So do the Japanese think you're suppose to eat steaks raw or something?

So do the Japanese think you're suppose to eat steaks raw or something?

That looks more medium rare than it does straight-up uncooked.

It's called "rare" you filthy plebeian.

Yes.

when you get better beef than the West does, you don't ruin it by over cooking.

fuck, i miss being stationed in japan and getting wagyu for cheap. I would just cook it to medium rare and a dash of salt. then give a piece to soldiers who grilled american steak and marinaded, or covered it in a sauce. they loved my japanese steak better.

>If X, you might be Y
holy shit

that's how civilized cultures are supposed to enjoy steak you fat americlap. just because your god emperor insists on eating steaks well done with ketchup doesn't mean that's how it's supposed to be enjoyed

Trump supporter detected.

Same shit and you know it you barbarian.

>eating raw steak
Enjoy your diseases.

I like my steak roasted with mayo and a can of coke

W-which one should I believe?

The second one

>If you X, you might be Y
Is the lowest form of clickbait

Well done steaks being absolute garbage is ironclad culinary fact

Good taste.

>anything but medium rare
Objectively wrong.

So, if beef is tastier the rarer it's cooked then why not just eat it raw?

Because you stupid bait question is not how chemistry works, brainlet.

While some people do eat blue rare because they're idiots, warming/cooking the meat makes it taste better to a point, and makes it easier to eat. I like rare-medium rare depending on the cut and the marbling, but anything past medium you start to get a steak that's tougher and dryer, which is less tasty.

Well done with ketchup!
t. American

>t. God-Emperor Trump

>If you like living you might be a Trump supporter.

>Welfare queen in Japan
The only people worse are the English "teachers".

I'm more worried that this "steak" looks like jelly.

Fucking raw I might have to kill it again!

Hey there are cuts of meat that can be very good when cooked well done...I just haven't had any.

peak american

>Peasants burger flippers proud of their culinary taste while a billionaire like Trump doesn't really give a shit
Really makes you think.

>Well done steaks being absolute garbage is ironclad culinary fact
Because 99% of cooks are fucking idiots that can't do a proper well done steak, I think I've only found 2 other cooks besides my grandmother who could properly make a well done steak, literally everybody else throws out a charred brick of coal.

>well done
ok
>ketchup
what the fuck

>99% of trained culinary professionals are wrong, me and my shit palette is right

Just accept that you like an obviously inferior product already.

Japanese are fucking savages.

>99% of trained culinary professionals are wrong, me and my shit palette is right
I'm not saying they're bad cooks, just that they don't know how to make a proper well done steak, one of the reasons I have to always order a medium or medium rare stakes which are always leagues beyond their well done steaks.

>t. hack chef who only knows how to make ezmode steaks come out good

That's like saying most studios can't make proper CG anime. It's internally shit, just like a well done steak.

Near raw food and hot spices strengthen your stomach.

Not planning on weightlifting with my stomach though.

to be fair it's pretty difficult to cook it evenly in a way that doesn't turn the outside into char

Are we going for the steak thread again?

thats perfect tho

Searing the edges gives texture, traps the juices inside, and kills the bacteria. I believe there's also some kind of chemical thing that happens to the juices when heated slightly.

who're these fags?

I don't judge people for how they like their steak, I judge them on what they choose to cook or eat well done

Hope you guys like getting mad cow disease

Why would a doctor let someone eat this?

Monster that's why

Man those digits and that cap
Who puts cake on a plate with steak and gravy though?

Did you watch anime when you were in army?

anyone else here had this?
probably the best thing i have ever eaten in my entire life

a monster

Cold meat not taste good

Well, they're right about well done steak. It should be a crime to ruin good food like that.

You did drop 300 bucks on a meal?

>you will never be rich enough to justify eating well done steaks

Fuck

>lottie

I guess you don't have a lottie money huh?

It's all about preference. Rarer steaks have a bit of a different flavor on the inside, even with a proper sear on the outside. They cook faster and are easier to do well. A well done steak is harder to get right because you need to watch it carefully and cook it slowly or else the outside will become overdone. When done properly, a well done steak is closer to that of a roast.

you overestimate the amount of training your average 'culinary professional' gets. most just have on-the-job training and maybe did a few classes at community college.

cheist look at all those pretentious hipsters

Yes, but that's beside the point.

