Should inverse rape be banned?

Why should you have a right to deprive someone of sex?

does this mean charlize theron is reverse raping me right now?

>mfw actual rape is the cure for inverse rape

When you take satire seriously like a fucking idiot

Absolutely. You should sue.

I don't know what is or isn't satire anymore, dude. This looks like it could be legit, if not now somewhere eventually.

Checked the twitter, definitely a troll. Funny tho.

This is the madness that is liberalism. They have no empathy despite what they preach. They only know that what is best for them MUST be best for everybody else.

This is fucked

That man jaw trans youtuber made literally this argument.

PURGE

Oh yeah, sure this post is - what I meant is that I can see the Left advocating this shit WAY too easily for it not to get under my skin.

All men named Tyler are trolls by nature. This is a fact as true as chads being, well, chads. They live the ruse. They are the ruse. It's their only form of sustenance. Deprive a Tyler of his mischief and shitheaded antics and he will be the saddest man on earth.

Don't trust Tylers.

give this to the incels

so

this would create a situation where i have to basically go outside and run around like a madman until i see a hot girl and then i tackle her and inform her that she's my bitch now, but if an ugly girl sees me on the way i'm fucked?

10/10 Stacy has to date Sup Forums neets

Fuck off nigger, my name is Tyler.

Haven't incels been using that definition of "reverse rape" for quite a while now?

Make any funny shitposts lately, Tyler?

You have to get out more. I know I'd be way left of anyone on this board, despite thinking Muslims are animals and that merit based immigration is a no brainer, but you'll literally never meet one like this.

For every pink-haired tumblerite there's a thousand 'normal' liberals who just think poor people aren't the worst and the environment is pretty good.

Chill out

this is a form of social justice I can get behind

Where is my qt wife? I am being inverse raped

You loveable rascal, you.

Of course. I’ve gotten so many (You)s I can give spare a couple.

I fucking knew it, you bastard.

is that bitch stacy finally going to woman up and settle down and marry me?

So if the rape is inverse, does that mean after inverse rape the victim feels better about herself?

>t.estrogen-chineese-soy-boy

This has to be a troll.

Preference is racist.

>coal burner trying to justify paying the toll

Satire account or mental illness.
Trying to force people by law to date someone they are not attracted to and do not like.

Yes. And incels will still lose because they are fat and won't be able to catch any hot sporty girls.
In the end, everything will be as it was.

This is similar to saying homosexuals should date women aswell, otherwise they are bigots.

Troll spotted

I'd brave the chaos that LA would dissolve into, fight my way through mexicans and niggers, and after tmonths of beating nogs to death with a club made out of car parts arrive at Taylor Swift's estate where I'd Oddyseus my way through the thousands of suitors and take her as my wife.

I can't believe people are this retarded, inb4 it becomes a new leftist movement.

Does this apply to girls that won’t date me?

The feminist ally soy boy's final gambit.

>I just like you as a friend

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!!

Stop trolling asshole!

yes! now all the pretty girls will be force to fuck me!

>When serious leftist points become so ridiculously retarded they are no longer distinguishable from satire

>Actual rape will put an end to discrimination
Im done

>soyboy literally trying to guilt SJW cunts into sex
>SJW cunts don't know guilt
That disappointment is going to be disappointed.

Stop fucking trolling you cunt

hey r9k nobody will sleep with me im so saaaaaaaaaad

what a good thread hah good job buddy

>Tyler responding to himself with proxies

As expected.

that actually makes sense mathematically

durden?