Why is no one else incredibly worried about future resource supplies?

Why is no one else incredibly worried about future resource supplies?
We will run out of oil in our lifetime and without it we all go back to the stone age.

everyone's too scared of nuclear power after three mile island.
oil forever

Because I don't want kids and my dead lifeless corpse will gladly mock the breeders for eternity.

There's tons of oil, they completely miscalculated the reserves.

'Peak oil" is a 2008 meme.

>implying peak oil isn't just a scaremongering meme
the real problem will be feeding all the niggers and poos

>feeding

water.

Even if there were double the reserves that would only turn 50 years into 100.
And that's assuming we don't grow at all. If we double our economy then that 100 goes down to within our lifetime. We simply can't keep growing forever.

Do you have any idea how much untapped oil is in Alaska alone?
We're fine.

Plenty of alternatives, just not as convenient as oil.

That shit was a meme in the fucking 90s.

going bak to stone age is humanity's only hope tho

> We're gonna run out of oil goy
> Global warming goy
> We're almost at the point of no return goy
> We've passed the point of no return but can bounce back if we act... oh trump is president? If we act whenever a good goy is in charge

Also we wont run out of water, primary water is real. "all the water on earth came from comets" are retarded jews

Running out of oil is the best thing that could happen to us and the planet. We have poluted enough

>back to the stone age.
Back to your cave wh*Te boi

No worries... elon musk has developed an all electric semi truck. We can burn switch grass and corn oil to producr the electricity for it. Itll pollute the environment and all but fuck the environment.

shit bait tyrone

i'm prepared to live in the stone age anyway

>feeding all the niggers and poos
lead is plentiful

this

Niggas be worrying about muh resources, but we havent touched shit with the amount of oil on the earth, and if we do, we can just turn to shitty plant based oils or whatever the fuck

There's like 40 years left. That counts all reserves at CURRENT use. We are fucked.

>he's blackpilled about this
you ever wonder why all the jews are investing in the electric car industry?

Clean air fee

We don't need oil anyway.

I grow my own fruits and vegetables. I have pigs and chicken and fish in my backyard. I can start fire using stone. My house is made of woods that I cut from trees all around my house.

I drink water from the nearby stream and waterfalls.

We don't need oil or money or electricity.

The West won't be around by then so who gives a shit?

Fuck u have ambition for humanity dont you

It's cause ur gay m8 not cause you don't want kids. Breeders is a gay term

next you'll be telling me amyl and cucumbers are gay too, get out of your pants and into the real world. Idiocracy is real. If I'm gonna have any more kids, a vietnamese orphanage will be raising them.

it's called economics. When oil actually starts becoming a genuinely scarce resource, do you think it's price will remain the same? Fuck no. It will rise over time and get more and more expensive like any other resource when supply is low and demand is high. At some point, it will become more economical, or rather, CHEAPER, to invest in other means of energy production.

And so the future may not necessarily need oil to advance in technology, and nor do we need to obsessively "conserve" our oil in the present moment. Just use oil like normal, and "the market" will sort it out. No, not because "The market" is a magical genie of innovation: it is just people who still want things done, and will develop other forms of energy to do it, oil or not.

basically any resource scarcity is a meme. Even if the Earth itself goes to shit, that only incentivizes space travel further rather than doing it as a meme like in the Space Race.

vertical farming

I'm more worried about running out of stuff like copper than oil.

Bullshit, here's what'll happen, poor people in shithole countries will no longer get cheap or free subsidized petrol, and they will have to walk from one dusty corner of their hellish lands to another.

Unless you're a literal serf you won't be affected. Buy land, the only thing which isn't being manufactured, productive farmland, and learn to grow oil crops and sheeit.

Fucking leafs. Sage

>niggers operating a complex, high tech and extremely fragile facility

Another Beyond 2000 / Brass Eye viewer I see. Patrician tier.

With fracking we basically have another 1000 or so years

How many steps are gonna be skipped. wasted too much time on the oil.
Retarded much.

YOU

By the time it becomes an issue, the gap between renewable energy and oil would have hopefully reached a reasonable amount that solar cells, or heck even nuclear plants could be used for things like water desalination and hydrocarbon synthesis.

Stop using oil. Use Nuclear power. When Nuclear Fusion becomes a possibility (instead of gaining energy from splitting atoms, we gain energy from fusing them - reducing waste) we can have infinitely clean and safe energy. Green energies are a meme and can't sustain our ~10 billion upwards population in the future.

You're gonna raise your wife's son or pay alimony cuck.
Most Relevant Video Results: "breeding"
Showing 1-20 of 3486

Ads By Traffic Junky

HUNG STR8 user GLORYHOLE BREED
8:56
HD
HUNG STR8 user GLORYHOLE BREED 25.5K views
91%
HOT TRANSMAN GETS POUNDED RAW BY BIG BLACK DICK THEN BREEDING KEPTSECRETXXX
2:11
HD
HOT TRANSMAN GETS POUNDED RAW BY BIG BLACK DICK THEN BREEDING KEPTSECRETXXX 121K views
77%
Older Younger - Mature Daddy Breeds Young Boy in Japan 1
22:08
HD
Older Younger - Mature Daddy Breeds Young Boy in Japan 1 19.1K views
86%
ethan breeds blake
9:09
ethan breeds blake 2M views
89%
Pussy Bottom Gets Loaded (Undeniable Breeding)
4:52
Pussy Bottom Gets Loaded (Undeniable Breeding) 986K views
92%
Max Konnor & Taethedoug - Black Breeding
31:23
HD
Max Konnor & Taethedoug - Black Breeding 9.1K views
87%
Super deep super intense breeding. " Fuck me. I want it. Cum in me."
7:41
Super deep super intense breeding. " Fuck me. I want it. Cum in me." 2.3M views
88%
beef breeds a phat booty bottom missionary style
13:32
beef breeds a phat booty bottom missionary style 1.8M views
82%
Breed It Raw-Dick Slayer feat. Knight and The Icon Kidd
21:41
Breed It Raw-Dick Slayer feat. Knight and The Icon Kidd 1M views
86%
CubAn TrAP BREEDING
26:34
CubAn TrAP BREEDING 890K views
87%
Piss Fucking & Breeding Various Holes
19:47
Piss Fucking & Breeding Various Holes 707K views
87%
PNP Breeding A Military Bud
10:52
PNP Breeding A Military Bud 338K views
88%
Cutler X Breeds Josh Taylor
9:50
Cutler X Breeds Josh Taylor 247K views
91%
hard verbal breeding deep throat and bareback IV
16:03
HD
hard verbal breeding deep throat and bareback IV

>back to the stone age
People emerged from the Stone Age lonnng before they began extracting fossil fuel, user.

oh sweetie. if you're gonna fight using bad methods you'll have to have some bloody good defences, and using dated meme words like "cuck" and "wifes son" aint gon cut it. it's how we can tell you were a child no more than 5 years ago.

also is anyone going to point out that the civilized world is only like 1m people at most, with the rest being niggers and shitskins in shitholes?

people always talking about we need to somehow sustain EVERYBODY, when realistically we only need to sustain a small portion of the actual global population. so intellectually dishonest

>We will run out of oil in our lifetime and without it we all go back to the stone age.
As petroleum becomes scarce and therefore more expensive, alternative fuels will be adopted.