Britney Covington Racist Chicago torturer released with probation

Britney Covington released on 4 years probation and no social media use after filming, laughing and torturing a white guy. It sounds like they Dindu Nuffin even though they recorded it with audio themselves.
chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/woman-gets-probation-in-facebook-hate-crime-case/
chicago.suntimes.com/news/finding-impartial-jurors-could-delay-trial-in-facebook-video-torture-case/

She took a plea bargain and testified against her friends. If they on the other hand get comparable sentences THEN it's (((legal))) trickery.

Ugh, those nigger faces.

whats going to happen to the male niggers

Send them all back to Africa

Why would they need her to cut her a deal for only probation to testify? It is recorded with audio and happened in her apartment. She laughed and actively participated.

Should be life in prison, not even kidding.

This is not justice, and yet, I don't see any white people chimping out

She'll never be able to complete probation. She'll enjoy some real jail time at that point

Don't worry she'll go back to jail again niggers can not for the life of them finish probation successfully. She'll fail a drug test and be back in jail within a year.

We should see if we can find her new social media. You know she's using it, probably with all her old friends and even using her real face. Did anyone save screenshots of her old socmedia? Also, the other niggers have another court date in eleven days, there was total media blackout about their last court date on the tenth of January.

I am hoping someone finds evidence of her on social media with a "hidden account" and that gets reported and she goes back to jail.

Looks like they are keeping Hill and Cooper separate. I wouldn't be surprised if they fry the nigger with the longest rap sheet and slap the other three on the wrist.

Legal dickery mostly. Prosecutors want to lock down a case with as much evidence as they can and a direct testimony from an accomplice in crime makes their job easier. You've heard of the "But you don't know what happened before the recording!" Defence strategy right?

Fuck that. They have them all dead on. All you need to do is play that video.

Ya, I bet she is using social media or will be soon once she gets comfortable again.

its your job to finish them off somehow
dont let any of the released ones sleep at night

lmao his name is testify?

NOW TESTIFY!

disgusting

maybe she can be convinced to drink bleach saying that it will cure her of her sins.

Ha, I just noticed that Jordan Hill's bond is only 50 grand. What's the matter, can't come up 5 stacks, nigga? broke ass nigga.

>lmao his name is testify?
I never thought about that before. I suppose that nigger-logisms are sort of Swahili to me.

Gotta give it some time though, maybe a month or two, let her really work up a presence

>they fry the nigger with the longest rap sheet

isn't that like one felony longer
amirite

It shouldn't be long if not already before she is back on. There is no way she will stay away from it. She will get drunk or high and be like I din't du nuffin and will start posting.