Dragonball Super Official Predictions Thread

Discuss what will happen this tournament.

My predictions for who U7 characters beat:

>Goku: Jiren after new form, 3-5 fodder characters, brief scuffle with Toppo before someone interferes. Nearly loses to Yardrat.
>Vegeta: Universe 2 girl, Kale, 1 or 2 fodder, broken scuffle with hit, jobs to Jiren
>Gohan: Lavender, teamwork kill with piccolo, double KO vs. Toppo after new form
>Krillin: Teams up with roshi and tien for 2 kills, Basil, gets another kill on a fodder character. Jobs to a U4 character.
>17: several U3 robots, teams up with 18, avenges 18 after she gets knocked out by nigrishi
>18: same as above
>Tien: Jobs after cliche teamwork kill. Jobs to dyspo
>Master Roshi: Gets 1 "technique" kill after 3 man team kill. Jobs to cabba
>Frieza: Takes down frost, 2 fodders in brutal fashion, caulifla, couple of other mains and jobs hard to Jiren. Will have the most takedowns of the tournament.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone marked here will be of no consequence

My predictions:
Everyone will job except for Goku.
Goku will be the last man standing.
U7 wins.
All is alright with the world.

>Cabba
>Not being a big fat ugly job to someone SSJ2 level

>Gohan
>Not being able to job to anybody

>people seriously think the tournament is going to end

Freiza and Frost are gonna fuck some shit up

Gohan's being built up like hell. He's relatively safe.

Vegeta is gonna job so fucking hard it's gonna make me wanna stop watching dragonball. He'll beat the universe 2 girl and then proceed to get 1 shot by Jiren.

Typical who will backstab who faggotry. Wouldn't be surprised if it took up like 3 or 4 episodes on that little subplot alone.

Exactly. I don't see them backstabbing each other, but instead causing some incident to happen that turns the tournament into something else.

U7 doesn't win. But Goku still wins MVP so he gets the wish. He wishes that none of the universes get destroyed

>He'll beat the universe 2 girl
If only.

The will fuck passionately

Isn't she gonna fight 18 and tell her how ugly and unhealthy her skinny body is?

Goku will obviously win and either a. ask Zen-oh to not destroy the universes, he'll listen to goku since they're originally friends
b. He will use his wish from the super db to wish back the other universes

this is obvious but what isn't is what characters will job hard and which ones will basically not have bothered showing up.

Why does it have to be goku? Is it so unbelievable that through the power of fists goku will befriend jiren and jiren will just wish no universes to be destroyed?

Anyone have a gif or webm of pic related?

yfw vegeta and freeza almost held hands

They're hermaphrodites. They'll impregnate each other before the end of the tournament.

>fight
Sitting on her should be enough

Gohan will be the first jobber. Mark my words

Reminder Shin mentioned the Grand Kaioshin in the manga

Probably the "directional system" of Kaioshin is just an old one and now each universe only have one pair of Kaioshin and Hakaishin, that's why we never saw or heard about more directional Kaioshin after pure Boo's flashback.

>gohans new form will be LSSGSS
>which will have something really, really bad in it.
Dragonball GT canonized

Who will defeat Jiren the Ayy?

Jiren will kill everyone and then ask Zeno to bring back every universe except Universe 7. This is the best possible outcome.

>why am I turned on by a cartoon character!??!

Being a Yamcha-fag is suffering.

This

>F starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=A8EkyEZkZao

Gogeta

Everyone except U4 and U9 can win.

U2: don't know much about it.
U3: the Kai was disgusted by the ToP, seems to have basic morals.
U6: Champa
U10: Gowasu redeems himself.
U11: The PT aren't evil and could wish for the universes to survive.

Cute

Nobody respects him as a leader

We NEED a foursome between Frieza, Frost, Goku and Vegeta.

Beerus is the voyeur.

Beerus is too busy fucking Bulma

Jiren is a red herring. He is stronger than U11's God of Destruction (like Whis said) but he's not the most dangerous fighter in the tournament. Kale will beat Jiren and the strongest fighter will one shot Kale. Perfected Gogeta will appear and the most dangerous fighter will knock out Goku and Vegeta simultaneously. Turns out Freeza was preparing a stealth bomb the entire time (as per U7's original plan) and uses it after Goku and Vegeta's knockout to destroy the arena. Since one member of each universe was still on the arena, an 8 way draw occurs which saves everyone due to technicalities. Daishinkan gives the Super Dragon Balls to everyone but only one mortal can make a wish. While everyone fights each other, 17 gets his wish for a fucking yacht.

>universe 10's counterpart universe's Zamasu is actually a cool guy and believed in humanity, serving as their just god and leading them down the path of victory

Gohan

He would have solo'd this tournament.

Tbqh tho his plan is retarded. There real plan should be to have goku and vegeta protecting everyone else with the rest of them just sitting in a clump covering. Freeze can go job to whomever fuck him.
There no other way to get them to 'help' the others.

he could barely fight off vegeta

>black/zamasu fags

no

>Implying Hit and Jiren wouldn't tear his asshole apart
No amount of zenkais would help either.

SUBARASHII

Mortal level is basically the combination of how much life exists minus how much evil exists divided by the number of planets.

So basically universes that have fully eradicated evil and have large populous planets would be the best mortal level wise.

Perfect couples doesn't exis-

They plan should have accounted for Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza refusing to follow a plan. Let them fuck off and keep the strongest fighters preoccupied, meanwhile everyone else who can follow directions teams up to pick off the rest.

The only reason he was ever defeated was because he fused. He never once lost a fight and was gaining the upperhand vs Vegeta.

>was gaining the upperhand vs Jobgeta.
As if that means anything. SSJ kaioken Goku would rape him, and he was shitting his pants against Jiren/could barely match Hit who was getting stronger by the second.

