3 Muslim migrants on trial for brutal gangrape of White English schoolgirl

>3 Muslim migrants on trial for brutal gangrape of White English schoolgirl
>Mr Evans said a "pack mentality" had taken over the boys with them "taking it in turns to rape" her.
newsandstar.co.uk/news/Gang-rape-accused-says-girls-asked-for-sex-27ed4158-5990-4344-b622-c92a4a7cff2d-ds

bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-42612166

>The four suspects names, images and country of origin cannot be released to protect their identities
>Prosecutor Tim Evans said the boys, all from West Cumbria, met the girl at about 18:30 in Workington.
>At about 19:15, three of the four were seen on CCTV "literally fleeing" the scene of the "brutal sex attack", he said.
>They are on trial at Carlisle Crown Court having denied two charges of rape and a third sexual assault offence.
>The attack allegedly took place in a muddy ditch where the three males forced the younger 15 year old girl to the floor before repeatedly orally, anally and vaginally raping her.
>The boys took turns, passing her amongst themselves in the brutal attack it is alleged.
>In the video, she said each boy had raped and sexually assaulted her once and "at least three of them" then raped her a second time in every way imaginable.

>A 15-year-old girl described how a group of boys "took 50-second turns" at raping her in a field

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_Tunnel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did she suffer anal blow-out? Asking for a friend.

These kind of people are beneath contempt

The English should start engaging in reprisals

rape muslim women desu

part and parcel m9

import shit, receive shit

They love to be gang raped.

How likely is it that the little whore like it?

I say very likely

>The four suspects names, images and country of origin cannot be released to protect their identities
wew

The English can't rape muslim women. Muslim men don't allow it.

Part n parcel of living in the uk, 15 year old virgings get gangraped everyday in the middle east

Sad but true you are already at war. Each and every rape should be followed by clear retaliation. That enemy is easily recognized. Any part that can be defaced should be in such a manner that a clear cause and effect relationship becomes noticeable to all involved or affected by the victims and combatants. You are already at war. Chose now to surrender or to fight.

it was probably her fantasy come true.
Those women made their bed and now they get to lay in it.
the sobbing cunt was probably the same one that held up refugees welcome signs and whined, moaned, and screamed "NAZI" over brexit.

absolutely part and parcel

If she had dressed with propriety, they wouldn't have touched her.

The shoes of the right one are gross but the other two are just perfect. I would worship them without being asked. I would be blessed to crawl in front of these young goddesses and have the privilege to kiss and lick their divine shoes. Cleaning the dirt of their soles, feeling the shit and dust being scrapped of them into my tongue. Oh what a vision.

Sex and Drugs and Part'n'Parcel.

>took 50-second turns
muslims confirmed for low sexual energy
thats why These limp dicks cant HAVE to rape

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!
oh Muhammed, you make me laugh.

These boys felt so hurt and powerless because of centuries of white supremacy, this is the desperate cry for help. -media

50 second rule. If it's under a minute it isn't really rape

The asians again I guess

only if you dress like gorilla, i will not shoot you immediately.

That Somali guy, he's an actor, you can see him in Blade Runner 2049 in a shop.

May be in The Wire too.

probably she was a roastie anyway

if she was dressed like pic related it doesnt wonder me

ITT a bunch of niggers

>how a group of boys "took 50-second turns"
A whole 50 seconds?

t. achmed

She got fucked in the ass... And they had more than one turn
>atm

Funny, many people do not realize that Germany is very conservative when it comes to womens clothing. It might have change but when I was 19 I went to Berlin with my class (2007) and being the only member in the class that actually could speak and understand german, the more modest women spit and cursed on our more "liberal" dressed classmates.

Well she's a Brit so that's implied. We fucked their entire country in the ass in 1956

so you think women should be allowed to dress like the roasties in the pic?
going out like that is just provoking to get raped, its like wearing a bloody steak around your neck, walking through the kruger national park and then wondering why lions attack you

If she dressed and acted like that pic then why should I care?
She should have been focused on finding a man to marry.

