Christian General

Today's Bible Verse:
>And as he reclined at table in his house, many tax collectors and sinners were reclining with Jesus and his disciples, for there were many who followed him. And the scribes of the Pharisees, when they saw that he was eating with sinners and tax collectors, said to his disciples, “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?” And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Catholic Resources:
pastebin.com/u/wolfshiem
vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM

Orthodox Radio:
ancientfaith.com/radio

Protestant Resources:
reformed.org/documents/wcf_with_proofs/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 1:4-7&version=KJV
israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/verboten/wsdindex.html
islam-guide.com/ch1-1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=lrsQ1tc-2wk
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
youtube.com/watch?v=eaRhCzt9sCQ
chspurgeon.com
youtube.com/watch?v=wtu5n6C40F0
youtube.com/watch?v=v4nW7ATEXwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Old Lutheran church is the only Christian sect of substance

How do i rediscover my faith in god anons

Pray for faith. Read the gospels.

Take a trip to church one day and see how it is

It's not easy to do at this point, lad.

Read the gospel and draw conclusions for yourself, the gospel is really hostile to other religions

As you'd expect. The first commandment is "I am the Lord your God, thou shalt have no other gods before me"

Isaiah 1:4-7 (KJV)

>Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

>Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

>From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

>Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 1:4-7&version=KJV

EUROPE BTFO!!!

I want to get into Christianity but i want it from a bitesized "redpilled" perspective. Don't tell me to go to church, because my local church is full of boomers and faggots.

I have an Orthodox Study Bible though, but it's alot to take in for someone who's new.

I got the Orthodox version because someone told me it was the least jewed version of the Bible. I don't know if it's true or not.

I hear that the King James Version of the bible is best.

Also, The bible has NEVER been proven wrong.
Things in the Bible have only been confirmed.

israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/verboten/wsdindex.html

Enjoy

>Things in the Bible have only been confirmed.
This is correct. People thought Pontius Pilate was a myth until the Pilate Stone was uncovered. Archaelogical studies have only ever confirmed the Bibles events as true.

thx jesus, now i'm hungry.

The Quran has more "scientific miracles" so obviously Allah must be the one true god.

islam-guide.com/ch1-1.htm

I heard that was the worst, but what do i know anyway.

Aren't these explanations mostly his own ideas? Interesting nontheless.

>UK
Makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=
the one true church is in eclipse, just like Our Lady said

>Muslim poster from a Muslim country telling me the muslim pagan moon god is the one true god.

>memevacantists
>the ordodox are schismatics but we are not because you are all heretics
someone please post that meme

How is that a woman represents /christpol/?

When he says "I come not to heal the righteous" do you think he is negging the Pharisees as being falsely righteous or is he legitimately saying there are true righteous people who don't need my help?

So, is Catholicism the Sup Forums approved Christianity?

yes

I would say Mormonism for their racial views. But they are kind of insane apart from that.

No.
There will be plenty of debate (for lack of a nicer word) where people will lambast Catholicism or defend it.
Same with other denominations.

What about just following what the bible says? Why are there so many different names for people who read the same book?

Are there Christian Jihadis?

More or less. I think the majority of the real Christians who post in these threads are Catholic. When you start digging into theology there are really only two options for which Church is the one that Jesus founded and it's either Catholicism or Orthodoxy, and I'd say Catholicism has a stronger case overall.

It seems that way, but i'm personally more attracted to Orthodoxy. Granted it's also the one i'm most familiar with as of now.

I don’t get why the Bible gets so much shit. Even atheists can learn from the great amount of wisdom in it.

Obviously.

More atheists need to read Ecclesiastes

youtube.com/watch?v=lrsQ1tc-2wk

when someone is a heretic he is out of the church, someone who is out of the church cannot be the head of the church

youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4

try praying with some bach
youtube.com/watch?v=eaRhCzt9sCQ

because nuns

Bible verse of the day: white people who subscribe to christianity are dogs eating the scraps that fall from the table of their masters (jews)

Mark 7:24

24 Jesus left that place and went to the vicinity of Tyre.[g] He entered a house and did not want anyone to know it; yet he could not keep his presence secret. 25 In fact, as soon as she heard about him, a woman whose little daughter was possessed by an impure spirit came and fell at his feet. 26 The woman was a Greek, born in Syrian Phoenicia. She begged Jesus to drive the demon out of her daughter.