I wonder what rare or medium rare steaks taste like.
Where I live, we actually cook the meat.

>When done properly, a well done steak is closer to that of a roast.

That's cause it's just imitating a roast with a different technique. Two different paths, same destination so to speak.

It's just that most people prefer the flavor of rare, the blood juices or whatever it's called.

Your gran can't cook a steak and raised you to believe she can.

that's enough material for some new loafers user

yanks love raw meat, probably how its become popularised

>well done
>ever
Enjoy eating shoes, i see. The only way you can choke that shit down is if it was marinated for like a day.

Livin the fuckin dream

Agreed, though steaks are generally different cuts as well. Someone who prefers well done would probably be better off cooking a brisket or prime rib/rib roast in the oven instead of a porterhouse on the grill.

Who are these fags and why do they clink their forks before eating meat?

We have better meat here.

Trump is a germaphobe.
He DOES eat rare steak, but only if he knows its clean and its prepared by a trusted chef.

They're probably a gay couple. Just look at them.

Not true, it will eventually be possible to make proper CG anime, it will never be possible to make a good well done steak.

I believe it's buzzfeed. I do not know the answer to the second question.

So the Huffpost is a trump supporter publication? Because they're still right about how well done is terrible, and you can support someone and still know they like their meat ruined.

Beef is a very clean meat. I only eat cheap meat past rare, and even then only because cheap meat is chewy and sinewy when rare. Then again, when I buy cheap beef I generally get a very fatty cut, which still tastes good when cooked to a medium or medium-well. That much fat means it's still very moist even without a hint of pink.
Carpaccio is a thing, as is steak tartare. Carpaccio is technically 'cooked' in acid though.

>Sup Forums-politically incorrect cooking

>Not putting ketchup on your well done steak

How do people even survive being this hipster?

... That doesn't look like it's worth $11. I can find better food for $3

>tempura probably getting super soggy from all that beef juice

Fucking gross

>be culinary professional
>get trained to prepare steaks medium and medium rare
>customer orders well done
>just throw it on the grill for longer than usual with no additional preparation or precautions taken

>on a sizzling cast iron plate
>myehh tempura probably getting super soggy from all that beef juice myehhh
>user probably really retarded

To add to this
>even giving the customer the option on how the meat is cooked
>not recommending different cuts or preparation styles to fit their tastes

>Customer wants his steak ruined
>Ruin the steak for them
>Baww why did you ruin my steak

Learn english you dumb piece of shit

>So the Huffpost is a trump supporter publication?
Complete opposite, they are terrible.

I have come to trigger you all. The anime has no ketchup.

>eating pink meat
Disgusting. Go back to the jungle where you belong, beasts.

>putting artificial sugar and tomato paste on a prime cut of meat
thats when you know you are chemically addicted to that shit and can't live without it, kinda sad

>pink not even red
pink is medium, not even medium rare
do you eat your steak fucking well done? you are disgusting and have no right to talk to anyone about food, keep your tastes to yourself you uncultured moron

>uncultured
Says the wild beast who eats raw meat.
As a human being, I only eat cooked food.

>human being
Says the cattle eating sterilized shoe leather from the back of the freezer.

I like my beef well charred. And I'm a liberalist asian clinton cocksucker. You mad?

Well done with no pink at all is how it should be eaten.

>Freedom soldiers fighting for freedom in exotic lands
>Call them a welfare queen

It sounds almost like you're communist, comrade vlad.

Kemono Friends was a masterpiece fuck you

For 11 USD I can get better quality fried rice, medium sized(serves 2), at a decent chink restaurant. That looks like shit.

>i only eat raw meat

"internally" is probably not the word you are looking for. Try "intrinsically" instead. Also, fuck off.

>Throw steak on grill
>Turn heat to max
>Char one side
>Flip
>The other
There, my steak is burnt enough to be edible now. I'm a civilized human being and I eat my meat cooked.