i.imgur.com/3D3xvkZ.jpg
>DeZ/Bukamal Jan 3
imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 31
>Damascus Intl Airport comes under rocket fire from E Ghouta as Sochi delegates return, no casualties, minimal damage
>Putin/Erdogan hail results of Sochi during phone convo, discussed further coordination of Russian-Turkish efforts on de-esc zones
>Maria Zakharova; Russia concerned over situation in northern Syria, "call on the parties to show restraint.”
>Missile launched from Syria across Turkish border into town of Reyhanli, killing 1 civilian
>E Damascus; SAA tests new Syrian designed missile containing napalm on Harasta district, launching 25 in total
>Idlib; SAA continues to push N from Abu Duhur airport, capturing town of Mushayrifah from HTS
>SAA, led by the Tigers takes Tuwayhinah, Al-Husseiniyah, Al-Tuwayem Farms, Al-Woqod and Al- Sultan Hills
>Turkish PM responds to Macron on Afrin op, “If France is interpreting this as an (invasion)...need to assess what they have done in Sy accordingly,”
>Upgraded T-90M to enter service in the ME soon, first consignment will be enough to rearm 1 battalion
>New study shows the Taliban is active in 70% of Afghanistan districts, has an open physical presence in another 66% of the country
Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E6yHql-Ll2U
kurdistan24.net/en/news/3b2ad2e5-2099-4136-9287-621a7388940b
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/959362147280146432
mobile.twitter.com/watanisy/status/959353211860717568
twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/959358239401005056?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^3
mobile.twitter.com/op_shield/status/959361474408927232
on.rt.com/8ya1
twitter.com/GregoryPWaters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good morning, /sg/

death to all that insult Assad

Reposting Ebin Map Timelapse

Just for those that did not see it.

Suheil is a GAY.

>TFW HTS

And death to America, of course.

Oh Ch*ch*n mutt is back.

Take it back cyka

Insha'allah

Of Course

Death to the enemies of Iran

FamiliaNewsReports from previous
>US DRONE STRIKES KILL 26 TALIBAN IN S.EAST AFGHANISTAN
>IS TO CARRY OUT 'MASSIVE ATTACKS' - FORMER MOSUL GOVERNER & MILITIA LEADER
>ARMENIA VIOLATED CEASEFIRE OVER 3800 TIMES IN JANUARY 2018
>PKK KILL THREE TURKISH SOLDIERS NEAR IRAQ-TURKEY BORDER
>TURKISH AIR AND NAVAL FORCES SENT TO QATAR, NO TIMELINE FOR STAY
>SENIOR AL-QAEDA PROPAGANDIST, AND ONE OTHER MEMBER KILLED BY ALGERIAN ARMY

Thanks familia.

>Many government fighters were killed and wounded after FSA forces targeted them with heavy machine guns on Tell Al-Sultan front, rural Idlib

Nice, thanks for this.

Reposting Familia's update:
Islamic State to carry out 'Massive Attacks' - Former Mosul Governor and Leader
>kurdistan24.net/en/news/3b2ad2e5-2099-4136-9287-621a7388940b
>ERBIL, Kurdistan Region (Kurdistan 24) – Former Governor of the Nineveh Province and head of the Nineveh Guards Atheel al-Nujaifi on Thursday warned the Iraqi government that remnants of the Islamic State (IS) plan to carry out “massive attacks” in cities across the country.
>The Iraqi official claimed the operation’s first phase was called “Hunting Crows,” which would target Sunni leaders who were opposed to IS’ rule after they emerged in northern Iraq in mid-2014.
FNR: Atheel al-Nujaifi, the former governer of Mosul, now barred from re-entry, and head of the Nineveh Guard militia warns IS will carry out 'massive attacks' across its former territory in Iraq. The first wave of attacks to come, called 'Hunting Crows' will be an act of reprisal to local Sunni leaders who turned on the terror group.

reported for avatarfagging as a cake

Thanks Fagilia

No. He's really a gay.

I got you familia.

No problem Deep-shit.

>Friday prayers inside Saraqeb City canceled today because of the heavy air-strikes by Russian and Syrian warplanes.
twitter.com/EasternMediafax/status/959362147280146432

What is this fagilia autishits?

>army captured khirbat al-wakad after control tell aloush , south aleppo
mobile.twitter.com/watanisy/status/959353211860717568

>Deepy
>Deep-shit
Maybe you're a different SAnon.

You're quick off the mark as always mate
[X] Doubt

Yes im different, what is this fagilia shit?

dont be mean to deepy tho

I'd never. Just playful bantz.

Iceland mulls banning boys’ circumcision, introducing 6-year jail term for offenders
why are those inbread snow niggers so dammed based

>batteries were low

My bad.
twitter.com/FSAPlatform/status/959358239401005056?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^3

They've got elven magic on their side.

>U
Cryptocurrencies have lost over $100bn in value since Thursday. This represents more than 20% of entire crypto market

Was this because India said they'd ban them?

More
Maduro may be kicked out by own military & get ‘nice’ exile in Cuba, Tillerson hints
I guess we are getting /vg/ next then

Serbs are niggers.
Did he fucked you by occasion?

Turkish flag in Afrin
mobile.twitter.com/op_shield/status/959361474408927232

DETAILS: #Bitcoin plunge followed reports on increased regulation in India & potential price manipulation at a major exchange
yes

URGENT: Bitcoin train goes off the rails, plunging below $8,500 on.rt.com/8ya1

Whatever happened to that pilot who formed the right-wing Christian militia?

