Michael Moore: America Must be “Cleansed” of its “White Male Privilege

youtube.com/watch?v=ts7_rO3VNVg

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUx96MJbdw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVh3RBOZeE
youtube.com/watch?v=4v7DOJAdiEo
medium.com/@kay_order/if-youre-a-jew-israeli-or-otherwise-you-recognize-the-template-of-michael-moore-s-life-c85fd7d521e7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's start with him. Michael Moore is proof that white does not automatically mean good.

This. If the tub of goo decides to off himself first, I’ll consider it.

Is he jewish?

youtube.com/watch?v=bUUx96MJbdw

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVh3RBOZeE

No, he was raised Catholic. Doubt he still practices though.

No, just a shabbos goy

Just another celeb shill move along

He loved our country... until he saw our dishes' portions.

I dont usually hate people, but this fat tub of shit...... Holeee god what a smug cunt. He looks like a lesbian.

What privilege are they talking about?

What are the macros in blue pills? How many do I have to eat to achieve this body type natty?

So are Catholics shilling for the Left?

>"cleansed"
HEIL FAT FUCK MOORE lol

Well.... I'm Catholic, and I despise the left.

>
>So are Catholics shilling for the Left?
The Vatican church has long been taken over by politics and virtual singling hypocrites so to your question yes they are

> The People's State of the Union was an event and protest against President Donald Trump, held as an alternative to the 2018 State of the Union Address. The event was held on January 29, 2018, at The Town Hall in New York City.
> Attendees included Bill de Blasio, John Leguizamo, Michael Moore, Cynthia Nixon, Rosie Perez, Mark Ruffalo, and Gloria Steinem, and performers included Andra Day, Common, and Rufus Wainwright.
> We Stand United was the lead organizer, and additional support was provided by MoveOn.org Political Action and Stand Up America.
This is beyond parody
youtube.com/watch?v=4v7DOJAdiEo

>everywhere the wind blows
>doesn't really matter, to me
>to me

That is because you staged a color revolution within the Church that put Francis as a Pope.

But I meant it is in the interest of the Church to make America majority Catholic. The Mexicans are helping it in this project

You could melt those fucks down into a month supply of heating oil.

might as well be a melted pineapple next to chicken head buried in crisco.

You're flattering him at this point. That in of itself would be too much for his transfat brain.

Soon America will be cleaned of subversive jewish elements

> (You)
>That is because you staged a color revolution within the Church that put Francis as a Pope.
>But I meant it is in the interest of the Church to make America majority Catholic. The Mexicans are helping it in this project
Nothing but children raping preast and cover ups that's what the Catholic church will be none for am an ex Catholic nothing worse then the hypocrisy by the church that pushed me out

Any institution as large as the Catholic Church will have bad ailments, no question, and they should face consequences. But I also know many good people who attend church and who do good things for their communities, and I'm not going to condemn them for that.

Please Kek, let the curse strike down fat boy.

That are happening only in western countries. Whereas in devout catholic countries this is non-existend.

You are been replaced by brown Catholics. That is only what matters. You will become a minority and it is great for the interest of the Church

There is no a single catholic nation with nuclear weapons. That full that will change in future

The Catholic Church has no power in that regard in the United States, the Democrats are the ones doing everything in their power to ensure US citizens become the minority of the populace living here, and the Democrats hate the Catholic Church for, among other things, being pro life. The only religions Democrats care about are 'oppressed' religions like radical Islam.

He looks like a fat woman

That is the current state as the Democrats are dominated by white liberals. I think this will change once Latin os take over the Party. Dont you think so?

He's been rocking the old lesbian look for quite some time.

>Michael Moore
>If you’re a Jew, Israeli or otherwise, you’ll recognize the template of Michael Moore’s life. It’s the “self-loathing Jew” in all his glory.

medium.com/@kay_order/if-youre-a-jew-israeli-or-otherwise-you-recognize-the-template-of-michael-moore-s-life-c85fd7d521e7

Even the Jews find him disgusting.

Their lack of self-awareness is impressive. This fat commie cuck is doing the right a favor every time he opens his mouth.

I don't think the Democrats as an organization will turn over the reigns of power willingly; the goal of the white leftist elites who lead the Dems is to keep a permanent group of voters who are professional victims that ensure they stay in power. Eventually enough 'victim' leftists may form their own party and replace the Democrats as the dominant left-wing party, but they aren't there yet.

Their own rhetoric is going to bite them in the ass, they're already past the point where they can run a straight white mail for office ever again. Their base just won't have it, they'll stay home unless it's a proud trans woman of color.

I can only imagine the depth of substance such a candidate would have. The Democratic Party on a national level is losing ground. Thank God.

I used to look up to him back when i was younger
Watching bowling for columbine, fahrenheit, sicko and thinking to myself "wow this guy is a real fucking legend for daring to speak about shit american government does"

Now hes so into liberalism he wants to genocide white people
Fucking cucks man

>cleans white male privilege
this just means cleans white males because white male privilege will exist as long as there are white males.

>wants to end "white male privilege"
>worth $50 Million with 9 homes
>tells hard working people they're assholes cuz they're white
>people who fund his antics are often the ones who are raping, murdering, stealing, and corrupting the american system.
oh yea no, we should all listen to this guy.

He's a Jew in spirit