Tomo-chan

Motherfuck

Is Carol a genius?

i don't get it, where is tomo?

>Jun blush
Tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling dooowwn

Oh boy, here we go.

Yes, where have you been? Someone will probably post the test ranking chapter to prove the point

>dat blush

He's likely embarrassed that she's beating him, but sure, go ahead and claim NTR like always.

sorry but you're reaching

Is that Jun going doki doki

CAROL IS GOING ALL OUT

I'm starting to think she's autistic.

Haha; I'm the one that's reaching, even though the others in here are basically suggesting Jun has started to fall for Carol. One suggestion is obviously reaching and its not mine.

they're onto what the author wants them to think, certainly, but you're still not right.

Then what do you suggest is the explanation.

Tomboys are for oyakodon!

the anontl will be out in a minute.

She's stuck on still hitting at the exact same angle Jun showed her isn't she?

Isn't he impressed by her potential? Like a sportsboner, if such a thing exists?

It'd be very funny if the tl suggested that he is indeed going doki doki.
I agree with you though.

So what's Carol's end game here even?

>if I try to romance Jun, maybe senpai will notice and get jealous
>even though senpai already wants to go for Tomo instead anyways
>also I know that I'm being a jerk to my other friend by using her crush

Title: No ability to innovate
Panel 1
Jun: (This is incredible! It hasn't hit the ground once!)
Carol: Hup! Hup!
Jun: (Isn't she supposed to be bad at exercise?!)
Panel 2
Jun: (Could it be that if you teach her properly, she could become amazing...?!)
SFX: Trembling/shaking
Panel 3
Carol: Hup!
Jun: Ah, you've got it wrong. When it goes like that you have to swing above your head.
Panel 4
Carol: Then teach me how to swing like that! With angles!
Jun: (Nevermind. This is way too much trouble.)

If this is the case, then I'd be wrong, but so would the NTR idiots. I wouldn't mind this being the case at all.

Maybe she decided to give up on senpai, push him and Tomo together (and make him happy).
So first she needs to take Jun off the market so Tomo will give up and be an easy lay.

So Jun was excited he could have a student for a fleeting moment before he realized one push up girl is a lost cause.

So he's impressed and imagining a scenario where he'd basically have another pupil to train. Nothing to see here.

Is it happening again?

Ha ha was right

So it begins.

>So it begins
So what begins??

sorry, nope. he's impressed by her skill.

I want this meme to die, please ;_:

>Then teach me how to swing like that! With angles!
i don't know if she is a slut or retarded

>Jun: (Could it be that if you teach her properly, she could become amazing...?!)
How can Tomo even compete?

That's basically the same thing.

BTFO >Jun was trembling in excitement by the thought of how good Carol could be

the problem is that he's impressed by tomo's skill too.

>How
By climbing a cliff or some shit. Carol might just be like Dexter. Can apply mathematics and science to shit to potentially understand it, but can't perform physical activities.

Jun is LITERALLY shaking right now, and he can't even.

memes are so stupid

>but can't perform physical activities
Pretty sure she can be proficient in bed activities with enough physics and maths explanation.

This is how sports manga begin.
Carol is the chose one.

>the problem is that he's impressed by tomo's skill too.
Why does he like Tomo anyways? Just because her osananajimi nature? The times he's noticed her as a girl is when she's not doing sporty things.

And... . He literally claimed it to be too much trouble two panels later. Do you think Jun only likes Tomo because of her skill at sports?

Why do tomboys lose so often?

I start reading sports manga only 10 volumes in so I miss all the parts where the protagonist is a whiny faggot with no skills.

it's a pretty main thing. not the main thing.

go back to the karaoke bit.

Then it's irrelevant here. Why are we even having this conversation. Jun isn't falling for Carol.

it could be relevant, if he got to know her.
Fumita's definitely pushing the concept here, no denying it.

>miss all the parts where the protagonist is a whiny faggot with no skil

I recall hajime no ippo and eyeshield 21

She's only interested in Kou.

NTR ENDING CONFIRMED

>Fumita's definitely pushing the concept here
no
unlike us he doesn't autistically obsess over every page again and again.