27 “First let the children eat all they want,” he told her, “for it is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

28 “Lord,” she replied, “even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.”

29 Then he told her, “For such a reply, you may go; the demon has left your daughter.”

Phyletism is universally recognized heresy

I'm a convert who has taken drinking back up the past few weeks I drink so much I cant read my bible I need help what do I do? please help me

Jesus came to do things in a specific order at specific times. When Mary asks him to turn water into wine he says "It is not yet my time" even though he could easily do so. The proper order of things was to bring the good news to the Isrealites, then the rest of the world. The woman was asking Jesus to skip ahead a bit and his response was "Not yet". She told him "Even Dogs manage to get a few crumbs before their time" and Jesus rewards her.

The moral of the story is not that Gentiles are dogs, the moral was that even though Jesus had a specific timetable for the peoples of the world to be saved he was moved to allow that woman to receive his gift before her time because of her faith. Once Jesus fulfilled his role as messiah all peoples become one in him. There are no "Jews" anymore, only one people who accept Christ. The people you know as the people of Isreal nowdays are the Synagogue of Satan

>tfw atheist but think to myself 'based' any time i see a noncucked christian, even if they're young earth fundamentalist
(especially if they're young earth fundamentalist)
I don't even know how this happened

I don't think you would even know what is heresy considering you can't even manage to interpret Mart 24 correctly. Baby steps friend

Catholicism is better organized as a monolithic institution in all it's might, but Orthodoxy has much more theological and spiritual depth outside of philosophical speculation. Orthodoxy is lived out, Catholicism is scholastic, these are broad generalizations but for the most part are true. Theosis is at the root of Christianity, and it goes far beyond what most protestants and Catholics believe

Welcome to my world. I used to be an atheist too.

This is what Sup Forums does to you.

>Mart 24?
is that the gospel of shart?

there were several heretical popes in history, it is our duty to call the heresies out, but he is still our holy father

I've done it, I try to pray and be more diligent than I normally am. Look at the world around us, user. Jesus is our savior from it, you know this to be true. Just give him a chance.

I want to find a fine innocent Christian girl, and have anal sex with her. Completly destroy her and humiliate her in the process. Is this the right thread for this kind of thing?

Shit bait m8.

"Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God." user was right to direct you to the Bible. I would read through the NT & pray for understanding. God "is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."

If you don't have a good church, I recommend listening to these:
chspurgeon.com

Preacher from the late 19th century (Charles Spurgeon). Sermons read by someone who can actually deliver a sermon.

Heresy is a very specific thing that gets memed on this site too often. It means to TEACH contrary to dogma.
Catholics believe the pope is protected from heresy, specifically: whenever the pope is speaking ex cathedra ("from the seat") about mattera of faith and morals, the holy spirit safeguards him from leading the church astray.
This doesn't mean the pope is right about everything or that even his theological opinions on a given matter of faith or morals is infallible. Francis currently professes many views that align with popularist PC agendas, that doesnt mean he is stating them as doctrine.

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=wtu5n6C40F0

we have our very own pastor anderson:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4nW7ATEXwo

Merry Candlemas everyone!

I cum in this fucking sluts mouth while she's praying on her knees

No man is perfect except for Him. No matter how 'righteously' you live your life, you need to turn to Jesus in reverance and humbleness in order to be let into the kingdom.

Legitimately curious if there are any verses (especially in the new testament) that justifies fighting for yourself, others and even drawing blood or if you just go to hell then. I've had both familie members and friends go to war as one of the reasons I want to know.

A bible reader. Spot on ... I would add that Jesus used the term little dogs (puppies) to be kind.

Bible specifically says thou shalt not murder. Killing and murder are two completely different things.

>And as he reclined at table in his house, many tax collectors and sinners were reclining with Jesus and his disciples, for there were many who followed him. And the scribes of the Pharisees, when they saw that he was eating with sinners and tax collectors, said to his disciples, “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?” And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.

Geneva Bible from 1599 here

Matthew 5:43, 44

Jesus -- You heard that it was said: ‘You must love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ However, I say to you: Continue to love your enemies and to pray for those who persecute you.'

