More Americans liked Obama compared to Trump. The data and facts prove it

More Americans liked Obama compared to Trump. The data and facts prove it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42903355
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not after the sun rises.

more people like incest than pedophilia

Canada, hahahahahahahah
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42903355

if the statistic is counting only people who watched it on tv then i believe you but im sure millions of people streamed it online which not many people would have done almost a decade ago

Same face you make when you are a nigger.

>SOTU only occurs every 8 years.

You're an embarrassment son.

Despite his retardation, cable subscriptions are sharply down the last 2 years so judging just on TV ratings is moronic

>Hur dur, i can't even read the faggot meme op posted

Only because they wanted to see if he would throw bananas

Sure the do .... o.O

This is a pointless thread

>In May 2016, Liberal MP Mauril BĂ©langer introduced a private member's Bill C-210 to change two words in "O Canada".[20] These proposed changes are to make the anthem gender-neutral by changing the words "thy sons" to "of us". In June 2016, the bill passed its third reading with a vote of 225 to 74 in the House of Commons.[21] In July 2017, the bill was in its third, and final, reading in the Senate;[22] the bill was passed on January 31, 2018.[23]

Can leafs get any more cucked

Yeah, because that is what he spent his presidency doing instead of running the country.

>I was pretty much a lame duck president for 8 years but I was funny on all the talk shows right?

8 million Niggers on welfare sitting around watching the ghetto box. 8 million whites too busy being productive to watch.
Checks out.

Should have been changed to " of Xir".
Yank bringin' te bantz.

"Low-info voters" (idiots) liked him

faggot

Obama was the first nigger president in a country where niggers are lionised, trump is the first white man with balls to be president in a long time in a country where white men with balls are demonised

weak