If there is a partition of Yemen will the Houthies get a real state or will it be some bullshit like Gaza where they are sieged

I put my money on the winner.

Rest is just buying ETH on dip.

North Yeman for Houthis
South Yeman for Trash that will be removed later

wew
all this time i spelt Yemen as Yeman
lel

He Pussied out and went underground

Cheers for the sauce mate, but you know I gotta do this:
>No pictures))))))
>Batteries were too low)))))))
What the fuck happened to bitcoin, it was like 20K at one point and then just fucking plummeted. Granted I got some good pink wojacks off of /biz/ when it happened but why did it?

He pepsi

Un-Ironically beginning to side with Maduro on the Venezuela situation

What I mean is would they ever be allowed full rights of a country or just be labelled a terrorist state and suffer under sanctions

Any real state houthis will get they will turn into theocratic shithole. It's better to keep them not only separated but isolated from southerns who are actually civilised.

I haven't been following the news on Venezuela for a while now, can someone give me a quick rundown?

depends on how the US sees them tbqh
And how much Iran is gonna vouch fro them

not even trying senpai

so when is someone gonna tell turkey to fuck off and mind its own business?

probs when Afrin turns into a civilian blood bath or when the SAA gets into contact with them and fighting starts

SARAQIB WHEN?

Place your bets Boys

im saying a week

can we trust the reports of regimes losses when they come from anti government accounts?

no

no

10 days.

>Venezuela is Basically just a big Gulf states Norway style state where all the oil money everything
>Oil price tanks
>Unlike the gulf states and others Venezuela cant get the Oil industry back in shape
>Venezuela suddenly goes from borderline 1st world to third world almost overnight because suddenly the gov cant afford to do shit
>CIA/US steps in and begins instigating shit with opposition

Dependes
just dont belive it when they say 200 dead in a day Damascus soon nonsense
both sides deflate losses and infalte kills

I am gonna make so much of these pictures that everytime you post on /sg/ thread someone else will post therse pictures
Nice picture

I'm a gambling man.

Nope
Especially when
>No photos battery low pls believe

>all the oil money funds everything
fixed

Hopefully never, I want kurds and turks killing each other, maybe somewhere along the line they will start genocides.

>southerners
>civilized
Lmao, they're arabs mixed with negros and on the top of everything they're s*nni cucks

No since I'm not a gay.

>twitter.com/GregoryPWaters

This guy is reporting that alot of syrian soldiers have died in the retaking of idlib, is that true?

erdogan has been on a high ever since he survived that coup. shit is gonna get crazy if he keeps it up.
hiw friendly is assad with the kurds these days. bff’s or just bros?

no nigger

He literally said assad must go
and now in sochi assad is staying
Idk what he is thinking

neither hopefully another coup will happen and he ends up on a /b rekt thread

What's interesting is what crippled Venezuela was targeted at Iran.
>US lobbies KSA to devaulate oil
>Iran survives because they've got a more diversified economy
>Venezuela gets fucked because they rely solely on oil
>Shit-tier oil, never invested in refineries
>Everyone starves
Such is life in the Bolivarian paradise.

>happened but why did it?

South Korea ban, China threatening to ban it too, fear uncertanty and doubt set in and everybody started selling, to sell faster everyone lowered price and now we are in hte dip train.

Why? Well since the dip started only thing keeping the price up was Tether printing money out of nowhere. That means market was kept floating by fucking Tether.

Now if you don't know how tether works, basically one tether = one UDS, that means that it's basically crypto coin that you can get to save yourself from market crash. Problem? In order to keep it's value stable 1USDT needs to be a representation of an actual 1USD. There is now 2,280,109,970 USDT in max supply. So you would think that there is 2,280,109,970 USD to support it? Well since the last real audit of Tether was in april/may 2017, you can see why everyone is FUDding.

Basically market is kept stagnating by an artificial mean which can crash due to it's incosistance and also could be stooped by US goverment as it does not have a permission to base it's value on USD.

If you want more DYOR and lurk /biz/ aside from red wojack and suicide thread there is a lot to learn.

shit. many good putin assad photo ops? does erdogan realise that assad has pretty much won? its over for the rebels. isis is shitcanned. trump gives zero fucks.

Why are non Anglos such Pedo's?
Also
>Yemen

>no law

i would love it. dude needs recking after shit talking the dutch. goddamn love me my dutch bros

God damm Mexico and Philpeens
did habsburg kiddy fiddling do to you
Anglos were the ones that made 16 the age of consent around the world

what are some realistic estimates for pro govt forces killed? has idlib been bloody?

I might need to take a trip to Yemen

thats Oman senpai

>Tunisia
what the fuck? aren't tunisians slutty as hell?

kek saved

Well tb h in the Case of the C.A.R the nation is basically no longer existent and is split between Muslim and christian/Animist Militant groups that have turned the areas they occupied into Pseudo independent states
So it having no actual standardized law for shit like this at this point makes sense

Govt gotta keep up the Halal Act at least

Sweet
Beat them into secularity

>Not mentioning Nipland and spain

>Saudi Arabia
>no law

less than 50 i rekon rebels have definitely taken alot more

>ceл в лифт и пpиeхaл