15 And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many
publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples:
for there were many, and they followed him.
16 And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and
sinners, they said unto his disciples,
How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?
17 When Jesus heard it, he saith
unto them, They that are whole have
no need of the physician, but they
that are sick: I came not to call the
righteous, but sinners to repentance.*

Sup Forums used to be 100% Christian board. Why are there pagans and atheists here now? Where did they come from?

The_donald
They all migrated over during the election

jew shills ive seen it

people come to realize that Christianity is a pedophile apologist cult

Just want to say god bless you all and all Sup Forumsackys are in my prayers as always

► failure to quote the King James Version
► using a modern hippie revision
get thee back whence thou came'st, apostate spawn of the Devil's own strumpet

Christianity was founded by jews and was initially only for jews.
Jesus was a jew, too. Your religion is basically the Jewish version of Mormonism.

The_donald Is to blame

>Also, The bible has NEVER been proven wrong.
It's proven wrong on the first page, in genesis. You're just a dumb indoctrinated sheep with no science education.

Not reading the The Douay–Rheims Bible
Heretics must burn

KJV virgin ... first edition manuscripts is the only true testament.

>Muh magical sandnigger in space, the (((god))) that does not belong to me

You are all a disgrace to your ancestors.

btw, any Sup Forums approved books on Christianity?

And don't say the Bible.

Literally only the KJV bible.
Everything else is a jewish trick, including study bibles.

>calls muslim god pagan
>believes in three god

I've heard so many say the KJV is shit though. This is why i got an Orthodox version.

Fuck off Ahmed.

>not fat
>athletic
>good job
>good apartment
Ah, I would like to hang with other Christians, but most of them are 60 years or more were I live. I want to find a proper christian wife.

You mean my ancestors who were European Christians building civilized nations or my barbarian ancestors that committed sacrifices and raped and pillaged their neighbors? Because I'm pretty sure my long line of Christian ancestors are very happy.

I'd hang with you, swedebro. If i could.

There's a difference between Modalism and the Trinity Muhammad.
Let me explain.
God created a creation he can't enter directly without fucking shit up. If you look at God it melts your face. He usually has to appear as fire or smoke. But when he's a person you can call that "the son" since he's operating in a human form with his power severely turned down.
He can still bend reality in human form but you can look at him and talk to him without it killing you.
So you have the father, God in a form human beings can't handle.
You have the son, God wearing human flesh so he doesn't kill you on contact.
And the Holy Spirit, which is apparently God operating in an invisible way. The Holy Spirit seems to me to be the "code" within the program that is reality.
Also Islam is a trash religion and the Bible shit on it before it even existed.
Don't feel bad, Catholicism and Mormonism got the same treatment.
I doubt the Orthodox have a good Bible, since they're works based and don't recognize salvation as a free gift. They seem to think you buy your salvation and the Bible shits on that idea over and over but most clearly in Galatians 5 where it says that if you try to gain salvation by following a part of the law, you're bound to the whole law and you will fail.

Well I am going down to Denmark this summer, never really been to your lovely land.
Hows the immigration stuff for you guys?

Better than Sweden, but still pretty shit and it's getting worse with each passing day.

Daily reminder that atheism and other liberalistic tendencies can be caused by damaging the threat processing center of the human brain. This is proven science and is able to be recreated by temporarily disabling these areas with magnetic fields.

If you are atheist or liberal it is possible you are suffering from brain damage. Science will eventually be able to restore your brain function but until then please do not irreparably damage your mine with antidepressants or resort to other deeply degenerate behaviour.

Also if you are getting ready to write some long heartfelt rebuttal because you did not read or understand the science please actually read the peer reviewed research.

Thank you and God bless.

I concur, ONLY the KJV is legitimate. All the others have twisted the meanings and phrasing of passages to trick the reader into sinning or into submissiveness against sinners.

>flag
>jihad

Yes but they’re not called jihads sand nigger, we call them crusades

Yes, many of us disapprove of the current Pope.

>1In the beginning

science claims there was a beginning , the bible is true

One bright thing though, we got a lot of Syrian CHRISTIANS were I live. Oh gosh will you look at that, they behave nice.

John 15:18-25

Don't listen to stupid people. Listen to Aquinas. If the five proofs don't convince you then you didn't read them right.

watch this movie