Are they ever going to redeem this obnoxious asshole?

Are they ever going to redeem this obnoxious asshole?
>Has a pretty based backstory
>Has the best Quirks in a small town and realize he's small-time compared to Quirks globally
>But somewhere near the end of the first season, they said, 'fuck it, just yell all your lines'
>Can't remember anybody's names
>Barely seems like he even wants to be a super hero

I guess his only redeeming quality is that he hasn't gone full-Yosuke, but goddamn he's an obnoxious prick

>Barely seems like he even wants to be a super hero
So you don't actually read the manga?

stay mad

he's best boy

You should read the manga, OP.

He's slowly getting redeemed...slowly...I spoilered the image because I don't think you've read the manga, OP.

>based backstory
????

His backstory and personality would have made sense if he was the one without a father, and Deku's father was an ineffectual beta like Bakugou's father is in canon.

People's personalities/strengths aren't necessarily related to their upbringing.
This is a pretty big point in BNHA, you should read the manga.

>he's best boy

Eh....

Narutard > Bakutard

>I guess his only redeeming quality is that he hasn't gone full-Yosuke
What do you mean?

Barely? He probably wants it more than anyone.

>Are they ever going to redeem this obnoxious asshole?
no

he amassed a large fanbase of retarded faggots and tumblrinas sucking his dick 24 hours a day while being a worthless sperg for more than a hundred chapters, there's no need to change him actually it'd probably be a bad idea that's the way they like him

>just likes him because he wins
If the badguys win and beat the shit out of his idol he'll probably turn coat.

Read the fucking manga. All for One was beating All Mights ass down to nothing but his husk form with 1 arm of OfA left and he was cheering right along side Deku the entire fucking time. Its obvious he thinks villains are lame pathetic cowards win or lose.

user...

he is kidnapped by the villains
because they thought he could be a villain based on his behavior
but he basically tell them to fuck off and tries to beat the entire league by himself

What's to redeem? He's the anti-hero archetype. He's supposed to be an edgelord who you're never quite sure if he'll trip that line between hero and villain.

He's there for edgefags to self-insert hence why he's unlikable

user, we are sure he won't trip it, he's the best boy with a bit of an inferiority complex, but adolescents are mostly like that, he will get over it by age 20.