Support for Israel has SURGED among American Republicans since Trump's election...

Support for Israel has SURGED among American Republicans since Trump's election. Trump has been described as "the most pro-Israel president in American history." How can you be both a Trump supporter and an anti-Semite? It's incoherent. When will you join your fellow conservatives/Trump supports and embrace Israel with all your heart, Sup Forums? At this point, only liberals dislike Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WLr9noZqwMY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_TId4ZJFo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I lost all respect to Israel i had left after their prime minister blamed Poland for death camps. Fuck jews

being angry at the elites/politicans that try to fuck over europe doesn't mean you hate random citicens of the same group that don't do anything wrong dude
Only the dumb people think some average dude has any influence in this.

True. But the average larper won't understand this

Why do you guys care about the Polish death camps so much? All that shit was 80 years ago. Everyone from that era is long-dead. It's simply irrelevant that Poland ran death-camps in WWII. That's ancient history; don't worry about your death camps.

1. so that jews can start wanting reperations for polish war crimes.
2. people must know the truth
It is irrelevant, but people are stupid and will believe anything.

>Everyone from that era is long-dead.
How come then they pop-out from time to time and balme us for the holohoax?

>Why do you guys care about the Polish death camps so much?
We must avoid built trip at all cost. If we lose, we will be forced to pay these leeches like Germany or Austria.

*guilt trip

most of israeli people already believe their politicians and hate Poland as well. This is the biggest problem. They don't protest against their lying government, they approve it.

I definitely support Trump and Israel.Anyone who doesn't supoort israel is a nigger lover.

>if Liberals ever get back into power it will mean an instant revival of the JQ
Pottery

Ok, Ok JDIF. Do you think that is going to last? You just will never get Americans. We are taught we are the best. The most powerful blah, blah, blah. When people figure out they have been played for a fool, and all that was a lie, watch what happens. When the average Joe knows what we know here, your time is over.

I heard FOX News ask last night: "Just what God do the Dems worship?" That got my attention. Does it get yours?

I don't enthusiastically support Trump, he's just a mild reformer. He's an oil and Israel shill with mild American nativism. Trump is just a necessary step to people like Paul Nehlen.

>"anti-semite"
I'm not playing by the rules of your word-game, kike. I'm a COUNTER-Semite. Stop Semitizing everything and I'll stop countering. Take your Tikkun Olam and shove it up your asses.

Lol. There's no chance of that. Modern American conservatives literally WORSHIP Israel. I'm not saying you need to go THAT far (though many Americans are happy doing exactly that), but why not join the winning team instead of fighting fate until fate crushes you?

Because real whites care about things like truth and honor.

I support Israel in the same way that people use "thoughts and prayers" on social media.

*Tragedy happens"
Social media faggots: Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I support Israel in the same way. Thoughts and prayers. It will never transfer into action.

this

>i-it's 4D chess!!!!

I use Israel as leverage for white future.
1. Israel's existence validates the ethnostate argument for normies and in the international sphere.
2. Israel is a place we can deport all the Jews to straight away, no pesky camps.

What's funny is the kikes are catching on, but in a hilarious way. Liberal Jews are picking up on above two points and are now shilling AGAINST the Jewish Homeland and FOR open Israeli borders, just to stick to el ebl nazees.

See hilarious video
youtu.be/WLr9noZqwMY

Your winning team is soulless. Lifeless and without hope, beauty or future. You despise everything that is good in man. You seek to destroy entire civilizations on a whim.
> fighting fate until fate crushes you?
This sums up your entire existence. Threats, despair, hatred. Aren't you tired?

Because history is being used in politics. But the problem is not whatever happened 80 years ago, it's the fact that those who control the present, control the past.

I have been meaning to ask your thoughts about something related to this.

I don't think there are actual studies about how many Hasidic Jews vote Republican. But Trump won the Hisidic Jewish Communities in New York City by huge numbers.

If you look Hasidics don't appear to be trying to promote degeneracy or attacking our culture. Even if they wanted to their lifestyle would prevent them from ever becoming an influence on our culture.

Is it really fair for people to lump Hasidics with the Liberal Jewish Dispora. I know the whole Welfare thing but they most just want to be left alone.

And really at the end of the day we are paying a thousand times more in Gibs to Left Leaning Voting Blocks. I'm willing to let a small part of those gibs go to a Right Leaning Voting Block.

as jew this makes me very happy :^)

Ask AJ+, they did a whole kikebook special on how anti semites are pro Israel, and how Jews and Israelis have nothing to do with each other lol

There were no death camps in Poland, they were invaded, you're American why do we have different levels of education on this?

Depends on the age. The younger types couldn't find Poland on the map

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl_TId4ZJFo

>why do you care about historic revionism so much?
I know the US doesnt have much history but christ man.
By the way, its ironic to her this coming from a nation that wont shut the fuck up about 9/11

Yeah, he's a kike.

They make no attempt to educate us on the wws. Also Geography: