Texas Woman Charged With Yelling Racist Slurs at Interracial Couple, Smashing Their Car Windows

The suspect's wiki has some more information: everipedia.org/wiki/melissa-shelton-1/

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2018/02/melissa-shelton-engel-texas-jacob-victoria-chapa/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4920266/Backlash-grows-Oxford-student-clever-prison.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not even mad. Most non-Whites are trash.

Yes number-6 I know you were here.

Wife material. She got a kikebook?

/ourgirl/

what a gal

Is that her? Aryan goddess

shes got nice milkers.

Hilarious that this gorgeous big titty blonde has more balls than most American men nowadays

I'm in love.

Nice

Yummyy..

She deleted it but she hit the wall hard anyway, a more recent photo

Based Valkyrei

She is just mad she couldn't get bbc

GREAT DEMOCRACY WE HAVE R-RIGHT GUYS????? I JUST LOVE MY COUNTRY!!!!!!

She has more balls than most men on Sup Forums too.

Men get longer sentences though. Far longer than women.

>Smashing Their Car Windows

I appreciate the sentiment, but women shouldn't behave like that.

My wife is black, we both voted for Trump, and I would have shot this bitch

She looks like an alcoholic

This is her second offense
First was petty theft back in 2009
She's going to jail for a while

She committed petty theft in 2009 to pay for her alcoholic habits.

>Shelton allegedly began screaming racist slurs at them, calling them “niggers” and “spics” who were too poor to move into her neighborhood.

Things like this give me hope.

Women don't face consequences for their actions the same way men do you stupid faggot.

Don't get hope too soon, she's just a mentally ill alcoholic woman.
Normal people wouldn't do this til it's too late.

>According to online court records, Shelton, then 20, was arrested in Bexar County, Texas, in 2009 and charged with misdemeanor theft of items between $50 to $500. She was released on $1,000 bail in that case. [4]
Shelton eventually pleaded no contest and entered into a 6-month deferred prosecution agreement, according to court records. As a result, the case was dismissed in January 2010. [4]

A ugly, alcoholic, mentally ill thief is not going to help any cause.
She was obviously doing this for her own insecurities and not to support any 'cause'.

I'm not saying to wife her. I'm saying if she's saying it millions of white women are thinking it.

She looks like the average female pol/tard.

Why are American posters the biggest cuckolds?

the eternal amerimutt

Women follow the strong

based texas fem shutting it down

Because she already sucks Le based Tejano dick like most Texcucks do.

>Woman was an African
>Man was an Hispanic(looks east asian desu)
>"Niggers and spics aren't welcome here"

Fucking glorious lmao.
heavy.com/news/2018/02/melissa-shelton-engel-texas-jacob-victoria-chapa/

Must have been white man asian female.

That picture is honestly terrifying.

society needs more public shaming, but for things that make you a leech
single mothers
fathers
trannies
fat people
should all get shamed
anything that makes you a leech
which includes coal burners
start standing up for our country
spit in the faces of leeches

She's not ugly and she was just trying to get her shit back from niggers. Learn the facts user.

We have over 5 million jews in this country

>indicted over saying nigger
freedom aint free.jpg

I'm still going to say that White Women aren't our salvation and that the only way to save our society is if White MEN stand up to the opposition.

White men of the past let this evil manifest
White men of the present will extinguish it

She will prolly get 10 years in Jail. Because the argument of Didndunuffin only works with minorities, only they can´t be racist.

>implying loving alcohol is wrong

>10 years
Even Wesley Snipes didn't get that long and that was for alleged tax evasion.
She'll get 2-3 years at most.

Being white isn't considered if she's a woman.

Don't forget. White women are above White men. I've seen a white woman who committed the same crime as a white man get let out the same day but the white man was sentenced to 2 years in jail.

She needs to rethink her lower lash game because that shit ain't gangster at all.

I keep "forgetting" that

>chimping out at random strangers
>having balls

Never change pol.

>you will never be this intelligent

This is her laughing after being let off for stabbing her WHITE boyfriend.
Truly white women are our salvation.

What da fuck. How severe was his injuries? (doesn´t of course, reduce that he was stabbed)

*Jaw drops to the floor*
*Eyes pop out*
*Sound effect of, " AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!" *
*Places eyes and jaw back in place*
*Regains composure*

... eh hem, you look quite lovely.

>a 6-month deferred prosecution agreement
... meaning she had to suck off the District Attorney and his staff (!) every week.

Wife material.

>Blacks move into White neighbourhood
>It becomes unbearable to live next to them
>Value of properties drop
>White flight

She probably experienced it before and thus reacted in an aggressive way.

Blacks are not welcome to live next to Whites, they can live in their own cities. Access to Whites is not a human right.

Dont worry about it. She was a coke head at 21 or so and already has had various "outbursts", despite being a medical student.

She's gonna die alone and miserable, or she will od. Roasties like here dont stop until they go to jail or die. Letting her off is literally the biggest damage you could do to someone like her. She now thinks she can get away with anything and will continue to stab, snort and chimp.

Shes done for.

She stabbed him in the thigh almost hitting a major artery. It was basically attempted murder.

Good to know you find this newsworthy, you kike shill.