KEK

>celebrating white women getting assaulted
This is Sup Forums now

No other race does this, no other race finds perverse pleasure in their own demise like Europeans do. You are the mirror counterpart of the leftists-welcomists: they ship the nonwhites in: and once they start raping an killing they turn a blind eye, while you cheer them on.

>The English can't rape muslim women. Muslim men don't allow it.

THIS.
1 - And they can potentially kill their own daughters for fucking with a non-muslim. (i.e. "honor crimes")

2 - they see themselves as a group.

On the opposite side,
1 - europeans see themselves as "individuals". (and they're proud of that). So whenever something like this happens. (see image), they're completely indifferent to it. No solidarity, no protests, no racial riots. Had the opposite happened, UK would be burning to the ground.

2 - Parents don't care if their own daughters fucking men of different races or religion. I see the same problem in my country. Thankfully not all parents or women are like that. but a good portion of them are.

>3 Muslim migrants

Where does it say this?

How much do you bet our cuck government will let them off? They need to be lynched.

do you think she realized where she fucked up before her head hit the ground?

these are the edgy shills and the autists spouting off.

Fake?

>No other race does this, no other race finds perverse pleasure in their own demise like Europeans do

Most people on Sup Forums are not white. Why do you think US posters get triggered when you post Amerimutt memes.

SLIDE THREAD
HE TAKES THE ONE CASE WHERE IT WASN'T MUSLIMS AND CLAIMS IT IS TO DISORGANIZE AND CONFUSE THE BOARD

KEEPS DOING IT WEEK AFTER WEEK

The last thought in her head was "we whites did this".

>1066
wew

American education.
Entire population of the world in 1066 was 7 BILLION less than our current population. We reached 1 billion in 1804 and 2 billion in 1924.
Europe stopped being a medieval shithole around the 1820s, that's when immigration from the colonies began.

You sir are 100% correct.

Good post

Back to lefty/pol/ cuck

Shut up undermench jew mutt poolak

Still stands true though.

Your comment misses any point.

>women
whores

>they ship the nonwhites in: and once they start raping an killing they turn a blind eye, while you cheer them on.
nah, they enabled it themselves.
If she wasn't a degenerate whore and had a husband this would have had a less chance of happening.

>but a good portion of them are.
my own parents (born 67-69) throw a tantrum at me (born 92) whenever I call out my sister (born 96) and cousin for fucking arabs and negroes and knowing every shitskin including the bouncers in the shitty clubs downtown my city

my lil bro (born 2000) came home just when I was visiting parents throwing a fit about how all his friends call our sister a slut and don't want their sisters to hang out with her because she fucks arabs, my own uncle and aunt as well and just this week (I know all that from the GF, I officially don't even try to talk to her about this anymore, it's a lost cause) a father from a friend of her called her a whore and said she has bad influence on his daughter kek

so I guess not everyone is cucked, my parents are tho (oh and they fund this hunt for the brown cock since she doesn't work)

sorry for the blog it had to come out

call me the mastercuck go ahead

dont "american education" me, i actually took time to study history outside of what was taught in my private school so that i would actually know things since school is for morons to begin with.
thank you good sir! you've restored my faith in my british lineage.

why dont you kill her?
shes doing damage to your honor frenchbro

>shes doing damage to your honor
It's not like I give a fuck about my honor but she costs the family money and dishonors the Name indeed

I always said to my parents though that if she brought some brown dude to hurt one of them, especially the little bro, I'd kill her, so they know

>I would worship them without being asked.
There's a reason they wouldn't ask you, user

>willingly went with 3 Mohammads to isolated grassy area
Wanted it. Hopefully found innocent.

>brainlets believing a slut without any evidence of rape because muh Muslims
Fuck that. I believe their account, its consistent with the evidence. Some fat ugly slag wanted some D, went with them to a dark isolated grassy area then cried rape to be seen as a victim.

This is completely different to the other case were there was physical injury/eye witnesses

Is she fat?

no

>virgins...