Maybe she just likes to be teached with hands on examples.

he doesn't have to. he knows what the plot is.

What will Jun and Misuzu's friendship/reconciliation arc look like?

Or so you'd think.

And it's not that Jun likes sporty girls and Carol is a sporty girl.
It's that Jun is impressed by an autist but then says fuck it she's an autist.

Jun always gave off the vibe of a future manager/producer, something he could never do with Tomo.

Carol will become Jun's idol. Jun will be her Producer.

Misuzu has some plump loli thighs there.

What does loli Misuzu's tailbone feel like against an erect dick pressed against jeans?

It won't look like anything. Jun and Misuzu are forever enemies. The new forever friends.

Tell me anons. How would you feel if Jun trained Carol and ended up effortlessly beating up Tomo.

He really isn't. Doubly so because Jun considers it a lost cause by the end of this very chapter. The "it" being training Carol. Not falling in love with her.

Confused as to how the girl named Cotton Candy somehow developed the ability to compete with the girl made out of nearly pure muscle.

So basically Carol could become a master player from the Baby Steps system but that would be too much trouble for Jun to teach her.

I at least wouldn't mind Jun training Carol. That almost seems like the logical conclusion to this arc. Her beating Tomo is as impossible to me as senpai beating Jun.

Pretty much.

I don't think Carol has the stamina to actually run back and forth.

She just need a proper bra.

No no, I said stamina.

Exactly.
Without her tits' muscles wasting energy she should have enough stamina to spare.

We need more Tomom

>tits muscles
user

>Jun takes carol to the Dojo
>teaches her how to fight by using calculations and angles
>Carol becomes a better fighter than Tomo ever was
>beats Tomo in a straight up fight
>Jun begins to fall for Carol

You think the manga will end with no conclusion or development to their relationship?

Yes. Jun has no reason to try to be nice to her and sometimes is so spiteful goes out of his way to avoid that. Misuzu on the other hand doesn't give a shit about him aside from trying to get him and Tomo together.

user...

There any prominent fighters from anime that fight with math and autism? The only ones I can think of are mobs.

So the manga will end with those things remaining? Jun disliking his girlfriend's best friend/his former friend, and Tomo's best friend trying to ruin her relationship?
Wow you are quite the ambitious writer.

>Wow you're quite the ambitious writer
I'm not Fumita, so sorry to disappoint.

Wait, so you mean to tell me that the reason they jiggle like that, completely independent of gravity, isn't because they have some pretty powerful muscles in there?

That's entirely the majesty and dark matter of the universe at work there, buddy.

>two characters in conflict will not resolve said conflict
That's not how plot works user.

Are you underage? Do you think that all characters with conflict resolve said conflict and end up happy and best friends?

My mind is blown.

In a shounen romcom? Yes. I do. You want some kind of bittersweet ending to this mr.edgy?

how do i get to bee as cool as you?

>Shounen rom com
>We spend half the series exploring the mind of a teenager who is trying to convince himself he's worthy of some chick
You faggots that try to reduce everything to the simplest of qualities just to support your shitty argument are annoying.

No, Jun will beat Tomo through Carol, and then proceeded to make her his. Then while Senpai is freaking out over watching Tomo and Jun finally fuck around, Carol will grab his hand and leave but not before smugly looking at Misuzu who couldn't even see how that one was gonna play out.

Whatever it entails it can't come soon enough (even though I know it's probably 300 pages away).

I sure do love psychological manga like "Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko"!

Says the guy who opened his argument with "Are you underage?".

>>We spend half the series exploring the mind of a teenager
That's your diary. Sorry bud.

>Thread after thread astounded at the exploration of a teenagers mind
>suddenly this doesn't count
Final (You)s. Enjoy them.

I'd teach her how to swing like that, if you know what I mean. With angles.

Soon

Even though you say that, you'll obviously reply to this one too.

Saying this manga is "an exploration of a teenager's mind" is like saying Berserk is a manga about "exchanging banter with winged humanoids". You're deliberately putting it in a way that conflates importance. Perhaps an ill-attempted ploy to sound intelligent or to create a strawman for an argument you have already lost?

I am completely ok with this