ

MOMMY

The Roman Empire isn't practical anymore and won't be ever again short of application of meme magic on a scale that not even we could manage. Besides, the Republic was superior.

You mean strong in bed. Thats how most of them get acting roles.

Faith can move mountains. Your Will can change worlds. The time is now, the time has always and will always be now. Build upon your foundations!

cry all you want, I'm right, and you retards have no future. The world is getting browner and gayer every second, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

I will never leave your side America

McCain would make a fine Awoo himself

I just wish you would die

Moar Dana pls. I love her

Maxine Waters knows whats up

move out of liberal shithole and bolster a red state

They really are essentially loyal wolfgirls tbqh. This has potential. Fuck, they even have bane masks.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3RghGXPsfM
this vid is great
>tfw Dana won't put that on her lips ready to suck your cock

Nothing is stopping him, he seems pretty keen on it's release. We're just all on the edges of our seats, here.

Waters is legit insane and should be removed from office

I think the biggest problem is its seen as wrong to have a dumb female character at all. Forget the fact they have to mention or shoehorn in some awful dialogue explaining how smart the woman is.
Ever seen the movie clueless? Its probably the only film that could be remade featuring "dumb" women and that can be attributed solely to the fact that they are rich in the film.
My favorite/least favorite is Zero Dark Thirty, the movie leads people to believe there was 1 strong woman who got everything done and ordered everyone around. Its just disingenuous in the same way patriotic movies like american sniper paint over the facts.

jokes on you most nurglites can't even feel pain and most don't even care if they die
they are the only chaos worshippers who aren't sore losers actually

Made this months ago. Fucking creepy fit.

that would be for you to come to a conclusion. from a general standpoint, its bad, to what degree, that would be for you to decide and make your case

>All the bullshit people spout about uniting the country when this exists

The simulation is self correcting

We are ousting the Traitors as we speak, and will forever more. If that is what You want! Dont stop living boys, its should always be happening wherever and whenever you are, this is living.

The tumor only makes me stronger

>the Bubbleboy Virgin
>the Chad Zodiac
Pls someone

>Democrats
>Capable of existing if they purged all of their retards

Half of their leadership and base make Southern Evangelicals look completely reasonable in comparison.

WHAT DID I MISS? Was at work all night

I disagree. While she is legit insane, she is a perfect representative for her district.

Can you guys just stop? Like, please, just stop being so racist, xenophobic and mean? I was only 3 when my parents brought me to this country. I shouldn't have to go back to a country that I have never known. Please!

>and keep dabbing it around her mouth during the act, getting me off AND making me kek
Damn this cruel life! That was pretty funny though

>Trey Gowdy not seeking re-election

NO
NOT THE 302'S FUCK

We realized blacks can't swim

I agree, which is why I am not going there to find out. However, I can safely assume that when one is trying to portray and enemy as something, a little bit of embellishment is going to happen.

Blame your parents mate