The English should deport the Muslims, close off the Chunnel, hard Brexit, and defend their coasts with vigor.

I guess some girls are just crazy. I have a crazy half sister too. My condolences.

Whats a Chunnel?

Nowhere it is stated in the articles you posted that they were muslims. Fucking right winger trying to set up a false narrative

Is that Swedistan on the left?

It’s an avenue by which illegal aliens from Calais in Frogland infiltrate Angleterre.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_Tunnel

It was muslims.

Salam future brother in law!

Don't believe OP and his fake news. If you took the time to actually read in the links he posted there was NO MENTION

its that Spaniard shit head doing it again. This is his fetish.

link to video?

he is hiding his flag because people caught on to him

I honestly don't even care anymore. I want this to happen more and more. I want them to rape toddlers I want them to rape the eldelry. I just want more and more rape.

This is how cycnical I have become.

I bet she welcomed refugees. I bet she was hanging with them cuz le brown boys are sooo exotic. WTF WHY ARE THEY RAPING ME?!?!? BUT I SAID NO I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY AREN'T STOPPING!!!!

>young boys heavy on testosteron
>see hot thot dressed scantly
>go mad with lust
>attack the bitch
>rape the bitch
>take 50-seconds to cum
>find next target

Maybe, just maybe if you made sure that your daughters do not dress like whores and act so entitled, young boys like this would not act out their desires.

>boys, all from West Cumbria
try again brit media

Damn those Asians.

spoken like a true nigger

You sister is 99% sure a drug addict and she fucks Arab drug dealers. That's the only explaination. She will end up as a single mother of a little niglet and no self respecting man will marry her.

Oh no! Those poor muslims!

>black lives matter
>rape apologist
coincigence

They must have faced racism kek

B-But feminism told me that wyman are stronk and independaynt and need no man.

Toll status: Paid

My plan B is to flee to Finland/Norway if SD gets less than 20% in the next election

she doesn't even smoke joints

just grinding 24/7 for the brown cock, she's always been some crazy histrionic slut, even told me once when drunk in that shitty club where I went once and saw that she was all stars among the brown wave that she needed to be beaten during sex and she dumped her ex because he was too loving and caring

hot

Why are they even having a trial? Judge will say poor Muslims didn't know any better and they're free to go

As he and three other boys walked with the girl, he claimed she asked two of them: "Does anyone want sex?"

The boy said he replied: "I was, like, I will if you want."

He claimed the girl initiated sexual contact which he went along with. "In no way does she want to stop?" an officer asked.

"No," the boy replied.

"You are quite certain about that?" asked the officer.

"Yes," the boy responded.

Asked whether he had raped a female, the boy replied: "No."

The officer asked: "Have you been involved with anybody else in the rape of her?"

"No," the boy replied.

The trial continues.

i believe him

>West Cumbria, ... Workington.
Fuck, even THERE. This is one of the most remote areas of the country, consistently featuring in maps as one of the most solidly English areas remaining. Very strongly pro-Brexit too. The bastards took note and acted accordingly, bussing the filth in...

Yeah, I know what a channel is.

Whats a "Chunnel".

Part and parcel

This cannot be real.

This is what her parents voted for.
Maybe they will learn.

A portmanteau of Channel Tunnel.

She is on cocaine bro, trust me. And she suck Ahmed's dick in disco bathroom for a dose of cocaine. I've known many cases like this. Only druggies will ever fuck a low IQ poor Arab midget with a 6 cm long dick. Maghrebis are literally soy boys when not in large groups.

Dont care you reap what you sow.. Enjoy the ass rape women.. You deserve for being so welcoming.
I'm actually happy this is going on as I said this would happen.
Better start wearing a burka.

I'm native America you fucking dolt.
Take a good long look and see this is what your people did in the past.
Enjoy watching your women get gang raped.
Yet you won't do a fucking thing wanker.

I live in that area, first i've heard about it being muslims, no mention in sources... you guys are fucking stupid.