What is Sup Forums's thoughts about other anime from other countries beside Japan?

What is Sup Forums's thoughts about other anime from other countries beside Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFtfDK39ZhI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>other anime
>anime
>other countries

You mean cartoons? Anime can't be created outside of Japan.

>anime from other countries beside Japan?
This is bait, isn't it?

But half of anime is outsourced to Korea.

>cartoons

>Yet you can't discuss them in Sup Forums because they're considered anime.

Fuck off retard.

Saten is the golden girl and we all love Saten!

I watched that one Chinese cartoon with the yandere childhood friend. It felt weird listening to Chinese, and the quality of the subs and video were pretty shit. It was only bearable because the episodes were short and the yandere was so sexually aggressive.

The only ones who have a high enough powerlevel for anime are the French.

they're animated in korea. but the writing, voice acting, art style are from japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=uFtfDK39ZhI

This guy brings up a lot of good point which leads me to agree with his overall argument.

But I like them.

Why does it seem that only non Japanese people are so adamant about this distinction? As if we have never appropriated and adapted a word's use before.

Probably because you don't know any Japanese people and they don't know the English speaking anime fan community or its meta discussions.

If it's not Japanese I'm not watching it.

Only Spongebob is worth your time tbqh

Can't stand these fucking purists in the community, their argument to justify it always falter under scrutiny.

Anime= cartoon

school of resentment back to Sup Forums

anime strictly refers to japanese cartoons.

>anime from other country
kek

>What is Sup Forums's thoughts about other anime from other countries beside Japan?

That they are not anime.

anime アニメ, short for animeshon アニメション means cartoon in the japanese language.
And if someone claims that no, アニメション means animation, they'll simply prove that they're complete retards and probably think that マンション means mansion too.
Either speak of what you know or kill yourself.

However, the word anime in english, is used to refer as cartoon of perceived japanese origin, whether actually japanese or not.
Exactly like manga 漫画/マンガ which means comic but the word manga in english is used to refer as comics of perceived japanese origin.

So of course, with a retarded usage of words like that we end up with nonsense like "non-japanese anime" and "non-japanese manga".

Fucking. Learn. Languages.

The difference is only for typical weeb elitism.

Are you aware of classic Canadian anime such as Johnny Test, The Dating Guy and Total Drama Island?

no it doesn't.

only the most retarded weebs think so

He's the same fucker who claims Re:Creator is going to be a classic. Fuck him.

Looks like an epic e-celeb video dude!

Learn to adapt. English is always changing. Gay used to mean happy. Do young people still speak like its the 30s?

As you say, words have different meaning to who uses it. Anime in english can only refer to japs anything other is cartoons

Where do you think animeshon comes from my sides

Is there such a thing?

Yeah, it comes from animation, but has a different meaning, just get into linguistic.
I adapt, it's simply that retarded use of language lead to these waste of threads, and a fuckton of avoidable embarrassing situations.
I'm perfectly okay with language evolving.

yes

I don't mind korean stuff but Chinese sounds so goddamn awful it kills my ears.

Different cultures and stuff make a difference too. Japanese culture appeals to me more.

I don't give a shit whether it's genuine anime or not, as long as it's from either East Asia and looks decent.