GET IN HERE!

GET IN HERE!
IT'S STARTED!!!

oh shit nigger

Seems legit

Instead of Memogate we should call it "MemoGreat" to keep things more better.

quit posting this bullshit nig

Bosd the resd

You are a bit silly

Memo in 30 minutes guys!

Bumping in hope of authenticity

Oh fuck, what the fuck, is this going to be bigger than 9/11

Wtf I love drinking sperm now

This looks faker than my aunt Lorna

Oooora! Man the battle stations!

it cant be real, why does it gave Memo literally written on it.

how many times have you created this thread in past 2 days

Might be real read something about a radiation leak its all over. Theyre desperate

This is obviously a fake.

five?

Make your own memo!

Be the memo you always wanted to be!

www.hornymemos.com

thats suprisingly low , I thought you were easily at 2 digits.

obvious fake

have something old but real to put you on

She a ho

I'm 7-8% more powerful than you!

A FUGGIN LEAF

Dear Mr. MoonMan
>The purpose of this memo is to discuss our options for dealing with nu-Sup Forums. As we both know the sudden influx of shills are a threat, not only to us, but to keks and Sup Forums as a whole. They are boringly predictable and seem unusually obsessed with knowing what we’re up to, like they think this is some kind of sekrit clubhouse. Why they think this is a mystery so far. That’s why we need to enact the cyber-RWDS, it’s our only hope to subdue unfunny leftist shills and keep them at bay while we regroup our other options.
>As you know, I am one of the Directors of the Department of Memetic Warfare, and this gives me great power, greater than the average meme is able to comprehend. I suppose you think being Mr. Scary Racist Banana makes you more powerful, but it doesn’t. I worked it out, and I’m at least 70-80% more powerful than you are, maybe even 100%. This is because I’m a human and capable of memetic creation. I am one of your fathers. That’s why I insist on taking the lead in this reconquista of Sup Forums. I know what I’m talking about and I know what I’m doing. I’m also very anonymous, so memes always go where I want them to when I post them.
>I’ve been busy lately working out ways to defeat the JIDF, who have been smuggling unfunny ameri* memes into our territory. I’ve also interviewed several “victims” of these unfunny and forced memes. The problem is that the JIDF just won’t quit, they have developed a form of weaponized autism. That’s why I need you to move on the JIDF with other memetic units from real Sup Forums to fill the role of shock troops. You can still into memetic warfare, can’t you? I’ve done enough memetic creation on you already, if you remember your early raiding parties. You memes really need to step up your game, it’s getting increasingly difficult to banish enemies with the standard ‘JIDF pls go’. As I’ve said many times, the best way to fight a meme is with another meme.

>flag

why memo have to be like this?