Leave Vegeta and Frieza to me.

>people are angry that Caulifla is acting like a Saiyan

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Mortal level is just HDI you retard. That's why U11 was so developed.

Yep. That way the human characters can have there moment to shine when they 'help' Goku/Vegeta when they're getting teamed.
Wouldnt be surprised if Roshi save gokus ass with the mafuba against the yardant. Would be cooler if that was the plan but this just makes gohan seem retarded expecting everyone to work together.

More like leave Kale's virginity to you.

I felt bad for Yamcha in that scene.

I'm tired of stupid memes, if you seriously think Gohan will job that fast you are clinically retarded

Looks like a Powerpuff Girl.

Who should take care of the ugly monkey dykes of U6?

FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA FREEZA

lust at first sight

Frieza

Your plan is even worse what the fuck? Never going solo and going two against one when an attacker approaches is a pretty great move

Shit....thanks for ruining him for me.

Leave Zen-Oh to me.

>tournament is over, but erasure hasn't happened yet
>Goku and Frieza convince the Zeno's to try out this 'martial arts' thing for themselves and fight each other
>everyone evacuates to avoid being killed in the crossfire
>Goku uses his super wish to make it so nobody can enter or leave that void place ever again. without any external influences the two zen-o's will just keep fighting each other for all eternity
>they never getting around to erasing the universes so everyone is spared
>the universes who didn't participate want Goku punished for his blasphemy and insist that they carry own Zen0's will by destroying those universes themselves, but the universes who did participate are grateful for being spared erasure by Zen-o and are willing to fight tooth and nail to keep surviving, even against the four strongest Hakaishin
>Universe Survival Arc: Second Cour

>that art

Freeza please

His brilliant plan is: guise, gang up on 1 guy at the same time. Disregard that many of you will be busy fighting other people because there's an equal number of characters of each team.

Vegeta and Frieza are the only ones who realize jobhan is worth his weight in shit

You know what
I like it.

why doesn't stick man act like a saiyan tho?

I prefer Kale's older design. I get the feeling this is how she'll look in the manga.

It would be a good plan if their strongest fighters would actually do it. Have you ever watched this show before? Do you really expect Goku, Vegeta and Freeza to work as a team?

What did she mean by this?

Godhan

its time he shows them some humility

I really want Hit to eliminate Caulifla.

Only in my greatest fantasies or in the new fighter coming up

Will he get a self-insert husbando?

I really want Hit to effeminate Caulifla.

Is that pic real?

GET LOST.

it meant shes dumb as rocks, and has no idea how much power the U7 saiyans are hiding

>Leave Goku and Vegeta to me!

They'll have to. Frieza won't do it
But Goku and Vegeta working together is something that's been building up for ages now and Jiren is that guy
Merged Zamasu > Jiren btw

It means she's a cocky bitch because she managed to reach SS2 in like a day
She also hasn't even seen them transform yet

This is Super Saiyan God Vegeta going Super Saiyan God of Destruction, say something nice to him.

Don't blame me, I'm bored.

I want Vegeta to kick Caulifla's ass so hard she puts on a dress, and become his purebreed Saiyan breeding sow.

Yeah, Jiren is a redherring.

The true archenemy will be Niggerishi.

I disagree after this episode. Tien will beat those hidden fighters before he losses. 18 will fall protecting Krillin.

Leave Universe 7 Saiyajins to me

>All of universe 2, 3, 4 and 10 are jobs except for the Brianne squad, Nigrishi, Nariama, that doctor guy and Ganos. Murichim's squad is comedic relief.
>Krillin, Roshi and Tien fend off some of the filler cast. Basil and Lavender get wrecked by Tien + a Master Roshi gimmick before being offed by Bergamo. Krillin proves his worth by defeating a giant-ass Bergamo. Damon self destructs and offs Krillin when he lets his guard down after his victory.
>Android 17 and 18 do their nifty Android Saga combos again. Some dialogue about how they missed each other. They mostly fight Universe 3. Nigrishi destroys 18 and 17 revenge kills. 17 is offed by Pride Trooper teamwork.
>Gohan and Piccolo teamwork. They off the unimportant Pride Troopers. Piccolo looses to Dyspo and Kahersal. Gohan revenge kills them and gives a nice fight to Toppo but ultimately looses.
>Vegeta fights the Magical Girls. Only Brienne is a challenge. Fights Hit in an intense battle but Hit ultimately wins. Hit is then backstabbed by Frost but oh surprise, Hit was only pretending and he takes Frost to the abyss with him.
>Frieza utterly destroys the Saiyans of U6. It's gonna be brutal and it's gonna be in a slow, torturous way just to piss off Goku. They fight, much to Beerus' dismay, but Goku reveals his new form and utterly annihilates Frieza before moving to Jiren for the final battle.
>Goku mainly fights fodder during the match until he fights and wins against Toppo. Then Frieza, like I stated, and then Jiren. They are tied but Jiren realizes that Goku will wish for the well being of every universe so he lets him win.

It means that she is shit at sensing Ki, maybe she can't even sense Ki at all.

They're nu-saiyans

How the fuck can Frieza and Frost possibly work together? If they don't win their fucking universes will be erased. I really wish we got to see more of their conversation, that was really kind of a fucking cop out. Even if they don't attack each other in the arena and have each other's backs, they doesn't fucking accomplish anything. The best they can hope for is a 1v1 at the end.

It means she will reach SSGod tier by making Kale tickle her vag

I just want to see the new form already...

>SSJ GoD gives you purple hair
I didn't know I wanted this.

My predictions:
Krillin will wipe floor with someone much stronger
18 will fall protecting him
Goku will lose near the end
Gohan will somehow cause a draw or will win it for u7