>Lavinia Woodward - a medical student who hoped to become a surgeon - admitted stabbing her Tinder lover Thomas Fairclough in the leg during a clash at Christ Church college.

But after a judge took the unusual step of delaying sentencing so she could deal with a drug problem, she walked free from court on a suspended sentence yesterday.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4920266/Backlash-grows-Oxford-student-clever-prison.html

So yeah she's a drug addicted, violent sociopath. I hope you britbongs enjoy having a doctor like her.

It's not only an example of her but the country as a whole

pic related is her tinder lover

>So yeah she's a drug addicted, violent sociopath.
She's not. Women lack empathy and compassion for men. They see us as disposable.
This girl is definitely Borderline.

Smashing the car window was not smart. She was totally within her right to shout and insult them.

>The Sun reported last night that, as she got into drugs in the months before the attack, she developed an interest in S&M and told a friend: 'I'm into some very kinky stuff.'

>A friend told the paper: 'Lavinia went to the notorious Piers Gaveston party once and spent the whole night in the orgy tent.'

Textbook borderline.

>Big tits white trash
>Burn the coal
>Attack minorities

>A woman being locked up for smashing a car window and hurling uncalled for abuse at random people based on their appearance is an infringement on democracy.

Kill yourself. The danger to your democracy is playing out right now as you government and it's agencies tear each otehr apart.

You're pure scum. People like you give white people a bad name and give the left and liberals ammunition. There's a difference between acknowledging racial differences and attacking a person simply because he/she is a different color. If you do that, you are no better than the rioting BLM idiots.

If you'd like to go back to the days of lynching blacks and orientals simply for enjoyment, I've got news for you. Those days are over. You are the target now. How does that feel? You can kick and scream all you want but it's not going to change anything.

Racism is fine. Everyone is racist. But if you think what this woman did is good, you are not only delusional but worse than the niggers you hate.

>Women lack empathy and compassion for men.
No, they don't. I received plenty of empathy and compassion from women when I was ill. Plenty of empathy and compassion in other tough situations also. To say women don't have empathy and compassion for men is bullshit, and if you unironically believe they don't you've fried your brain with your own bitter and twisted rationalizations. In fact, I feel pretty confident in saying they have more empathy for men than the average man has for women because your average guy has empathy for women only when there's a chance, no matter how fictional, of getting into her pants.

Which is not to say there are no psycho women who fuck over men for fun. Of course there are. And of course there are also vindictive women -- just as there are vindictive men. But to outright claim women generally don't have empathy and compassion for men is such complete baloney you need to have a long and honest talk with yourself to get your head straight.

>more balls
more entitlement you mean. white women can get away with anything. she could probably yank the gun out of a cop's holster, shoot a judge with it and still get a suspended sentence. nice tits though

>white knighting hypothetical women based on anecdotal evidence of relatives or girlfriends
Perkele!

would smash her car window, nomsayin

I might be in love anons, what do I do?!

t. merimutt

>Smashing the car window was not smart. She was totally within her right to shout and insult them.
This
She could have simply let them know that
>the community was all white and that they would be the only non-white family in the place.
>Some of the neighbors probably would be upset at the thought...
>Just letting you know, etc.
>So what do you two do?
>Any kids?
>What church do you go to?
>The neighbors here are wonderful
>THEY JUST HATE NIGGERS AND SPICS
>Have a nice day!

>using real positive anecdotes against some bitter pathetic incelcultists' totally real anecdotes.

Is this the power of the incel mgtow crowd?

Where do I send my money?
This broad needs a gofundme to help her get her life on track after such blatant sexist discrimination by the police

give unhinged american stacy plz

Nah she needs to be in jail for attempted murder. Can’t just go around stabbing people.

lol, no she don't. For how fat she is she ought to have at least D cups, those are C's at best.
2/10 WOULD NOT BANG.

For every 1 good woman there are 10 degenerates.

real-life double eyes

based

She didn't get charged for yelling racist slurs you fucking retarded leaf. Why would you add that in if its not true? Gets some reading comprehension.

>country of da free speech maga

Read the article you fucking retard.

Even under a pound of make up and hours of daily practice trying to fool people, she is still ugly as fuck.

I would probably still fuck her, but I wouldn't tell anyone.

>poor niggers drive to nice white neighbourhood
>smash their own car in
>letz blame whitey for dat gibs

This is the kind of cunt that steals drugs from the hospital.

you can run around calling people niggers as much as you like but when you destroy someone elses property you will get in trouble

You can call people niggers all day but destroying someone's property is illegal you fucking idiot

Why are the elite so fucking degenerate?

>t. alcoholic

yes, because black men are known for their high standards

It must've been WMAF. That bitch got jealous because she hit the wall while nobody was giving a shit

Shut up moral faggot.

it was a spic and a nigger

I guess it's true. Everything really is bigger in Texas.

>amerimutt
>bragging about furthering the 56% shit

Kys, racemixer

Sup Forums is applauding this girl being a complete nigger.

And this.

Aryan girl going to jail for being a criminal is so based and sheeit. Nigger board. Shill board.

Texan castizo spergs and nigger bitch and her asiatic boyfriend for not tounging her black boyfriends anus?

Amazing